Pages:
Author

Topic: Trumps effect on the economy. - page 3. (Read 1554 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 07:33:46 AM
According to what I ever read about the Economic of United States, since Donald Trumps becomes the Presidents, increase 3,5% . However, it is beyond what US expected, that is will increase 6% in a year. However, some news say that it is better than recent president even though He often make a controversial policy.
Activity: 616
Merit: 279
August 30, 2018, 07:27:22 AM
Since the implementation of the trading tariffs and Trump's "closed" way of doing business with other countries, I don't think the effect on the economy has been beneficial or will be beneficial to the American people.

Remember the way he was annoying the Mexicans with the wall he had in plan to build? Then NAFTA?

I think Trump still has a lot to learn about diplomacy and how his big mouth is affecting the US.
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
August 30, 2018, 06:57:47 AM
I'm not an American but in my opinion, Trump shows his care to your country in a fierce way but some of your people think that he's a mad man but i think no. Just like our president, President Duterte, he also show his care to our country in a very fierce way and i think he do this because he wants to discipline our people also our government and guess what, we had a positive economy because of that.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
August 29, 2018, 07:12:31 PM
Trump has been the president of America for a few years, I would like to hear your opinion on Trump and the economy.

Do you think Trump has been a positive or negative for America's economy?
He is a dick.

He is only trying to protect the Americans, and doesn't give a shit about other residents, which is both good and bad. He isn't doing a great job at being a President, but he isn't the worst either. He could have done things that can actually help the entire world, but he doesn't want people to look down at him. Trump is only doing things that may be helpful for the Americans only,and I am stressing on that one point because that's what he's been doing.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
August 29, 2018, 06:57:26 PM
Donald Trump has actually shown maturity in the way he has handled the American economy which I think has made it a bit stable, not pushing them to security risk lately since he has been president unlike the Republicans.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 03:33:52 PM
Ofc, like any president Trump is taking credit for good economic news. He’s highlighted rising stocks and falling unemployment. Maybe he is kinda scandalous, but he makes at least economy of US better.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
August 29, 2018, 03:29:58 PM
The way things were before the recent revelations of financial scandals with Manafort and Cohen, i believe the Whitehouse as chaired by Donald Trump had a better understanding of the economy than Obama. But this financial scandals is dragging the dollar down now. We are watching to see what next.

Yes, obviously Donald himself has made very interesting decisions up front and thats why financial situation in the state has changed in positive ways only. I think Donald already has many visions in the mind when he became the president and he really studied things vey well from the former president and later executed all the actions for improvements of countries economy. Now there is no solid proof of work for any president in the past and it is but obvious that the scandals will happen or will be made to drive the political forces in wrong way to drag Donald somewhere else. Trump effect is positive according to me.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
August 29, 2018, 03:24:29 PM
The way things were before the recent revelations of financial scandals with Manafort and Cohen, i believe the Whitehouse as chaired by Donald Trump had a better understanding of the economy than Obama. But this financial scandals is dragging the dollar down now. We are watching to see what next.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
August 29, 2018, 03:13:42 PM
Trump has been the president of America for a few years, I would like to hear your opinion on Trump and the economy.

Do you think Trump has been a positive or negative for America's economy?
Pages:
Jump to: