Pages:
Author

Topic: Trusted and Scam Ponzi Site List - Increase your investors - page 5. (Read 10143 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
BTCPZ was a complete scam, why is it on your trusted list?
Will move it to Scam. I don't usually check threads. So please users report scam sites.
Activity: 364
Thank you ben for the research LOL BUSTED!!!!!
Activity: 273
BTCPZ was a complete scam, why is it on your trusted list?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yeah I have a proof, the proof its easy to open many wallets, and many bitcointalk accounts. Thats the proof there buddy.  Good enough for me

So you are fucked.

Having an stupid opinion isn't proof of anything.
Yeah I have a proof, the proof its easy to open many wallets, and many bitcointalk accounts. Thats the proof there buddy.  Good enough for me
Look at newbie catlife who is another Ponzi owner with a new name ha ha ha ha funking CONMEN

Do you have ANY proof to support this claim?

Are you fucked?  I have a Bitcoin blog as I advertise clearly in my sig, this is the only site I operate..

And there are no references to any ponzis on my blog..

You really need to find something more productive to do with your time

I dont trust any of this Ponzi sites :]

cheers!

Im sure the hero member is running one of them, bunch of newbie account made members and they have made tons of newbie accounts  Ready to open more Ponzi games
I'm interested in Ponzi.ga and ponzimatic.  Anyone have any advice regarding these sites?

Recommendations?  Ponzi.ga doesn't seem to list a minimum deposit. 

Basically I am looking for the best ponzi to deposit in with the available BTC I have.
Well, it's your choice whom to invest but I would recommend trusted sites.

The pendings sites are new sites which are also good to invest to because they just started and is having alot of investors. But beware of scams.
Look at newbie catlife who is another Ponzi owner with a new name ha ha ha ha funking CONMEN
I'm interested in Ponzi.ga and ponzimatic.  Anyone have any advice regarding these sites?

Recommendations?  Ponzi.ga doesn't seem to list a minimum deposit. 

Basically I am looking for the best ponzi to deposit in with the available BTC I have.
Site Name: ponzimatic.com
Link: ponzimatic.com
Return: 130%
Fee: ~1%
50% refund if chain breaks.
Fully automated.
I cannot consider this as a positive review since you are the owner of the site.

I guess I misunderstood: "If you have a ponzi site or you want to promote a site and it is not here, just put it reply below and indicate the following information"

Well please try and rate my site anyway.
I already added your site. Well, I think I misunderstood it as a review sorry.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Fully automated.
I cannot consider this as a positive review since you are the owner of the site.

I guess I misunderstood: "If you have a ponzi site or you want to promote a site and it is not here, just put it reply below and indicate the following information"

Well please try and rate my site anyway.
Fully automated.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Fully automated.
maybe you could add btccontracts.org to the list. I didn't withdraw from them yet so I cannot confirm that they pay but an other bitcointalk member confirmed they were withdrawing

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=473127.new#new
Added to the pending list.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
I dont trust any of this Ponzi sites :]

cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
maybe you could add btccontracts.org to the list. I didn't withdraw from them yet so I cannot confirm that they pay but an other bitcointalk member confirmed they were withdrawing

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=473127.new#new
Have you seen VirtaPay? It takes a day or 2 to get paid, but you do. It's technically a ponzi, but they don't really say it is. It's a virtual currency, launching a BTC exchange soon.

Proof: blockchain.info

Link: virtapay.com

I cannot consider it as a ponzi. It's an online currency.
Activity: 584
Merit: 500
Have you seen VirtaPay? It takes a day or 2 to get paid, but you do. It's technically a ponzi, but they don't really say it is. It's a virtual currency, launching a BTC exchange soon.

Proof: blockchain.info

Link: virtapay.com
Added BTC1HOUR and PONZI.GA in the pending list
Pages:
Jump to: