Pages:
Author

Topic: Truth about altcoins - page 10. (Read 2367 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 13
September 30, 2018, 12:00:06 PM
Except in the case where the project is good but the cryptocurrency has no use within the system, it's better to just hold on before selling. I've seen many great projects but their cryptocurrency is about worthless. This is why some coins will never increase in value despite the fact that the project is good.
So when we're trying to diversify our portfolio, let's ensure that the cryptocurrency has real use within the project.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
September 30, 2018, 11:56:05 AM
to follows return with chance as moderating use with release of drawing of chart and more of news and regulation from developer and the market to returns with decision as might to put with spares of parts on funds to work with the beginning position with the table of exchange.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 30, 2018, 11:54:25 AM
all i see in crypto now is drama, a drama that will shock guys, in my own childish opinion as usual,  I encourage you all to atleast spare $100 into one or two altcoins in this dip and watch how the drama unfold, u will be happy u did, lastly, on no condition should u sell ur altcoins at loss, it's all game, be strong, don't panic...

Thank you all

It is really practical to not sell tokens during negative market scenarios because it would further yielt to regret once that token's market value increase. Investing at this point would be risky but if a coin is really having huge potential. taking the risk would be worthy. Recovery will happen anytime soon and as such, holding for now should be prioritized as well as avoiding to sell due to panic.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 30, 2018, 11:51:31 AM
all i see in crypto now is drama, a drama that will shock guys, in my own childish opinion as usual,  I encourage you all to atleast spare $100 into one or two altcoins in this dip and watch how the drama unfold, u will be happy u did, lastly, on no condition should u sell ur altcoins at loss, it's all game, be strong, don't panic...

Thank you all

your statement holds somewhat true for some altcoins but not for all of them. Many altcoins are not going to survive this bear market and I doubt you will see them in their previous ATH in future again. But yeah for better altcoins you can definitely tight your grip and hold them with strong hands they will bounce back for sure.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
September 30, 2018, 11:47:05 AM
I sincerely believe that altcoins is our future and someday we will use them to pay for services and goods every day

the longer the altcoin will grow and certainly the longer the altcoin is used for real transaction tools, and it also requires a process that we must patiently later.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 11:19:44 AM
I think you need to know that the truth is that you shouldn't invest in coins when the prices are high-do this now and then you will be able to benefit from such investment
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
September 30, 2018, 11:18:38 AM
I dont know what is better, if investing into altcoins now when they are cheap or buying Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is kind of certainty in cryptocurrencies.
if you think bitcoin is a certainty then you should be sure to buy bitcoin now, you will not be confused to invest in altcoin or buy bitcoin, because bitcoin is a certainty and determinant of all altcoins today
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 11:06:48 AM
That's right, this is a game that needs to be able to play. The key to winning the game is information and patience. The crypto market is young and now more and more people come to it who want to manipulate and control it. The rules of the game will change and become more complex. All we have to do is adapt.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
September 30, 2018, 10:56:00 AM
When I started in this crypto market,  I was buying Altcoins and hodling until they get rise and I lost a big deal of my money applying this way, but now I find out that there are many chances to gather money from Altcoins,  some Altcoins may give you enough money for living.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 10:48:45 AM

Thank you all

YES! I believe the altcoins. because most altcoins are the most expensive and most are the popular and  the most coins are the potentials for the long term without any harmless and the any risk.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
September 30, 2018, 10:31:10 AM
I sincerely believe that altcoins is our future and someday we will use them to pay for services and goods every day

Yes very right
I saw few projects and they are real life usage tokens
Being able to use crypto currency most especially altcoins for real life activities is what the future is about
For example, health care token for health bills
Utility tokens for utilities bill payments

Let’s hope it does happen
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
September 24, 2018, 01:01:17 PM

Yes you are right, this are my thoughts as well. it makes sense that several altcoins are available for several types of importance and funny enough.
Theres bobs token for repairs payment
Theres sphere tokens for using sphere social web
Theres shivom token with real world use case

So altcoins wil come out on top even on the finance (high value) aspects.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
September 24, 2018, 12:53:58 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 02, 2018, 07:42:37 PM
I agree. $100 investment wouldn't be so bad. Try to buy some coins and take risk. There is no guarantee in any form of investment that is why we should just rely on our research to make the best investment. Patience is the number enemy on crypto, once you overcome that, you won't have any problems hodling.  Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
September 02, 2018, 07:16:43 PM
You are right, if one can take time and analyse the current scenario it all looks like a drama. Thanks for the heads-up

It is not just to analyze the scenario dear
It is about making a comprehensive research at a very steady rate
With which you are able to sense the forthcoming and yet to see circumstances

Crypto is really an exciting path for the future
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 05:58:09 PM
I had the opportunity to fill my portfolio with altcoins at the last dip and things are already looking  pretty, approaching a 30 percent for some, if the current momentum is sustained, then I will end up with multiple  returns
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
August 28, 2018, 06:01:01 PM
You are right, if one can take time and analyse the current scenario it all looks like a drama. Thanks for the heads-up
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
August 28, 2018, 05:57:54 PM
Yes, you should not sell your altcoin at loss or panic sell because of the condition the market is in even if it looks like it will not recover because no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise higher when the market recover and you can wait to sell in the bull run.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
August 28, 2018, 05:55:44 PM
The most important thing for people who play in Crypto is Don't panic if prices go down. Because times like that are the right time to buy coins in Altcoin, because the price is lower than usual. For me it's a very good opportunity. The most important thing is patience. Patience in waiting for the price of coins to rise again. That's the most important thing.

Yes and while waiting, the most important truth is
Are you hodling the right and proper tokens ?

Is it the right project for you and are you sure you have enough knowledge about such project ?
There is need to do the needful and be at an advantage
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 24, 2018, 08:29:26 AM
Each person has his own situation with these concepts, but I think that more people are still similar in that very soon we will come to understand that the world needs tokenization and, more precisely, it will happen very soon, the process is already started.
Pages:
Jump to: