Pages:
Author

Topic: [TRX] Tronix Price Speculation - page 6. (Read 2384 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 116
May 10, 2018, 09:51:32 AM
In general, I think that Tron (TRX) is a profitable cryptocurrency but in a long term, due to their current price is weak ($ 0.08) compared to other ones, however, it has many characteristics and advantages, like their acceptable value of Market cap (more than 5 Billion Dollars)

Furthermore, it has rapidly progressed in the market and now it is in the tenth rank, and it is very expected that this currency will develop better than before, and may become in the top five ranks, also I am pretty sure that my prediction will happen in the near future (within some months).

On the other hand, maybe this is a good opportunity to buy a large proportion of Tron because their current price is low and their value is volatile, it is certain that the profits will be so important when you HODL a big amount of this current, and I expect that the price of TRX will be between $ 0.5 and $ 1 after a few months (2-5).
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
May 10, 2018, 09:25:53 AM
Thanks sir for wonderful message
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
May 05, 2018, 02:25:46 PM
EXCLUSIVE: Tron In Talks To Be Added To Institutional Exchanges; Coinbase/GDAX And Circle   

https://theicojournal.com/exclusive-tron-in-talks-to-be-added-to-institutional-exchanges-coinbase-gdax-and-circle/

May 4, 2018/in Article: News, Link: News /by Rogue Trader
Tron has been working furiously over the last month to move its currency into the hands of institutions across the globe. Moving from retail exchanges such as Binance and Bitfinex into block trade institutional deep waters.

Two sources at GDAX and one at Circle confirmed that the Tron team had been putting on a “full court press” to be added to the platforms that serve institutional clients and execute massive block trades around the world.

We attempted to reach out to Gemini to verify rumors that the Tron team was also attempting to be added to their platform as well. We were unable to reach anyone for comment on either background or condition of anonymity.

We have heard, over the last two days, that they were attempting the ‘trifecta’ of institutional inclusion that could be announced within the next 90 days. At this point we can’t confirm or deny if Tron executives are engaging Gemini at the moment.

Still, our sources, on condition of anonymity, were able to confirm with us that nobody is being more aggressive in the ‘exchange’ game then Tron. As it was put to us, “they are professionally aggressive and willing to provide unparalleled transparency to win inclusion.”

That particular piece of information stuck out to us. Tron is known to have significant ‘F&F’ (friends and family of Justin Sun) ownership, and if they are moving towards disclosure and levels of diversification to satisfy these exchanges, that would be a headline all on its own.

The upshot is this – there is a furious battle over which brand will be the next added to Coinbase/GDAX, Gemini, or Circle. And we all know why. If and when a deal is reached or an announcement is made the market cap of that coin will pump. And pump hard.

Why do you think Ripple has been willing to move heaven and earth to get there? As of today, Tron is just as hard at it.

Developing…

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 10:20:15 AM
I think it's a good time to buy Tron now because the price seems to stabilize at 10 cents, Tronix is a very promising data project and they already have a good team with people who are successful.
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
The internet > you
January 14, 2018, 09:40:00 AM
Probably could touch $1 in short term because i see alot of chinese country support this coin and we all know that chinese and korean country have very big investor entering this industry. Or maybe it will surpass ripple in the long term.

TRX cannot be compared to XRP in any way.

XRP is just transfer of XRP.

TRX is supposed to become the platform/interface from which the digital world is entered, e.g. games, applications, messengers, webcamgirls, etc. I believe that the idea is that eventually digital assets, like gathered items, can be exchanged for the TRX token, which can then be used in other parts of the TRX network, e.g. other games, applications, messengers, and ofc tipping girls.

If the TRX network would exist today I could've sold my WoW inventory to pay for this years rent. That's just genius and maybe becomes reality, but not this year lol. The token price could go fluctuate in feb if there's a coin burn, but probably more because of the psychological effect than of rational thinking, and for that matter the price could fluctuate even overnight, tonight, or over 5 years.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
January 13, 2018, 03:03:33 PM
Probably could touch $1 in short term because i see alot of chinese country support this coin and we all know that chinese and korean country have very big investor entering this industry. Or maybe it will surpass ripple in the long term.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 10:59:57 PM
the founder Sun yuchen hold the most of the coins, price is strongly manipulated, and Sun already cash out at high price, the price of trx will mo more than $0.015 till next year
Activity: 541
Merit: 266
January 12, 2018, 10:22:38 PM

2018, Tronix, Elliott Wave, Crash

https://redd.it/7q1iwt

Activity: 546
Merit: 255
January 11, 2018, 10:43:08 AM
this is what i found..

http://www.trustnodes.com/2018/01/08/trons-whitepaper-copied-plagiarized

up from now i stay out of TRX

Whales are manipulating these free airdrop coins and pushing it towards top 10 marketcap for greater visibility and also high price, and will dump it back to the lowest in the coming weeks.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
January 08, 2018, 10:03:34 AM
this is what i found..

http://www.trustnodes.com/2018/01/08/trons-whitepaper-copied-plagiarized

up from now i stay out of TRX
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 07, 2018, 04:17:50 PM
Guys what do you think about news?
Is it fake or true?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 10:46:26 PM
I believe Charlie Lee has a strong point overall, since Sun is is hodling his Tron for a 2-year term -- compared to 6 years for Charlie's LTC.

Let's also factor in how TRX is a heavily premined, large supply currency -- whereas LTC was only 150 coins total.

Huh  I think most of us speculators need to temper our expectations with the short term price, it just made a quantum jump in the matter of weeks.
Activity: 464
January 05, 2018, 06:50:18 AM
I hope you bought tron as soon as you created this topic. It increased a lot since. I honestly don’t see any reason for tron to go down. It continues to improve and make new agreements. Lastly it created that tron dog game. The path ahead of tron is very clear so it wouldn’t surprise me to see tron reaching 2-3 dollars.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 06:45:30 AM
Bubble

soon to burst....

Activity: 546
Merit: 255
January 05, 2018, 06:37:13 AM
What’s wrong with this coin? Cheesy Cheesy

Today Trx surpassed Neo,Dash, Iota market cap.

Unbelievable

Never thought this free airdrop coin will surpass all these coins in terms of market cap and I feel it may get dumped hard once whales make a huge profit from it.
Activity: 602
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
January 04, 2018, 11:25:36 PM
Wow, i dont know what is special about this coin, but price keep great perform. I think this is best time to buy and hold TRX.  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 10:36:36 PM
I am really impressed with the rise of Tronix it's really crazy, I hope the price will go down a little so I can more a few
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 10:34:38 PM
I think trx price is just speculation and it will not grow much more, it’s has a huge supply, if it hits 1$ his capitalization would be bigger than ethereum!
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 06:21:12 PM
I think it'll be around 40 cents by February/March. By the rate the price is jumping it might be much sooner than that.
Pages:
Jump to: