Pages:
Author

Topic: Trust wallet rocks - page 7. (Read 741 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
February 25, 2020, 06:49:04 AM
True, it's very convenient to use trust wallet, it's a good choice for newbies who knew nothing about crypto and want to try it out for the first time, also tokens are automatically added up once the importing is over, sleeky and easy interface
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
February 25, 2020, 06:02:52 AM
I used to be so obsessed with coinomi wallet because it support many altcoins, maybe because I find it more better than myether and copay and later I decide to try trust wallet, I was surprised that right after importing my private key all my altcoins are ready for me including every single ERC20 tokens I own, Trust wallet get rid of adding tokens manually and in fact it shows every price of the tokens that are listed and trading, now I can't stop loving the wallet, way better than coinomi now

As far as I'm concerned, Trust wallet is the best mobile phone wallet as it supports cryptocurrency from different blockchain. Trust wallet makes storing cryptocurrency very easy and it's very secured. It uses automatic 2 step verification for users and posses several other unique features.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
February 25, 2020, 05:55:01 AM
I used to be so obsessed with coinomi wallet because it support many altcoins, maybe because I find it more better than myether and copay and later I decide to try trust wallet, I was surprised that right after importing my private key all my altcoins are ready for me including every single ERC20 tokens I own, Trust wallet get rid of adding tokens manually and in fact it shows every price of the tokens that are listed and trading, now I can't stop loving the wallet, way better than coinomi now
Pages:
Jump to: