Pages:
Author

Topic: TRX to $1? - page 7. (Read 1794 times)

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
July 09, 2021, 04:08:42 PM
Despite having those advantages TRX hasn't got much attention of investors. TRX is better than Ethereum chain but Binance smart chain have much popularity now. I have observed a lot of new projects (DeFi & NFTs) and found that almost 90% of them launching on binance smart chain platform. While TRON blockchain is rarely used by new project team. TRX will take long time to reach 1$ if this trend doesn't change. Most of the useless coin price increase and decrease in the same way. But TRX have good support in crypto market.
The reason why it is not getting attention from "investors" is the reason that there are not that many projects. I mean ETH was always the thing that everyone used but BSC came out and took so many people to BNB world and we have seen pancake passing uniswap as well. Which means that TRX could have done that for a year now and it didn't and that is why there are no investors.

The path to this was Binance spending nearly 100 million dollars in investment for places like cake and other stuff, which gave them a good start and thanks to that more and more new places started, and obviously when you have so many palces to invest that ends up being the reason people investing because there are options. Go look at the projects in the tron world and you will see that there are absolutely nothing that could people use to make money, they are all horrible projects.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
July 09, 2021, 01:42:49 PM
I actually like Tron as coin. I mean if some coin has fundamentals to become main coin of network/chain and if that network has functionality it's always awesome to go in and invest. My main concern is about bears of the market. Its nearly impossible for altcoins to go up in this type of market

Tron is one of the projects that is quite potential but so far there seems to be no further development on it,
so it might be quite difficult for Tron to get to $1,
especially with market conditions like now almost all coins have decreased

For now, it's unlikely to see that $1, but in the future, it's possible, particularly in the next bull run as TRON is one of the potential coins in the market. It has the volume which is the basic requirement for a project to succeed, and actually, even with some projects that does not really have the development, it could rise, like DOGE, so nothing is impossible, I believe TRON could achieve even higher than 1 USD.

Its been awhile too that I've seen new project developed in Tron. The last so far that made so kuch noise was the SUN defi project, after it, the buzz ends again. If it goes up just a cent, holders start dumping it.  

We see it has huge volume daily but its not attracting investors anymore. I can knly say, it needs more than one popular personalities for TRX to be seen as a good long term investment.

But like it or not, Tron had to do that because otherwise they would just stop here,
actually Tron is one project that has potential but in fact so far Tron can't even reach $1,
We'll see what will happen in the future
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
July 09, 2021, 12:13:31 PM
There's no limit to how far TRX can go. The same applies to any other cryptocurrency on the market. If there's high demand for TRX on the market, you can be certain that it'll go all the way to $1 per coin. Otherwise, its price will stale. Technically-speaking, TRX is better than Ethereum for "De-Fi" and NFTs. That's largely because the TRON blockchain has blazing-fast speeds and ultra-low fees. If BNB is worth more than $300, then TRX can easily reach $1. We've already seen how useless coins went to new All-time-highs because of the bullish market. How long will it take for TRX to reach $1 is an excellent question. As long as the Blockchain is useful, nothing else matters. Just my opinion Smiley
Despite having those advantages TRX hasn't got much attention of investors. TRX is better than Ethereum chain but Binance smart chain have much popularity now. I have observed a lot of new projects (DeFi & NFTs) and found that almost 90% of them launching on binance smart chain platform. While TRON blockchain is rarely used by new project team. TRX will take long time to reach 1$ if this trend doesn't change. Most of the useless coin price increase and decrease in the same way. But TRX have good support in crypto market.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
July 09, 2021, 11:38:57 AM
I actually like Tron as coin. I mean if some coin has fundamentals to become main coin of network/chain and if that network has functionality it's always awesome to go in and invest. My main concern is about bears of the market. Its nearly impossible for altcoins to go up in this type of market

Tron is one of the projects that is quite potential but so far there seems to be no further development on it,

For now, it's unlikely to see that $1, but in the future, it's possible, particularly in the next bull run as TRON is one of the potential coins in the market. It has the volume which is the basic requirement for a project to succeed, and actually, even with some projects that does not really have the development, it could rise, like DOGE, so nothing is impossible, I believe TRON could achieve even higher than 1 USD.

Its been awhile too that I've seen new project developed in Tron. The last so far that made so kuch noise was the SUN defi project, after it, the buzz ends again. If it goes up just a cent, holders start dumping it.  

We see it has huge volume daily but its not attracting investors anymore. I can knly say, it needs more than one popular personalities for TRX to be seen as a good long term investment.

As long as that volume remains, the developers always have the chance to improve the project and that would result in a pump or a new ATH of TRON. We know that the CEO knows how to hype, but we don't want that, we want a real development as that would result in a long-term success. If we are only concern on the new ATH in short term, then we should invest on a project shilled by Elon Musk.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
July 09, 2021, 09:43:07 AM

July 09, 2021, 09:36:42 AM

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
July 09, 2021, 05:38:47 AM

Activity: 378
Merit: 3
July 08, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
TRON (TRX) is going to $1. I think I still have to wait for some more time, which is maybe around 6 months to 12 months, because the price of TRX itself has only reached $0.06 dollars for now, so it's still far enough for TRX to reach $1, moreover in the near future.

legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358
July 06, 2021, 07:18:57 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
July 02, 2021, 05:36:45 PM
It is a gradual process most time it does not matter how old is the coin being launched and so on, recently there is a price increase in TRX i myself basically love the concept of tron, not comparing the smartness and fast transaction.
This will increased by the time more project being configured under it just like how BSC have almost taking over.
July 02, 2021, 04:18:42 PM
If that happens a lot of people will be happy because they have big bags of TRX, but they can't get rid of it. I don't particularly know the TRX structure and don't know if it has the potential for $1, but based on what DOGE was able to do and even SHIB, why wouldn't TRX be able to do it too? A gain of more than 16x is not insanely impossible in cryptocurrency.

I really hope TRX can go to $1 because I'm currently holding a few thousand TRX...

TRX is a coin with a large number of transactions but until now it has not touched its ATH. doge and shib will not have high prices without elon. Tron needs more strong marketing to pump its price up to $ 1.

That would be the biggest day of investors like us if TRX will reach $1.

It's been a while since it achieved its ATH, I think it's high time to see a new one and hopefully, when the time comes, we will be able to see a $1 per TRX.
TRX is definitely one of the most undervalued projects in the market, but don't worry, if you will keep holding, you'll definitely enjoy your profit as the right time will come.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
July 02, 2021, 03:02:48 PM
If that happens a lot of people will be happy because they have big bags of TRX, but they can't get rid of it. I don't particularly know the TRX structure and don't know if it has the potential for $1, but based on what DOGE was able to do and even SHIB, why wouldn't TRX be able to do it too? A gain of more than 16x is not insanely impossible in cryptocurrency.

I really hope TRX can go to $1 because I'm currently holding a few thousand TRX...

TRX is a coin with a large number of transactions but until now it has not touched its ATH. doge and shib will not have high prices without elon. Tron needs more strong marketing to pump its price up to $ 1.
TRX may come up with new marketing strategies but marketing about old apps is not something that users are too welcome and that is also why they are stuck constantly in many low price zones, and TRX cannot be compared fairly to dogecoin or Shiba because both of these projects inherit value from hype while TRX inherits value from rising market. And the market is always divided by thousands of different altcoins, how can TRX accomplish this goal when its upside has been blocked so much
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 02, 2021, 10:06:38 AM

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073
July 01, 2021, 02:27:16 PM
Your optimism is indeed worthy of appreciation and I am the same as you and very sure of that change. yesterday, a very deep correction was experienced by all coins without exception, due to inappropriate bad news. Gradually good news began to emerge, so investors did not hesitate anymore.

gradually that it will end soon even though it takes time for changes to occur, I am optimistic that by the end of the year all will experience an increase again and will reach renewable ATH, trx too and $1 will be easy to get at the time of the upgrade, maybe more.
I wouldn't say optimism, it is obvious that coins do go up, and there is nothing shocking about under 20x increase as well, more like 19x or something like that. I am not saying that it can happen today, we all know it is not happening anytime soon that is obvious, however that also doesn't mean that it will never happen, it could potentially happen in the future.

Remember dogecoin was under 1 cent very very recently it was half of one cent and first day of 2021, literally this exact year, and the all time high is 73 cents. So that is a 14 THOUSAND TIMES increase on price, can you understand that, 14000x increase, that is illogical when you think about it, yet it happened. So can tron reach 1 dollar? It 100% can reach it, there is no doubt in my mind if it can or can't, it is obvious. Will it reach it? That is another topic, we do not know if it will, we just know it can when the conditions are right.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 01, 2021, 07:40:44 AM
it can easily reach $1 someday. seeing doge did a run to almost 0.75 trx can do the same in the future without any doubt. we are in correction phase and until btc goes above 40k we'll have to wait before we see any big jump in alts.
Your optimism is indeed worthy of appreciation and I am the same as you and very sure of that change. yesterday, a very deep correction was experienced by all coins without exception, due to inappropriate bad news. Gradually good news began to emerge, so investors did not hesitate anymore.

gradually that it will end soon even though it takes time for changes to occur, I am optimistic that by the end of the year all will experience an increase again and will reach renewable ATH, trx too and $1 will be easy to get at the time of the upgrade, maybe more.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
June 30, 2021, 09:45:59 AM
it can easily reach $1 someday. seeing doge did a run to almost 0.75 trx can do the same in the future without any doubt. we are in correction phase and until btc goes above 40k we'll have to wait before we see any big jump in alts.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
June 30, 2021, 09:32:07 AM
Tron has an ecosystem compared to Dogecoin and Shine and I guess it isn't that impossible to reach that level though I guess it will take more time and market cap to get that level. The founder Justin Sun was a biggest shilled on social media and if he can get more to join in the Tron ecosystem or an institutional investor/s got interested in it, it will insanely make some huge gains in my opinion.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
June 30, 2021, 09:12:20 AM
It can happen because TRX is better than Dogecoin. I am sure about that. Dogecoin rose to more than $0.68 and if you take Dogecoin as a comparative altcoin with TRX, I think TRX can grow to $1.

The $1 mission might be completed when the crypto market in this 2020 - 2021 bull run reaches to its bubble bursting time. TRX need to break its cap above $0.2 then a few times of more growth, TRX will see $1.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
June 30, 2021, 07:39:29 AM
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 29, 2021, 01:40:11 PM
$1 is just the minimum, TRX will certainly reach that value in the long run, it's not the only high supply coin that would reach $1, other projects had already reached $1. If even shitcoins could hit $1, how much more a project that has a great potential in the future, let's think of that, it's very simple to analyze its future.

There's no limit to how far TRX can go. The same applies to any other cryptocurrency on the market. If there's high demand for TRX on the market, you can be certain that it'll go all the way to $1 per coin. Otherwise, its price will stale. Technically-speaking, TRX is better than Ethereum for "De-Fi" and NFTs. That's largely because the TRON blockchain has blazing-fast speeds and ultra-low fees. If BNB is worth more than $300, then TRX can easily reach $1. We've already seen how useless coins went to new All-time-highs because of the bullish market. How long will it take for TRX to reach $1 is an excellent question. As long as the Blockchain is useful, nothing else matters. Just my opinion Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: