Pages:
Author

Topic: Trusted bounty campaigns listed site - page 2. (Read 1257 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641
https://duelbits.com/
June 03, 2019, 06:34:40 PM
I subscribed to several sites about bounties.
http://bountylord.com/
and one more :
https://bountiesalert.com/

this is very helpful, you are also connected with their telegram.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 03, 2019, 06:16:00 AM
What do you mean by Bounty0x? There are also lots of good and quality bounties with detailed job descriptions, try to check, maybe this is what you are looking for
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
June 01, 2019, 09:42:32 AM
No site can give you the complete details of every bounty.  You have to do some little research yourself to be able to get the right bounty to participate in. But you can check some bounty site like Bountyhive,  bountyhub, bountylord for a clue

There are now many resources we can use online to look for the best projects we wanted to promote. It can take some time and some ingenuity to search for them but am sure the results can be satisfying knowing that one's projects are vetted well. Starting with this forum, there are already much good information here and then we can go many review sites -- we just have to Google them. There are also information in Medium and even in social media like Twitter, Facebook and in Telegram.
copper member
Activity: 307
Merit: 1
June 01, 2019, 06:23:26 AM
No site can give you the complete details of every bounty.  You have to do some little research yourself to be able to get the right bounty to participate in. But you can check some bounty site like Bountyhive,  bountyhub, bountylord for a clue
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 02:59:29 PM
Your money works around the clock. Our website
brand new
Activity: 0
September 05, 2018, 08:40:16 PM
Announcing MyEtherWallet v3.24.00: Difficulty Bomb&Updating blockchain

Due to the complexity of the Bomb and the increased risk of hacking, we pushed a rather drastic update that implements a number of changes and improvements, including enhancement of efficiency and scalability of the blockchain, acceleration of transaction speed, and additional security in the form new formats private keys which will help protect users against hacking.
If you are using private key or UTC, then you need to go into the wallet and update manually, otherwise they risk being unprotected.

How do i update my Ethereum wallet?

1. Go to our website MyEtherWallet.com
2. Unlock your wallet using your Keystore File (UTC / JSON) or simply use your private key.
3. Click Unlock and wait for the update.

Please note that you need to manually update your wallet, failure to do so may result in funds being lost.

We are taking these measures to protect both you and our network from phishing and malicious attacks.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
MyEtherWallet Security Team.

If you use other methods, then ignore this message.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
March 18, 2018, 06:19:39 AM
In addition you can get plenty and useful info about bounty in icodrops, airdrop clubs, we start etc.

If you’re looking for a good bounty campaign, much better if you will scan and review those bounties that are available here in this forum. You don’t need a website as your reference for good bounties, but there’s a site that they called bountyhive but there’s a limit of joining in each bounty that they’ve posted.

Yeah I know bountyhive registered in it at the first place. such a great platform for bounty campaigns thanks to to colorless and the crew.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 12:22:24 PM
In addition you can get plenty and useful info about bounty in icodrops, airdrop clubs, we start etc.

If you’re looking for a good bounty campaign, much better if you will scan and review those bounties that are available here in this forum. You don’t need a website as your reference for good bounties, but there’s a site that they called bountyhive but there’s a limit of joining in each bounty that they’ve posted.
Activity: 351
March 16, 2018, 08:14:36 AM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
March 16, 2018, 03:19:40 AM
I will give you an ICO rating that you need to choose if you have a hard time choosing. ICOhotlist and bountylord i use that site to analyze and get some criteria of how much bounty allocation that they have.

I always visited these sites and really helps me in deciding what to join, I choose those have a high rating and lesser risk. But also we need to check if they already have the product, website, team and the community to see how and what it can do for the project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 02:07:30 PM
I will give you an ICO rating that you need to choose if you have a hard time choosing. ICOhotlist and bountylord i use that site to analyze and get some criteria of how much bounty allocation that they have.
but how to make a real and right choice? Since many people give advice, and realize These thoughts are impossible, you still have to rely only on yourself ...
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 06:27:39 PM
Activity: 4
March 10, 2018, 11:00:49 PM
Get 450000 free coins during ICO to the first 20000
I want to share with you this new ICO for crypto currency Marinecoin. It is a unique crypto currency because it has fast transactions and requires low energy. Marinecoin has a resilient network that will stand up against ill willed hackers. It also has light weight code for new developers to build on. It has it own exchange that has low fees and its block chain is 500% faster than bitcoins which is a big deal when it comes to trading or buying things. Check out their webpage here: https://marineco.in
Activity: 490
March 08, 2018, 03:19:01 PM
I think you are referring to the bountylord site. It's the most decent so far. The others look very messy and not organized. What I really like on bountylord is they put how much is allocated on that bounty which is a good job.
I would never did premature conclusions, especially if the concerns of how to give someone some assessment. but what today hunters bounty is the largest number of positive income, it is true. and all this is due to bitcointalk.
March 08, 2018, 03:25:15 AM
I think you are referring to the bountylord site. It's the most decent so far. The others look very messy and not organized. What I really like on bountylord is they put how much is allocated on that bounty which is a good job.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
March 06, 2018, 01:56:08 PM
Hi, I am planing to follow some bounty campaigns and while I was scanning this forum in the past I saw some one has published a web site that updating only trusted bounty campaigns on that site so that bounty hunters can get better rewards for their efforts just working for genuine projects instead low quality projects, by that time I had no plan to go after bounty So I saved it no where. last few days I was searching it everywhere But unfortunate I can't even remember the thread name of it. It was about bounty campaign and some user has posted the website link under that thread saying that he follows that website in order to choose good bounty campaigns . If you know such a website please post it here. Thanks in advance.!!

Well we can't gave you the list of the trusted bounties but you can see it on the alt coins I guess , but still there is some trusted bounties and I will gave you some tips. Choosing a good bounty to participate in is hard right? , and you can say that it would give you an income or pay back right? , you can't say that it is legit. But take a look for a second imagine it , and ask yourself though , just be wise and ask yourself and have a friend or ask a friend something like that.
March 01, 2018, 11:37:35 AM
Hi, I am planing to follow some bounty campaigns and while I was scanning this forum in the past I saw some one has published a web site that updating only trusted bounty campaigns on that site so that bounty hunters can get better rewards for their efforts just working for genuine projects instead low quality projects, by that time I had no plan to go after bounty So I saved it no where. last few days I was searching it everywhere But unfortunate I can't even remember the thread name of it. It was about bounty campaign and some user has posted the website link under that thread saying that he follows that website in order to choose good bounty campaigns . If you know such a website please post it here. Thanks in advance.!!

There will be so many questionable announcements made on social media and on websites. Bounty0x is a great platform to find bounties all at one place. We currently have a twitter bounty going on. You can have a look at it here - https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties/3711

This site has a good variety of campaign thanks for the link.

When I click participate button it doesn't work.. something wrong with this site i guess
Activity: 294
March 01, 2018, 03:48:30 AM

There will be so many questionable announcements made on social media and on websites. Bounty0x is a great platform to find bounties all at one place. We currently have a twitter bounty going on. You can have a look at it here - https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties/3711

This site has a good variety of campaign thanks for the link.
February 27, 2018, 12:26:33 PM

-

hello wandino. Thanks for the tip. I will check that website what you mentioned bountyox.io. Hope that's will be useful. Appreciate your help. It is always good to have several options.
Activity: 112
February 27, 2018, 06:45:42 AM

Pages:
Jump to: