Pages:
Author

Topic: Trust wallet update - page 3. (Read 593 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 755
March 02, 2023, 04:33:42 AM
Some time ago a notification appeared that there were several android applications requesting updates, one of which was the Trust Wallet application.

And it was true that when I opened the android play store app, the Trust Wallet app did ask for another update, but I didn't do it because I hadn't used it for a long time to make transactions even though the Trust wallet app was still on android.

The app works fine after the update but the notification is still there.
Also, the restriction that the transaction cannot be performed until after an update makes me suspect that something happened to that wallet.
Hopefully nothing happens to the Trust Wallet wallet because it is very unfortunate for those who store assets in the wallet. If such suspicions arise, it would be nice if anyone reading this thread could immediately send assets to another wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 3612
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
March 01, 2023, 12:40:01 PM
Unfortunately, I don't have the funds to try to make a transaction, but after I exited the wallet and logged in again (several times), I didn't get the notification anymore. By the way, it shows me 7.3 as the last version.
It's 7.3 after I updated and checked Google Play and they show it's the latest update but the app still shows the update notification.

If it didn't work and you have a full backup of your wallet you can uninstall the app and reinstall it again then restore your wallet. It should be work after if not then try to contact support submit a ticket here
https://support.trustwallet.com/en/support/home
The app works fine after the update but the notification is still there.
Also, the restriction that the transaction cannot be performed until after an update makes me suspect that something happened to that wallet.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.
March 01, 2023, 11:54:22 AM
I have a trust wallet but never use it I would like you to try is that go to settings then the application find the trust wallet and try to clear the cache.

If it didn't work and you have a full backup of your wallet you can uninstall the app and reinstall it again then restore your wallet. It should be work after if not then try to contact support submit a ticket here
https://support.trustwallet.com/en/support/home
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5634
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
March 01, 2023, 11:49:24 AM
@hugeblack, I have had that wallet for some time and I only used it a couple of times for some microtransactions, but now when I tried to open it, it automatically showed me that there was an update, which was not the case before. I can confirm that Google Play also shows me that there is an update for the wallet, so I conclude that the previous version of the Trust wallet may have received some kind of upgrade that informs users that there is an update.

Unfortunately, I don't have the funds to try to make a transaction, but after I exited the wallet and logged in again (several times), I didn't get the notification anymore. By the way, it shows me 7.3 as the last version.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
March 01, 2023, 11:31:49 AM
I downloaded and installed the wallet app about six months ago as a trial. I have used it successfully a few times, but I never use it as a main wallet.
Now, after reading your topic, I opened the application and a window appeared from Google Play advising me to download the update (17 Mega), but it is not obligatory, as I can still use the application without downloading the update.
I didn't get any red notifications. Can you mention the source of that notification, whether it was from the Wallet application or from the Google Play Store? I find it strange that downloading the update is mandatory and no announcement is made.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 3612
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
March 01, 2023, 10:49:48 AM
I use this wallet with small amounts (less than 150 dollars), but today and before broadcast TX, a red notification appeared that I needed to update the wallet, so I went to Gooleplay and made sure that I updated the correct wallet and I was able to send without problems, but that update notification is still there (even it was lastest version)

I checked the Twitter account and did not find any tweet about the need to update the application. In the past, I was able to make transactions without having to download the latest version, so did I miss something?
Pages:
Jump to: