Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trusted ICO Reviews&Ratings] Which sources of ICO ratings do you trust and why? - page 4. (Read 1660 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 102
I am using this one:
https://www.smithandcrown.com/icos/

They do not rate but it is starting point for ICOs.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Previously, I was looking for new ICO on the BitcoinTalk forum and on the Internet, but every time I missed interesting opportunities. Therefore, I decided to create ICO Drops (https://icodrops.com), useful ICO Calendar.

I don't like classical ratings (4/5,  9/10, 90% and etc), so instead of the "rating" made "interest levels". It's just a combination of statistical data. This "rating" only means that which ICO should be looked at first and all, no investment recommendations.

I don't like ICO Reviews. This is not a game or a movie. I'm only interested in what can be measured. (Hype level, Risks level and ROI level in comparison with similar products)

We are still in the development stage. I'm open to dialogue

Our focus:
Make a complete database
Highlight the most interesting projects
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
i never trust ICO rating and another platform for review about new projects
i just buy tokens in 3rt party exchange after coin/tokens listing
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Never trust others with your own money. Why not invest a lot of time in doing the research yourself? Personally I don't trust anyone else with my money. Always do your own diligence, always. Yes, I am not saying don't read about what others have to say. But trust none other than yourself.
Activity: 224
Merit: 107
Usually i do not notice icos found in an external extent than the bitcointalk forum. The aspects of ico you are committed to review before investing in it are must to trace the reality of ico developers.
But why i beleive only the icos which are advertised here over this forum, is because one can wholly understand whether it is worth to invest with it or not by reading different reviews based on the investigation of other members.

Thank you for the important addition! Expertise and experience of ICO developers should be also checked.

Maybe you can name Bitcointalk members whom do you trust in their reviews?
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
Usually i do not notice icos found in an external extent than the bitcointalk forum. The aspects of ico you are committed to review before investing in it are must to trace the reality of ico developers.
But why i beleive only the icos which are advertised here over this forum, is because one can wholly understand whether it is worth to invest with it or not by reading different reviews based on the investigation of other members.
Activity: 224
Merit: 107
When it comes to the question of investing crypto into this or that ICO one has to review website, White paper, chat with the team members and advisory board, watch official groups in Telegram, Slack, study smart-contract and Bitcointalk thread.
But this is a huge work for one person, taking into account the amount of ICO that is being held lately.

Except for your own study of the upcoming ICO, which sources of ICO reviews and ratings do you trust and why?

Pages:
Jump to: