Pages:
Author

Topic: [TRUSTED] New round of the best ponzi ever! ponzi120.com ! [TRUSTED] - page 2. (Read 3454 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yes it makes perfect sense, Betek didnt steal 50 btc when he could yesterday, or 80 btc last week, because he chose to rather steal 3 btc today.... HuhHuh What is wrong with you people?
it seems you supporting you and who will know how much he stole a look only payments that you make sense
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Yes it makes perfect sense, Betek didnt steal 50 btc when he could yesterday, or 80 btc last week, because he chose to rather steal 3 btc today.... HuhHuh What is wrong with you people?
I watched other Betekom Ponzi and everyone works in the same way all the scam in it every 10 transfer one payment
Told you it's scam site
Betek stole the 3 + Bitcoin

Dont you think you should wait and see what happens to the remaining wallet balance before you start accusing people...
and why skips 10 transactions and payment, so she one again so? answer me this nobe

I dont know, and to be honest I couldnt care less, I have been warning people about Betek for a while now. I just think the term "scam" is banded about too much, too quickly.
Told you it's scam site

Dont you think you should wait and see what happens to the remaining wallet balance before you start accusing people...
and why skips 10 transactions and payment, so she one again so? answer me this nobe
Activity: 70
5 bitcoins were sent at 18:41. It is possible that Betek have sent itself...  
Who will take the risk of sending 5 bitcoins (usd 2800) at that time?
Told you it's scam site

Told you it's scam site
Man. Most of these people are fucking morons who don't understand how ponzis work and bitch at the slightest hiccup. I can see why there are so many! So many suckers here with no brain to think.

I understood, but I sent my money just 50 minutes after the start. So I thought it would be fine.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
round over already?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Man. Most of these people are fucking morons who don't understand how ponzis work and bitch at the slightest hiccup. I can see why there are so many! So many suckers here with no brain to think.
Sorry, I do not know. So I can say goodbye to my money if I understand well.
So this guy is blocking everything. He began to bitcoin 3 and 8 seconds after 2 bitcoin!
Activity: 24
yeah why not pay with 3.4 available?

What you all don't understand about ponzi? He cannot pay because first in queue is guy with 3.6 to pay.
yeah why not pay with 3.4 available?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
Long time no pay.

There is 3.4BTC in the wallet that should pay players, I think fast automatic payments would be needed for next round

And if we could have some advertising for this round in order to spice things up that would be nice (bitvisitor, freebitco or even on bitcointalk)
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Yeah I expect my payment only 50 min after the start ...
3 btc guys is blocking the queue it would be better to make smaller limits. We neeed .2 more

@Betek think about paying up first small amount (i.e <0.2 BTC)
need to go 100btc! Grin why stop now with this perfect working ponzi =]
Pages:
Jump to: