Pages:
Author

Topic: Try A Million - Miners - Block Erupter Sales - UK & Worldwide With Shipping Inc! - page 2. (Read 2475 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Then it kind of sounds like you plan to mine, using the rising exchange rate to make it worthwhile? I do that, but it really doesn't make sense financially. More or less network protection, having a bit of fun, and I don't want to stop after going for so long. None of those things make sense for a business though, especially if they have capital to buy coins.

Anyway, I'll quit posting now. You don't seem to be intentionally scamming to me, but things are kinda really confusing.

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Imagine a package designed to make you $100m within 12 months (based on current bitcoin stats).

lol what a joke more neg fb for u scammer

That package is not available at the min, and we already demonstrated that a certain number of miners can produce a certain result.

Satoshi has $100m+ mined, prob $200+m now!

Any business knows this principle. Obviously you haven't etched that intellectual level yet Magazine.

Thank you for your love of our company. For you though my suggestion is to go and experience life and business a bit more, get a few aha's and come back because by your post you showing that you are a worker not an employer, a consumer rather than a producer.

We wish you all the best for your 18th birthday!

Feedback is based on experience. Obviously you don't have experience and your negative view is based on your perception rather than our service.

Selling anything related to bitcoin mining based of a ROI of three years+ is ridiculous. Either you don't understand this, or you are intentionally misleading others who also don't understand.

Magazine is a well known troll around here, doubt hardly anyone (who matters, anyway) takes him serious. 

Thank you pontiacg5. I should have known about the troll aspect, especially on a bigger sized forum. Just seemed like it was the troll forum for a moment.

I do appreciate those points and only giving my personal views on things. Everyone here should understand aspects of this.

In the Try A Million Labs we have an undisclosed project related to bitcoin mining (details TBA) which we started in June this year, so have experience first hand of the situation as it has happened since we started.

The assumptions I go with are that bitcoins is the new world economy and that in time that will be seen.

If anyone invests in mining, obviously it is based on a higher assumption than surface results.

I make no claims as never have in anything here, we just offering a product for sale in a GB format. Obviously caveat emptor.
Imagine a package designed to make you $100m within 12 months (based on current bitcoin stats).

That package is not available at the min, and we already demonstrated that a certain number of miners can produce a certain result.

Any business knows this principle. Obviously you haven't etched that intellectual level yet Magazine.

Thank you for your love of our company. For you though my suggestion is to go and experience life and business a bit more, get a few aha's and come back because by your post you showing that you are a worker not an employer, a consumer rather than a producer.

Feedback is based on experience. Obviously you don't have experience and your negative view is based on your perception rather than our service.

Selling anything related to bitcoin mining based of a ROI of three years+ is ridiculous. Either you don't understand this, or you are intentionally misleading others who also don't understand.

Magazine is a well known troll around here, doubt hardly anyone (who matters, anyway) takes him serious. 

Activity: 112
Added the scammer address to my signature!!!
Note to haters. We will delete posts that are hate based.

We are a professional company offering a product for sale in a group buy method. If you are pissed off about your losses in bitcoins or anything related to your existing experience with bitcoins, please don't post here.

We are offering a service here, and that's it. Go troll on someone elses thread.

Genuine miners interested in this GB are welcome. Remember prices include shipping.

Lol your website is so deceptive to idiots all the Millionaire shit

fking scammers

neg trust rating 4 u

Grow up Magazine. Go kick your cat or something.

No one said anything like that. It looks like you pissed off about your involvement in bitcoin and looking at us because we are called Try A Million.

Go an purchase 41,946 Block Erupters go mine for 4 years, then come back and tell us your results then. You looking for quick fix.

Remember there are 12 million millionaires around the world. Currently over 200 bitcoin accounts have over $1m worth of bitcoin.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/expat-money/10158420/A-record-breaking-number-of-millionaires-in-the-world.html

I think you a hater or too blind to see there are 7 colours in a rainbow.
At current difficulty, each Block Erupter takes about 4.3 years to make BTC1 - thats ignoring power use.

Thank you for the information HellDriverUK. I think that would be about right. For most businesses 3 years ROI on equipment is a good view. Though I think in some senses can be shorter, depends on what you do with the incomes.

Our suggestion is a mixture of taking cash, extra equipment and storage in whatever proportions miners can work with.
Lol your website is so deceptive to idiots all the Millionaire shit

fking scammers

neg trust rating 4 u
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
At current difficulty, each Block Erupter takes about 4.3 years to make BTC1 - thats ignoring power use.
Activity: 596
QTronix you fast to copy and paste, but not checking your facts.

I have deleted that post because I think it is rude that you would put up that information. Obviously it is available, but no need to plaster personal data in a public forum.

Is that even my company? Our company is called Try A Million LTD thank you very much. As a note that company information is my dads company Ottoman Upholstery. I think there is a distinction between 2 different companies.

Thank you for doing the search though to verify that we are real!

https://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=store

Good luck with what you are doing here.

0.05 doesn't even include postage and that's for 100+ units, we include postage in price. It is actually 0.145 there. Ours is 0.12 to UK and 0.13 world wide, so we cheaper then BTC guild.

Overall I think many people are jumping in for whatever reason they have, but not looking at the facts. Our price INCLUDES POSTAGE AND PACKAGING.
QTronix you fast to copy and paste, but not checking your facts.

I have deleted that post because I think it is rude that you would put up that information. Obviously it is available, but no need to plaster personal data in a public forum.

Is that even my company? Our company is called Try A Million LTD thank you very much. As a note that company information is my dads company Ottoman Upholstery. I think there is a distinction between 2 different companies.

Thank you for doing the search though to verify that we are real!
Shipping is included where I price mine too, for .06.

I really don't like how deceptive your website is either. You seem to understand difficulty, but you sell block eruptor ASICS to people hoping to become millionaires?

Can you tell me where you buying for 0.06 please.

Our site isn't deceptive. Our company is called Try A Million. We offering Block Erupters for sale. We never said one block erupter would make you a millionaire. In fact on the post I put that you require a certain number at current rates. I don't see how in any way that is deceptive. There is over $1billion to mine, that's what we know!

We want to provide a route to those who do, especially clients such as banks, etc who wants a professional service.
Shipping is included where I price mine too, for .06.

I really don't like how deceptive your website is either. You seem to understand difficulty, but you sell block eruptor ASICS to people hoping to become millionaires?
Your eruptors are about double the current going market price.

Please remember shipping is included.

I will look at profitability from the results of this weeks GB. My main concern is not getting in a loss with doing the GB.

I will offer a loyalty point program. Should it appear that we made extra than expected, then next week will offer a more accurate pricing based on costs from shipping from US costs and customs costs. If it looks like we could have offered a better price, then will provide extra devices free of charge. How that will work, not sure yet, it all depends on interest and buyers but will offer a loyalty program based on how many miners you get (1 point for each purchase), will know more once got data from all this.

If price is a concern, please let us know how many you want to buy (goes for everyone, and will look at updating, but overall need to see results from the actual costs of shipping and if we get charged customs duty, etc).

41,946 Block Erupters at the time of this post would make $1,000,000 in 12 months at current rates.

How much with the predicted increases in difficulty Smiley.

haha... very true Pieh0

How we like to look at it is from the professional point of view.

For example... here in the UK and in fact anywhere, when you look at companies like BT or other phone companies, utility companies, often they invest in infrastructure waiting 50 years to recoup the investment.

Another consideration is that incomes stored from mining over the long term may provide a good result.

Overall in the Try A Million Labs looking at data we can conclude that mining will do a big V

This big V (currently we on the left hand side) is based on old gold new gold.

Consider mining in the real world. We know gold is under the ground, but also there is gold on the surface. PPS rates go down as they will anyway due to this mining of what is underground (ok we got difficulty on top), but consider that all investing into mining is doing so because the belief is that as we progress more and more of the people in the world will use bitcoins to some extent.

Overall what we experiencing is same as the gold rush in the 1800's. Or the dot com bubble. Overall these things will pass.

The biggest concern should be more on regulation rather than lowering PPS and also the approach of people to bitcoins. If everyone enters bitcoins with mining first then bitcoins is a loosing factor. If everyone was selling petrol then it wouldn't be worth it. But if few does and many doesn't this is the main factor to profitability.

I hope these eye opening questions as well as long term view will help many miners. Overall service for PROFESSIONALS  Grin
Your eruptors are about double the current going market price.
Pages:
Jump to: