Pages:
Author

Topic: [TRUSTED] 3 Months Spotify Premium Account - Private, Made Specifically for you. - page 2. (Read 1522 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
@byt411
Can you guarantee that this account will works for 3 months?
What if I bought an account and the next day my account is suspended?

I can guarantee that it will work.
Anyway, i think I have to change this to selling the method, since it's no longer working for me.
If you have a PayPal account/a credit card, I will give you the method to get 3 Months Spotify Premium, basically for free.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
@byt411
Can you guarantee that this account will works for 3 months?
What if I bought an account and the next day my account is suspended?
Just one thing, I guess the premium price of the accounts is more than 7$ right?
Then how are you paying the Spotify guys? Are you even paying them?
I already have an account(bought it from you), so I wont be needing another one, but just wanted to know that how are they obtained?

Sorry, but I can't reveal my method, or everyone would be able to get them and I'd have no profit to make, lol.
However, Spotify IS being paid part of the $7. I cannot disclose the method, but it is 100% legal, and they cannot be stolen accounts, since all the credentials can be decided by the user/customer.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Just one thing, I guess the premium price of the accounts is more than 7$ right?
Then how are you paying the Spotify guys? Are you even paying them?
I already have an account(bought it from you), so I wont be needing another one, but just wanted to know that how are they obtained?

Hello guys. If you wanted to buy a legal, working, and unshared private Spotify Premium Account, you've come to the right place!
What are the benefits of these accounts compared to other sellers, you might ask? Well, here is a list of benefits:

They are 100% legal.
They are obtained through legitimate methods, and they are not hacked or stolen in any way.
The above is proven since you can choose your own username, email and password.
A trusted forum member is selling it, so you won't get scammed.

The price for this amazing deal is just $8. To learn how to get this, pay through the following link and follow the instructions:
>>>CLICK HERE TO PAY!<<<
Pages:
Jump to: