Pages:
Author

Topic: |Trusted Exchanger| Exchanging BTC via WU, PM, BTC-E, OKPAY, PAYEER,.. - page 4. (Read 21816 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
In stock: 45 BTC, 20k WMZ, $5k PM, $15k BTC-E, $900 Skrill, $500 Neteller, $80 Payeer.

i need the maximum bitcoins you can sell me. i can take up to $35,000 in bitcoins.

i will use devthedev as escrow or any free escrow which i will personally tip after the deal.

regarding the previous situation about a legendary scamming someone, i will prefer to trade in portion of $10,000 if that is ok with you.

information i need from you :

bank details of course, or western union.
will also need to know, for $10,000 how much will i be getting in terms of BTC

or if the escrow see it good, i can buy your 45 btc via bank transfer.

edit :

It seems like monbux or Sebastian have 0% as escrow fees so I'd like to use them so it fit us both : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sebastianju-18640

i am ready to purchase 45btc that you have.
WU and bank transfer is not available for you, who has -4 point trusted. Only e-currenccy is available, and you need to go first, not using escrow.

No Escrow? Stay away. SCAMMER
Do you have any evidence for your post?

That you don't do Escrow, yes read the quote. Lmao
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Buying - Selling - Exchanging E-Currencies
In stock: 45 BTC, 20k WMZ, $5k PM, $15k BTC-E, $900 Skrill, $500 Neteller, $80 Payeer.

i need the maximum bitcoins you can sell me. i can take up to $35,000 in bitcoins.

i will use devthedev as escrow or any free escrow which i will personally tip after the deal.

regarding the previous situation about a legendary scamming someone, i will prefer to trade in portion of $10,000 if that is ok with you.

edit :

It seems like monbux or Sebastian have 0% as escrow fees so I'd like to use them so it fit us both : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sebastianju-18640

WU and bank transfer is not available for you, who has -4 point trusted. Only e-currenccy is available, and you need to go first, not using escrow.

Do you have any evidence for your post? Please check carefully before comment. Thanks
Activity: 53

edit :

In stock: 9 BTC, 17k WMZ, $2k PM, $2k BTC-E, $800 Neteller, $80 Payeer.
sent you pm no reply from you. pls do reply.
PM sent. Sorry for reply too late

20k WMZ for BTC-E, rate 1:1
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
sent you pm no reply from you. pls do reply.
20k WMZ for BTC-E, rate 1:1
Have $120 neteller need pm.
What's your rate and send me your neteller details in PM now and your rate. Thanks.
Neteller can be accepted if you are willing for income checking. Please contact me via instant message.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Have $120 neteller need pm.
What's your rate and send me your neteller details in PM now and your rate. Thanks.
payoneer accepted ?
Sorry, i don't accept Payoneer at moment.
Activity: 11
payoneer accepted ?
In stock: 8 BTC, 20k WMZ, $10k PM, $13k BTC-E, $900 Skrill, $500 Neteller, $80 Payeer.
In stock: 38 BTC, 21k WMZ, $15k PM, $13k BTC-E, $900 Skrill, $500 Neteller, $80 Payeer.
In stock: 38 BTC, 1k WMZ, $15k PM, $13k BTC-E, $900 Skrill, $500 Neteller, $80 Payeer.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH are you taking me for an idiot? no thanks.
I'm sure that you are not an idiot, but i'm not a newbie in this bussiness also.
Thanks for your concern.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH are you taking me for an idiot? no thanks.

edit :

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

edit :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/monbux-133846

Exchanging BTC via PM, WMZ, BTC-E, NETELLER, OKPAY, PAYEER, PAYMER, SKRILL...
In stock: 32 BTC, 17000 WMZ, $600 PM, $10000 BTC-E, $900 Skrill, $80 Payeer.

Hi there , I have 65$ on my Neteller account and I need Bitcoin , how much I'm going to get ?
Either you go first or we use escrow .
Rate is difference date after day. Now, it is -8.62%.
I will not go first. Please pay escrow fee by yourself if you wanna use escrow service.
Thanks

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/monbux-133846

So if you want to do this , let me know .

Can i check your neteller income? If it's ok, we can do exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: