Pages:
Author

Topic: Trust abuse by user SFR10 - page 2. (Read 398 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
August 27, 2022, 09:59:55 AM
To begin with, I can say that @SFR10 is not a member who just leaves negative feedback without being well versed in something, and I believe that this is also the case here, considering that two other members left negative feedback in which they claim that they were scammed by @YCT Matt. 

I wonder how can SFR10 can trust a newbie account create 2 days ago?
---
Although I don't know how trustworthy YCTMatt, but leaving a negative tag for this case isn't appropriate and his reputation already destroyed. Let's say I offer a service and still doesn't have any customers, then someone accuse me without any proof.

Yes, I know they are beginners, but there is still reasonable doubt and therefore I don't think that someone's reputation is irreversibly destroyed because feedback can always be changed or deleted. In addition, such a serious company as they present themselves should have at least something more than an ordinary Telegram account if they already refer to professionalism, transparency, and security in business.
Activity: 770
Merit: 556
August 27, 2022, 09:36:03 AM
I wonder how can SFR10 can trust a newbie account create 2 days ago?

He create an account just to accuse someone without any proof, locked topic doesn't always mean the seller is a scammer and you're have a right to create an accusation on scam accusations section.

Hi Guys,

Be very careful of a new forum member on here named "YCTMatt". He has photos of some friend he has in China with miners, but is a scam. Several folks have sent him BTC for miners and got nothing in return except for fake tracking numbers. Mods need to do something about this ASAP. He also locks the thread so no one can respond in his thread. Buyer beware guys! Buyer Beware

Although I don't know how trustworthy YCTMatt, but leaving a negative tag for this case isn't appropriate and his reputation already destroyed. Let's say I offer a service and still doesn't have any customers, then someone accuse me without any proof.

How can I prove if I'm legit seller if other users already scared due to the negative tag on my account before they want to use my service?

The tag should be revised to neutral.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
August 27, 2022, 09:31:43 AM
This is not a trust abuse but rather just a personal opinion of the DT that has something risky that saw on your service to protect buyer. The only thing to resolve it is to answer what he is asking and simply explain yourself.  This is how trust system works and he noted that the feedback is temporary which means that he is waiting something from you to clear his doubts. That negative feedback will never be removed unless the person itself removed it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 27, 2022, 09:25:26 AM
There is nothing to be resolved.
We provide proof of ownership, we provide secure payment method such as Alibaba escrow if buyer require it.
This topic is needed only to post our new arrivals and prices and that's why it is locked.
copper member
Activity: 91
Merit: 24
Search for Weekly Cash Drop
August 27, 2022, 08:36:47 AM
As the feedback says,
I'm temporarily leaving negative feedback to protect potential buyers!
I hope you will be able to resolve it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 27, 2022, 08:28:16 AM
Dear SFR10, https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sfr10-521899
I am owner of MinersMall and my worker just let me know that you have placed negative feedback in our profile without single reason or being our customer at all.
We like to inform you that we work with top 25 Chinese company and everyone can confirm partnership with us.
We offer proof of ownership for our miners, we also offer secure way thru Alibaba and etc if the buyer needs buyer protection.
May we know the reason of your trust abuse? Because there is nothing else than trust abuse for this negative feedback.
If its because our topic is closed, this topic is not for negotiation, posts and etc.
We are using it to update daily prices, miners and stock.
We don't need any posts on it, we don't deal in the forum directly, only if customer needs it.
We are not here for feedback also, we already have big feedback from most of the biggest sellers in Alibaba.
So, kindly explain us the reason of your trust abuse please.
Thank you.

YCT Matt
Pages:
Jump to: