Pages:
Author

Topic: TRUSTED and best Ponzi game ever 120% Invest now Payout After 1 Confirm TRUSTED - page 2. (Read 2418 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Who the hell would try to hack an account for Total Received    $ 39.65 Huh?

When they can get the BTC from mtgox accounts?

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
I'm still waiting for the pictures!

Hustler style baby!
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
guys my wallet is already hacked the second time one my real account with him went very highly Bitcoin and now this bill I will help to make up the losses with their Bitcoin have many al'll have plenty to do tonight, and it pays you close the Ponzi you will get with my Bitcoin wallet Angry I am very sorry for what happened

New way of scamming, acting like a victing of an hacker.
This is hardly a new way, it's the most classic way to scam people.
Did you lose any money?
HAHAHA I KNEW IT.
This is what ALL scammers do, they blame hackers for losing the depositers money, while they actually run off with it.
I hope all the idiots who lost their money to this OBVIOUS SCAM are ashamed of themselves. Better luck next time, rofl.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
guys my wallet is already hacked the second time one my real account with him went very highly Bitcoin and now this bill I will help to make up the losses with their Bitcoin have many al'll have plenty to do tonight, and it pays you close the Ponzi you will get with my Bitcoin wallet Angry I am very sorry for what happened

New way of scamming, acting like a victing of an hacker.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
0.05 BTC sent Smiley
Does this ponzi have a website?

I made some payment too, lets push it.
No website, OP didn't wanna put that much effort into scamming people.
However his blockchain link is there so you can see everything going on.

op is a girl
Oh well in that case, I'll send an investment.
Care to provide pictures?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
0.05 BTC sent Smiley

op is a girl
0.05 BTC sent Smiley

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
0.05 BTC sent Smiley

I know I post a lot about ponzis lately.
But guys, please try to listen so we can avoid future crybabies posting about the money they lost to a ponzi and bashing the forum for advertising them.
The first person got paid. Ok. Don't take that as evidence that this ponzi is legitimate. They all start out the same. The first few investors get paid, then there's a slight hold, more investments go in. Boom. Owner disappears, and a few people have lost their deposits. Op WILL scam you, no matter what he says. There has no been a ponzi in the history of ponzis that hasn't ended in the owner shutting it down and running with the profits.

That said, - Some people will get a profit. Just make sure you don't invest anything you can't afford to lose.
This is just general advice. Hope you found it helpful.

Peace.

the truth is that I opened another Ponzio I want to do as well as other normal to have a Ponzi who runs it is my goal to bring good fortune to the people that I turn to earn a little fee
Nobody running a ponzi has honest intents. Nobody.

Peace.
so I opened it out of interest I opened it to earn the fee
peace.
But guys, please try to listen so we can avoid future crybabies posting about the money they lost to a ponzi and bashing the forum for advertising them.
The first person got paid. Ok. Don't take that as evidence that this ponzi is legitimate. They all start out the same. The first few investors get paid, then there's a slight hold, more investments go in. Boom. Owner disappears, and a few people have lost their deposits. Op WILL scam you, no matter what he says. There has no been a ponzi in the history of ponzis that hasn't ended in the owner shutting it down and running with the profits.

That said, - Some people will get a profit. Just make sure you don't invest anything you can't afford to lose.

Peace.

the truth is that I opened another Ponzio I want to do as well as other normal to have a Ponzi who runs it is my goal to bring good fortune to the people that I turn to earn a little fee
Nobody running a ponzi has honest intents. Nobody.

Peace.

Peace.

Peace.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
Lets try this one to ... I am first deposit Cheesy

Ponzi address is   19fwLnA57UinoaXiXZwPBBRRE6X9HbWwo7

BTCTCwallet

This is a simple ponzi where u send a specific amount and you get back the 120% of the amount when the next person sends .

We have made it transparent you can check  out our transactions in blockchain and it will updated in the website shortly too

Min amount - 0.005 BTC

Max amount - 1.5 BTC

Anything above than the amount specified  would be returned minus the miner fee and anything below that amount will be considered as donation.

Start the ball rolling

I hope to run this ponzi as long as possible

WE ALWAYS PAY

try sending a small amount and wait for 2 confirmation

With enough liquidity we will start paying after 1 confirmation .

Please post your deposit and repayment results\transaction IDs here as proof for other potential players.

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: