Pages:
Author

Topic: Trust wallet dust UTXO error - page 3. (Read 428 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 14
May 11, 2023, 02:55:19 AM
Thank you for your reply. It doesn't matter how much i lower the amount i still get the same error. The same goes with adjusting the fees higher or lower. Same problem.

I don't see the BIP39 option on the mobile app.
I have the option to create new wallets on electrum or import only read only modus. When i try to import the 12 frase seed it doesn't let me go to the next step in order to import the wallet.
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
May 11, 2023, 02:51:22 AM
Electrum should recognize the wallet if you select -> Options -> BIP39 after typing the seed phrase.

Trustwallet is slowly becoming unusable. I've been having that problem a lot lately, and the only thing I managed to do was to lower the amount when I was sending. It's probably related to the fees due to the number of transactions you might have received in the past (I'm guessing you haven't received the 31K in two or three transactions).
Activity: 14
Merit: 14
May 11, 2023, 02:45:56 AM
Hello all,

I have send 45 euro to my trust wallet yesterday.
I have made over 31000 euro in transactions on this wallet only. Trust support is like talking to a wall only even worse.

I am trying to send an amount to another wallet. It doesn't work. I always get the same error no matter how high i set the fees. The amount i am trying to send is not smaller than the fees. I can't even send 20 euro while paying 600 sats for fees. Getting sick of this. Trying to swap btc for any other coin and that is also not possible. Nothing is available. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app on Android and still the same. Anyone else with the same issues? Can't import my wallet to electrum because it doesn't recognize the 12 seed words.

The adress:
Pages:
Jump to: