Pages:
Author

Topic: Trust you trading experience and don't panic - page 20. (Read 91978 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Panic selling is the easiest way to regrets in crypto. Patience and research  is always key in crypto. Most times  people who are not patient and who do not do much research end up believing every fake news they hear and they end up selling with panic and they regret later on.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
We should trust our experience in trading even though the situations got worst, and I don't think panic selling is the solution. What will happen to your future profit if you sell it all due to you're panicked? That's why we should stay stronger and keep the faith burning so we could stand against negative speculators.

After long time someone has thought about this in right way. We should always learn from our experiences, yes thats the perfect way to go around it! If you juts keep trying the trades, put lot of money into it then it will never get us towards the success but only loss. If you are loosing then that is the real thing, you must catch all the points which went wrong in this regard and must try to get lesson from it. If you apply this lesson to next time trade then surely you can grow your knowledge more and more around it. So I liked your stamens as they speak the truth!
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
We should trust our experience in trading even though the situations got worst, and I don't think panic selling is the solution. What will happen to your future profit if you sell it all due to you're panicked? That's why we should stay stronger and keep the faith burning so we could stand against negative speculators.
We know that can cause of panic . if you are panic you can loss you need to be strong and dont panic for it ehen you are paniced it means you didn't trust yourself being experienced to trade.keep it up you can do it
Panic selling is not advisable at all, if you sell at panic it mean you are digging for lose not for profit, it is really great of you don’t sell at panic even if the price goes down enough, bitcoin has volatile nature it gets high and down but you will have to deal with it using patience and trust for bitcoin so don’t panic you are going to earn really high profit.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
We know that can cause of panic . if you are panic you can loss you need to be strong and dont panic for it ehen you are paniced it means you didn't trust yourself being experienced to trade.keep it up you can do it
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
so many times I have panic sold and ended up being with loss or less gains. I knew that the price would go up but couldn`t resist my emotions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I agree, and for sure once you start trading you already have thought of the coin you have invested and done your research so it would be best to not panic if the price drops down and just continue to hodl and keep your faith. And always be patient when trading because the price continues to fluctuate every now and then.
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
In order to do something in life, first of all is to be confident and experience.If there is no faith in yourself then success can not be attained. Similarly, in relation to the transaction itself, it has to be done with experience. It is important to have experience, and to get this experience, there can be loss-profit making in the transaction many times. However, if the same mistake repeatedly, then the experience will not be useful. It should be corrected. And the panic sell will bring loss. To understand the situation and to sell-buy it accordingly. Will be But not the panic.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
It's easy to say 'let's stay strong', but when the price is keeping falling it is hard to stay cool head. I can suppose what is moving those people who can't hold and panicly selling their coins, they think 'at least I will have that much money than nothing'. It is OK in the case if person was just collecting coins, for example from signature campaign payments, but if you invested in bitcoin, especially on higher prices, the lose is going to be disappointing.
Yeah sometimes we will be carried to our emotions specially when  the price is falling faster in this case we might think it can't recover, and we cannot blame anybody when that happens nobody does except peoples are looking trust.

I agree. Sometimes I feel bad everytime I see the price of bitcoin and any altcoin I have, the truth is it's really hard to keep calm while you see the market falling down, but we need to be strong enough to stay hold our coin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Waiting for the right time to trade is the most valuable you can have in cryptotrading.
Even if you see that rates go down it doesnt necessery means you have to sell
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I agree if you hold the right coin. Not to be panic is relative hard for newbie. Sometime your experience little bit in different condition, that's why people cannot learn from their experience instantly.

Yes it is always the coins because if you are confident that those coins that you are holding are great coins there is nothing to.worry about even if the price are falling that will always go up again just like bitcoins and ethereum and other altcoins that are successful too. That is the perks of hokding a successful coin even if they are having a downfall they can alway bounce back because they have a lot of supporters. So if you are holding the right one why panic if you knew that it is successful. No matyer hpw likg you are in here that doesn't matter.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
It's easy to say 'let's stay strong', but when the price is keeping falling it is hard to stay cool head. I can suppose what is moving those people who can't hold and panicly selling their coins, they think 'at least I will have that much money than nothing'. It is OK in the case if person was just collecting coins, for example from signature campaign payments, but if you invested in bitcoin, especially on higher prices, the lose is going to be disappointing.
Yeah sometimes we will be carried to our emotions specially when  the price is falling faster in this case we might think it can't recover, and we cannot blame anybody when that happens nobody does except peoples are looking trust.
Activity: 220
https://streamies.io/
Precisely, just keep believing in yourself, if you knew that it is good for then push for it and don't be bothered by negative speculators. If you have been in this industry for a long time then there's no need for you to worry because I know that you can manage this situation. Panic selling would never have a good effect yet, it will never be a solution for our problem.
kxp
Activity: 144
Merit: 11
sometimes it is difficult because there are a lot of things that involve this, anyway, i think that there is no way to be 100% sure that a trade is going to be succesfull or not, it also depends on the market
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
as a trader you have to know what to do when the price goes down so you will not make mistakes, a trader must have experience so you can learn from experience
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
Traders should learn a thing or two from this user. Why would you panic sell and lose profit when you've put all your money to bitcoin which we know that will eventually recover over time. And if your updated with the news you wouldn't panic sell, instead you will do the reverse that is panic buying. Cause of whales purposely bringing down the price to reinvest.

If we believe in the development of the coin we hold, it should be in any circumstances we will not panic. Panic usually happens to beginners who are still unsure of the development of coins they trade.
Activity: 217
Anyway ,it is more than obvious that sometimes it is difficult to control yourself and you end up losing all your budget of a specific coin at a loss, it happened to me a lot of times during this bear market

In the bear market you have to work on it what is the best strategy for you because in some they didn't sell and they buy more in the dips while others do sell their holdings and rebuy later. Panic have no help in this situations it will only make you loss in proper mind and take action immediately without thinking.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Anyway ,it is more than obvious that sometimes it is difficult to control yourself and you end up losing all your budget of a specific coin at a loss, it happened to me a lot of times during this bear market
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Traders should learn a thing or two from this user. Why would you panic sell and lose profit when you've put all your money to bitcoin which we know that will eventually recover over time. And if your updated with the news you wouldn't panic sell, instead you will do the reverse that is panic buying. Cause of whales purposely bringing down the price to reinvest.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
Don't be panic, i agree but we need to know about the news too. We need to notice the market and the future of the coin that we trade.
According to my experience, it was bad, i do trust tht the pricewill arise soon, and.i didn't know. The coin future or the news at the Time.
I just keep holding. Then you know what happened?
The price was lower and lower.
Tht's why, keep calm is not Enough, know some news. Is. Needed.
Traders must really know how to balance things because NEWS can be a big factor on your coins. Trading experience is important too because your decision will always be matter especially when the market is dumping. Its hard to trade in a highly volatile market, so better to consider everything on your trading decision.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255

If, the fundamentals of the economy and the positive performance of the issuer, are not particularly noticed. Finally, the panic that struck.
People who panicked at the beginning to have a short mindset, "who quickly sells then he isn't exposed to bigger losses" without referring to the effects caused. If the panic continues to hit the market the higher selling action of course can make market prices crumble.
We must be able to control our emotions and we must believe, no matter how bad the trade situation eventually the market grows better than ever.
Pages:
Jump to: