Pages:
Author

Topic: TRX x100 after space colaboration? - page 2. (Read 414 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 12:39:02 PM
With all the FUD surrounding this coin the lows keep getting lower. And every day this coin doesn't moon the volume on Binance keeps dropping because people are losing interest quickly. It was 150k BTC per day at the peak of its game. When it can get back to that is when I see a new moonshot but until then all the FUD is taking overhand and people abandon the ship.

The announcement that they partnered with Baofeng (publicly traded technology company with a userbase of over 200 million people) didn't positively affect the price so why would a lesser known blockchain technology company cause a huge ripple just because it's related to space?

All the FUD is starting to get to me.  Angry
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
January 13, 2018, 12:34:24 PM
What do you think?
Please try to think for a twice before you are putting a lot of your money in this coin. There is a lot of problem with tron. As so many people are suggesting to leave from tron and then just try to invest in another promising coin. Dev lies to the investors and what will be the next thing?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
January 13, 2018, 12:26:08 PM
I think announcing partnerships just for the sake of creating hype will not put any impact on serious investors, if they come up with solid progress then may be it can go much much higher but people will keep a close eye on the progress and development not just announcements.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
January 13, 2018, 12:03:56 PM
what do you say now i can not be that i think i think i need to wait now. I do not think it will be so much my friend you are in the world Smiley I am very much waiting but it is not so 5 x enough if I wait for it I hope I will not hurt us very much
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 12:02:08 PM
It is impossible even now if it is going to partner with the biggest companies of the world. It is very high now and one of the very hyped coins. Buying it for the coming news I think is very risky.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 11:32:22 AM
What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: