Pages:
Author

Topic: TRX High Price - page 2. (Read 225 times)

Activity: 839
Merit: 500
May 01, 2018, 03:30:28 AM
Tron started out not so good as a project promising more than they had the ability to deliver, but it turned into something legitimate when they raised enough funds to hire people who actually knew what they were doing. Looking at the amount of lines of code written in the last few months. They are working very hard. As far as volume of work much higher than any of the other up and coming blockchain projects - and beating initial whitepaper goals. As far as price goes it's up over 100% for many investors. It may correct a little bit and then go up again.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
May 01, 2018, 01:04:16 AM
Upon Checking on Binance, TRX has just skyrocketed, Is there any possibility that it will go higher?

There is but not for this time as the majority of cryptos are in the correction and the trend of the cryptocurrency will prevent TRX to go even higher than this time. But remember it's also following the bitcoin bullish trend and that means it's not all about the development of the tron project itself.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
May 01, 2018, 12:47:16 AM
TRX is one of the token that is steadily increasing despite the price of bitcoin is down.
I have a feeling that what we are witnessing now is a real skyrocket, the price has touched to 1K sats now and it's stable as of the moment.
The next target would be 2K sats and before the mainnet it's always good to expect a positive price movement.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
May 01, 2018, 12:41:10 AM
Upon Checking on Binance, TRX has just skyrocketed, Is there any possibility that it will go higher?

main net is still pending and then swapping of tokens . so yes it can go upto 2000 sats near to those events .
but still it is good to sell trx at 1500-1600 sats range .
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
May 01, 2018, 12:09:06 AM
Trx has been doing great. Even last year it was on the rise. Now its doing it again. It is indeed a very promising coin. It does not dive down along with the decrease of bitcoin. I have tron now but im not selling it just yet. You can still buy more tron. It will probably continue to rise. basing on its activity, its really bound to rise even more.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
May 01, 2018, 12:03:50 AM
I heard a lot of good news about the Tron (TRX) and it's like a rocket the value of that coin are  continuing to going up and up. I do some of research about the TRX and it had a good potential, I think  it will be going in more high price.
I was going to transfer the TRX from the mywallet to the stock exchange, but I did not succeed. Purse says that such an address is not served! Did anyone have the same problem share it!
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
April 30, 2018, 06:07:11 PM
TRX started uptrend like it was in Jan-2018 - so 2000 sats price is expected for me
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
April 30, 2018, 10:26:32 AM
I heard a lot of good news about the Tron (TRX) and it's like a rocket the value of that coin are  continuing to going up and up. I do some of research about the TRX and it had a good potential, I think  it will be going in more high price.

So, is it a good thing to buy even if the value is still pumping? or wait it until it drop again to 0.0000005? Need some suggestions mate. I've been thinking if its already a waste because I missed the chance of gaining more profits here. Can we expect that it dump again sooner or later?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 30, 2018, 08:17:12 AM
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
April 30, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

Pages:
Jump to: