Pages:
Author

Topic: Trust will not betray the results - page 2. (Read 371 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
February 21, 2018, 03:19:11 PM
What if bitcoin will not rise for years again ? then can you say those people who sold it are weak hands? If you can predict it, it is better to sell and come here later.

It will rise, trust never betray the results, can you see the headline? I know this is same old same old, some people have a need to share their feelings here on forum constantly, and with bitcoins moving up and down all the time new people live through the same fallings others had long time ago.
Nobody can predict price movement, we all make mistakes. Take a look at any prediction for bitcoin, in the end look what price do and decide for yourself in what you will believe. I believe that price will rise, bitcoin already made a lot and its still drawing attention. Big things will not pass unnoticed, we need to be patient and price will go up again where it was,  for me that is a just a matter of time, sooner or later that will happen.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 03:03:04 PM
What if bitcoin will not rise for years again ? then can you say those people who sold it are weak hands? If you can predict it, it is better to sell and come here later.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
February 21, 2018, 02:42:35 PM
before they join they must really believe and confidently join in this crypto world, trust is very important at this time. we must believe that bitcoin prices will not forever fall, now the storm has passed and regret is everywhere. IMO those who used to panic and have sold at a low time must be very very sorry regret, because the price now continues to grow every day, should they think first before acting, they finally get remorse that is very harmful haha
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 18, 2018, 04:55:09 AM
I sold all of my BTC, but for selected AltCoins (such as OMG/ADA/LTC/XLM/EOS/XMR/LSK/TRX/QTUM/WAVES/STRATIS, etc..) during the crash, where Altcoins generally gets even harder hit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
February 18, 2018, 04:49:51 AM
Not necessarily this is true. Some people sell their stash to trade and may even make more money than what they could have possibly got by holding it. Hold or not hold, what matters is whether or not the person took a stupid decision and sold it for fiat at a loss. That is when the results go down.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
February 18, 2018, 04:49:35 AM
For the past number of weeks there has been a mixture of manipulation and
weak hands which has driven the BTC and crypto values downwards.

There are those who are able to make the right moves and will sell at a high
value and be able to extend their portfolio when the values are at the bottom
knowing that ultimately and eventually the values will rise.

And there are those with weak hands who panic ans sell at a loss.
Activity: 463
February 18, 2018, 04:45:10 AM

yes, basically everyone has different thoughts and beliefs. of course for beginners, the panic will occur when market prices dropped dramatically. this is a matter of less experience and education. so the future will make many people learn again.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
February 18, 2018, 04:42:23 AM
Bitcoin has increased in value, this is a great result for those who hold it, and for those who sell bitcoin for a low price because panic will definitely regret its choice.

True, people forgot the fundamental rule about investing in bitcoins it's to sell at highest price if you need fiat, buy at every dips. People foolishly sell it low prices and buy at high prices. Bitcoins is for long terms investors only, trying for short terms profits is like waving the red flag in front of a bull, you'll be hammered. Stay invested for long, avoid the fud and be rich.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 04:39:08 AM
Yes I will trust bitcoin because using bitcoin and investing in bitcoin we can make a large income in our daily life
Activity: 294
February 18, 2018, 04:38:11 AM
Bitcoin has increased in value, this is a great result for those who hold it, and for those who sell bitcoin for a low price because panic will definitely regret its choice.

You are right! Well those panic seller are just new in this bussiness, they dont even know how does crypto market works. Those FUD and negative news about bitcoins brings them fear to sold out early when the time of dump. This will gonna be a big regret for them for not holding it Smiley
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 04:37:51 AM
Bitcoin business is actually more on strategic way on how to earn and gain in the future as what my friends telling about on how to enter different business opportunities in bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
February 18, 2018, 04:33:34 AM
It's quite true. But still bitcoin hasn't recovered fully. I'm not even satisfied with the price now, and it will still have a long way to go until i won't be at loss again, and can gain profits again from bitcoin.
Well but they will surely regret, since i bet they will loss so much money when they sell their btc in low price, and realizing that now the price is slowly increasing again. I hope bitcoin will become even better and higher value in the future so many people will be interested in bitcoin again and don't leave it anymore.
Activity: 504
February 18, 2018, 04:27:01 AM
It's true with your statement, that regrets for those who have sold cheap, and fortunate are those who buy cheap and still hold to this day, and surely they will be a big harvest at a later date if the price is soaring and it is sure, I very sure on bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 106
No success in a short time
February 18, 2018, 03:52:22 AM
you are right, bitcoin is not suitable for weak hands
because bitcoin has always been a negative conversation in the media, and almost 80% of media always tell bad about bitcoin
automatically, those easily affected by negative media news, will soon sell their assets
and weak hands will not get anything here
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
February 18, 2018, 03:13:47 AM
Pages:
Jump to: