Pages:
Author

Topic: Trying to find out about these exchanges? - page 2. (Read 851 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348
October 19, 2017, 07:36:55 PM
Trying to find out what the the mid level exchanges for coins to get on and what are the conditions needed to get on them and how hard and competitive it is?

Ideas so far have included.

Hitbtc

Gdax

Kraken

Liqui

Any experience and knowledge first hand would be great appreciated.

Kraken is easy to signup and trade in. But it has only a few major coins. That is the biggest drawback. I have account there, works fine.

OP isn't referring to creating an account but rather to having his/her coin listed and traded on their platform.
GDAX is coinbase who until recently didn't even accept LTC, so getting a new token on there would be quite difficult to say the least.
I think it'll be difficult to get featured on any to the sites you mentioned. Smaller exchanges have the option but I think that the ones you mentioned have their ow n system in place for deciding when to list trading partners and currencies.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 04:02:39 PM
Trying to find out what the the mid level exchanges for coins to get on and what are the conditions needed to get on them and how hard and competitive it is?

Hitbtc

Gdax

Kraken

Liqui

Kraken is easy to signup and trade in. But it has only a few major coins. That is the biggest drawback. I have account there, works fine.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
October 19, 2017, 02:26:19 PM

Hitbtc

Gdax

Kraken

Liqui

For others, I agree that they are mid-level but not Kraken because that's one exchange that I see above others you have there. I have used HiBtc and they are quite cool. A lot of them use the voting system while they also make provision if you want to by-pass the voting system which is by paying certain amount of fees. This varies across the exchange sites you  listed here.

The best source of information is to visit their sites and see the FAQ section where they would put details on how to add a coin and if you are not clear, there is sure a way to contact support in other to know much more information about how to go about listing in their platform.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 19, 2017, 08:25:09 AM

Hitbtc

Gdax

Kraken

Liqui

Pages:
Jump to: