Pages:
Author

Topic: [TRUSTED]The best of Ponzi !! ponzi120 new round !! [TRUSTED] - page 25. (Read 19942 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Betek please don't use unconrifmed outputs I think you can make the whole ponzi stuck until some transactions confirm.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
The fact that it has the word "Ponzi" and "trusted" in the same sentence is actually pretty funny...
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
Free website and hosting?

I smell SCAM!  Tongue

check and then say that SCAM Smiley
is your name nuyguen?

hey Ortkid, its a group of scammers supporting each other to scam the real investors.  Most newbie accounts are the same group of people.
No biggie Ponzis dont get my BTC anymore Smiley

Yes let's stop sending our BTC to sc.ammers for a change
Activity: 42
its not the 1 dollar he will take, he is waiting for the big funds not a dollar, give me a break, what did you have another account made up so you can back yourself up???

Easy!
Hey, guy, what happened to you?
Look at the blockchain, he pays out regularly.
He doesn't collect money, he spends it as fast as it is possible, but after 3 am he'll probably go to sleep, so for a few hours there will be no pay out. We are from europe, in our country it is 23:48 (11pm) now.

It is my the only account on this board and my name is Glen.
U get this?

If you don't want to, don't send him your money, I don't get your problem.
Has someone stolen your money here?
Don't call him "scammer" if you do not have ANY proof. It isnt the primary school :p

@edit I dont want to be unpolite, but in the internet we call it butthurt

Have a good night guys,
Glen
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Free website and hosting?

I smell SCAM!  Tongue

check and then say that SCAM Smiley
is your name nuyguen?

hey Ortkid, its a group of scammers supporting each other to scam the real investors.  Most newbie accounts are the same group of people.
its not the 1 dollar he will take, he is waiting for the big funds not a dollar, give me a break, what did you have another account made up so you can back yourself up???
Don't judge him if you don't have any proof, guys.
Explain him how can he verify his ponzi as not a scam for you Cheesy
I know him so I know he isn't a scammer, but you don't know him so you can't be sure that he is or he isn't, of course. Try with $1 and write if it works or not, then Smiley

Good night!
Glen
YEA IS BY YOU ARE YOUR GROUP OF CON BUDDIES WHO ARE SENDING MONEY TO EACH OTHER, WE ARE GONNA EXPOSE THIS SCAM AND SOON THESE THREADS WILL BE REMOVED

Looks like he's trying to find a solution to his "problem" Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5205762

no this one is part of his too but with a different name, he trys to act like he lost then so people know him then he will get your trust.  Sure there all the same all those newbies posting the same scam.  They are all working together, its not hard to make a new wallet, think about it
Activity: 28
YEA IS BY YOU ARE YOUR GROUP OF CON BUDDIES WHO ARE SENDING MONEY TO EACH OTHER, WE ARE GONNA EXPOSE THIS SCAM AND SOON THESE THREADS WILL BE REMOVED

Looks like he's trying to find a solution to his "problem" Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5205762
Activity: 56
WARNING! EVERYONE IF YOU CHECK THE DATES OF WHEN THESE PEOPLE HAVE REGISTERED, THE DATES OF THESE REGISTRATION ARE VERY CLOSE.  PROBABLY SAME PERSON RUNNING THE SAME SCAM.!!!

Scam ? Look at blockchain Wink
WARNING! EVERYONE IF YOU CHECK THE DATES OF WHEN THESE PEOPLE HAVE REGISTERED, THE DATES OF THESE REGISTRATION ARE VERY CLOSE.  PROBABLY SAME PERSON RUNNING THE SAME SCAM.!!!
yep, We ALWAYS pay  Grin
Legit! Got pay out twice! Smiley
https://blockchain.info/tx/12ddb519f7ba922fd9f7dfddbf609df0ad03f5c5d91e68e86670b5b232b69b7e

small investment done, @Betek is my friend so I hope he won't steal my $6! Cheesy
next payout done ,

Best regards ! Wink
Thanks
I got me 0.015BTC
Going to go again  Grin

You are welcome Smiley
Activity: 6