Pages:
Author

Topic: TRX.....TO SELL OR TO HOLD?? - page 4. (Read 532 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 01:05:13 AM
I bought a lot of TRX late July @ 0.00000470BTC (based on Expert Trader Advice Angry Angry) with hopes I bought at a low and was going to see a bear market soon Wink Wink. Now at A market Price of 0.00000292BTC. I feel I have held for too long and my Capital has bled out as well Sad Sad. Should I sell now or still Hold? Huh Huh Huh
I think you should not sell it. Because this is a whale adjustment and the market will soon be pumping. And I want to advise you not to listen to the experts' predictions, it just makes you more of a loss!

You are right about the So-called experts. Most times When they tell you to hold - do your research- You will likely want to sell instead of Hold.
September 13, 2018, 12:58:00 AM
Trx is one of the coin that made me lost a lot of money, from news, listing, chart and potential, this coin got a really stats, but unfortunately in the market the situation is different, so I will say just cutloss and keep small portion of the coin, it seems the coin will need a lot of time before can rise, but I still believe trx got good potential in the future

I Have thought about doing this, But my losses would be much. What if I wait till the next bull Market? Then I will sell it but at least not make so much loss.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
AMA BCT
September 13, 2018, 12:51:32 AM
I bought a lot of TRX late July @ 0.00000470BTC (based on Expert Trader Advice Angry Angry) with hopes I bought at a low and was going to see a bear market soon Wink Wink. Now at A market Price of 0.00000292BTC. I feel I have held for too long and my Capital has bled out as well Sad Sad. Should I sell now or still Hold? Huh Huh Huh
I think you should not sell it. Because this is a whale adjustment and the market will soon be pumping. And I want to advise you not to listen to the experts' predictions, it just makes you more of a loss!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
September 13, 2018, 12:40:09 AM
Trx is one of the coin that made me lost a lot of money, from news, listing, chart and potential, this coin got a really stats, but unfortunately in the market the situation is different, so I will say just cutloss and keep small portion of the coin, it seems the coin will need a lot of time before can rise, but I still believe trx got good potential in the future
September 13, 2018, 12:08:22 AM
I bought a lot of TRX late July @ 0.00000470BTC (based on Expert Trader Advice Angry Angry) with hopes I bought at a low and was going to see a bull market soon Wink Wink. Now at A market Price of 0.00000292BTC. I feel I have held for too long and my Capital has bled out as well Sad Sad. Should I sell now or still Hold? Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: