Pages:
Author

Topic: TrustWallet For Airdrops Tokens ? - page 3. (Read 464 times)

copper member
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1813
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
August 30, 2020, 11:00:25 AM
Trustwallet should be good. It's solid, supports so many other blockchains like Binance chain, Ethereum, Tron... and is backed by Binance.

So long as the airdrop issues tokens that are ERC20(ethereum), BEP2(Binance Chain), TRC10 or TRC20 (Tron blockchain) and other blockhains that are supported. then it's Ok to use it.

You can use Myetherwallet.com.
Careful www.myetherwallet.com  is one of the most phished domains in the crypto space. I would encourage newbies to use Software wallets ahead of webwallets or web interfaces because they are much prone to attacks.. If they have assets more than $1000, a hardware wallet would not be a bad idea(Most cost less than $100 with shipping costs included)

MEW has an app in the app stores if OP is interested.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 775
August 30, 2020, 10:42:48 AM
Airdrop with shit tokens won't make you rich.
Use mobile to store your fund is bad idea.
You need ETH to spend transaction fee that is high on ETH network and maybe transaction fee is higher than value of shit tokens you receive.

Trust wallet support ERC20 tokens as their site shows: https://trustwallet.com/ethereum-wallet/
Universal

Trust Wallet is the premier mobile ethereum wallet which works with any ERC20, BEP2 and ERC721 tokens. Trust Wallet also supports the main blockchains in the Ethereum ecosystem - Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and Callisto. Currently more than 20,000 tokens that are built on Ethereum are accessible through Trust Wallet app.

You can use Myetherwallet.com.
Activity: 12
Merit: 5
August 30, 2020, 10:39:18 AM
I'm wondering if I can use trust wallet ethereum address for joining Airdrops? Will the tokens reflect on the wallet? Or is it better to use other erc20 wallet for joining Airdrops?

Coz I wanna reduce some apps on my phone and if I can use one wallet for most of my crypto activities, much better, but if not it is fine. I'm still trying to explore crypto and related things hope you could share some important infos that can help me understand this more

Thanks very much. 😄
Pages:
Jump to: