Pages:
Author

Topic: Trying to Sell LEDU on Dcoin!! Fake Volume? - page 4. (Read 737 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
This is the risk of using unpopular exchanges, exchange like Dcoin has fake volume to attract users. So what you experience
when trading LEDU tokens there is no volume, there are trading transactions carried out by bots. So someone bought a lower
LEDU token than you, even though in the order book no one sells lower than you. Now you have to wait for LEDU to list on other
exchanges, which do have real volume.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
I have 15000 LEDU token to sell.

Looks like you are late in dumping this coin, based on its previous price or its ATH, the current price is only 10% of it, so you are just selling all you have to a small amount now. per CMC, the price is 0.00000051 BTC but per exchange, it's only 0.00000020128 as for sure with this huge buy order, it simply means this coin is already at a dump.

so if you will sell at that rate, you will only get BTC0.0030192 which is equivalent to 27.66 USD, very low but you can get your money right away than waiting for your sell order to be filled.

LOOK - https://www.dcoin.com/currencyTrading/LEDU_BTC

I think that LEDU should look for another exchange to list their coins.
Most small projects doesn't really look for a good exchanges, first, they can't afford it, 2nd they are not interested anymore as they already made money.
I don't know about LEDU but I think if they are a good team, they will just focus on the improvement of the project and just find a good exchange when the market starts to be bullish again, I think that's the right timing.

however, I feel the same way. Well, this might be a reminder for other projects that are trying to register on Dcoin. however, if Dcoin is a good exchange, they will correct this.

I don't want to judge the exchange as I have never used it before, but they are not a good example of exchange with good reputation the way I see it based on the previous posts.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I have 15000 LEDU token to sell. I deposited those on the DCOIN exchanger and placed sell orders. My order was the bottom of all the orders. After a few hours, I noticed some orders in the history that have been sold for lower rate than mine.
After that, I keep watching the exchanger and noticed that buy orders are coming in order history I mean in history it's showing that someone is buying tokens lower than in my rate. But at that moment there were no orders lower than mine. How is it possible? are they using bots for showing fake volume??

Can anyone explain?
Alot of exchanges normally use bot to create fake trade volume, these happens in both old and new exchanges, Dcoin exchange is not an exception, and apart from the fake volume on Dcoin, on the other hand I heard Ledu is not a good token, even its trust score on coingecko is really poor:Smiley, I think you should stay away from such exchanges, try moving your coin to a more trusted exchange where there is high liquidity and real buyers.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I have 15000 LEDU token to sell. I deposited those on the DCOIN exchanger and placed sell orders. My order was the bottom of all the orders. After a few hours, I noticed some orders in the history that have been sold for lower rate than mine.
After that, I keep watching the exchanger and noticed that buy orders are coming in order history I mean in history it's showing that someone is buying tokens lower than in my rate. But at that moment there were no orders lower than mine. How is it possible? are they using bots for showing fake volume??

Can anyone explain?

This is the action of bots, low volume and low liquidity. I've had similar experience with dcoin exchange, idex, bilaxy, and even probit. These exchanges are known for fake volumes and wash trading, often atimes trade dosen't happen on certain market but their trading bots often record it in history and that's the reason why people don't use those exchange for mega trading as only low end projects seems to list on them
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
How is it possible? are they using bots for showing fake volume??

Can anyone explain?

Hell yes those are fake volumes. Cheesy Cheesy And you can see those things in many shit exchanges like Exmarkets, Coinbits, p2pb2b, Probit and more.
All bot, you  only recognized it once you already dealing with this exchange, you are just trapped sending your tokens.

Sometimes i also try to sell some new coin in new exchange and that shit happen every time. People don't use those exchanges for real trade.
Mostly, those hunters and those who are into early stage of investment ends up selling coin even value is really low.

Those exchanges just for shit coins. It's better be wait sometimes if your holding good coin so don't try to trade there otherwise you'll lose all of your asset.
If you don't have any other choice and you are hurrying to liquidate those coin, it's your only option.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
How is it possible? are they using bots for showing fake volume??

Can anyone explain?

Hell yes those are fake volumes. Cheesy Cheesy And you can see those things in many shit exchanges like Exmarkets, Coinbits, p2pb2b, Probit and more. Sometimes i also try to sell some new coin in new exchange and that shit happen every time. People don't use those exchanges for real trade. Those exchanges just for shit coins. It's better be wait sometimes if your holding good coin so don't try to trade there otherwise you'll lose all of your asset.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
It is really annoying to witness those kinds of trading experience but that's the way things are on many exchanges, if I recall correctly Bilaxy, P2PB2B etc are on the same list with Dcoin. To clear your curiosity, yes they are using trading bots because there is no other explanation which suits what happened to you. I suggest you do this, if you really want to sell, no matter the price, then choose the created orders yourself, that is, cancel your order, then from the already created buy orders choose any, it will execute, continue that way until you are done.
Activity: 518
Merit: 256
Living the truth....
It is a common problem for small exchanges in this market, they do not have too much liquidity, so they need to use bots to fake volume and attract investors. I have also been in your case, unable to sell tokens because no one actually bought those orders
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

Can anyone explain?
Unless you are dealing with a trusted exchange this is what should be expected, many exchanges fake their volume with the hope of bringing more clients to their platform but while this may work short term and they may deceive a person or two after people realize what it is happening they will immediately leave the platform for good, if you can get your tokens outside that exchange as I will not be surprised if they tried to keep them by trying to force you to go through KYC.
Activity: 362
Merit: 12
Decoin has many bad reviews because of fake volume and fishy behavior.So it's better to go for another exchange which is not a new exchange and should have good reviews.Or you can wait for next exchange where it will be listed.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

Can anyone explain?
Thode are the boys buying and selling coins and they won't come in the order books as well, they only appear in the recent trades history and yes you can't sell your tokens to those bots. Your best option is to sell your coins to the highest bidder and nothing else. A lot of exchanges does this creation of fake volume to attract more people to use their exchange and when they realize that the volumes are fake, it is too late and they already have deposited their tokens on that exchange.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Its very common scenario mate most cryptocurrency exchange uses that trading bot to create a faked volume to look more attractive in the eyes of traders one of the many examples is the Bitforex same as Decoin and other small to the medium size exchange platform, they're using a bot to do fake buy and sell trading in there respective exchange platform thats why I stop doing trading in those crypto exchange so far only Binance exchange fill my needs in trading.
Activity: 952
Merit: 27
DCoin is  not the only one doing that as we all know Yobit is very notorious on this, many sites with a lot of complaints are doing that, because they cannot attract new investors so they resort to using fake volume and pumping coins to make their exchange looks attractive and busy with trading.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
After reading the previous posts by different members here, it’s safe to say that you need to dump that shitcoin and get the hell out of there. It’s probably just to show that it’s trading. You better dump it fast, or that exchange could close the market pair with that.

Did you invest your BTC there to have that coin? If Yes, just accept the loss, if not, dump it and profit. Try market selling it if you decide to dump it.
I was a part of bounty campaign of LEDU but after finding out about the project, I've decided not to continue working with them now this proves to me that I make a good decision way back.

Fake volume it might also connected with the exchanges but if those tokens really doing this, then better to leave that market early as much as possible. Buying shitcoins using your bitcoin is not advisable at all, not unless you want big risk.
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
After reading the previous posts by different members here, it’s safe to say that you need to dump that shitcoin and get the hell out of there. It’s probably just to show that it’s trading. You better dump it fast, or that exchange could close the market pair with that.

Did you invest your BTC there to have that coin? If Yes, just accept the loss, if not, dump it and profit. Try market selling it if you decide to dump it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

Looks like you are late in dumping this coin, based on its previous price or its ATH, the current price is only 10% of it, so you are just selling all you have to a small amount now. per CMC, the price is 0.00000051 BTC but per exchange, it's only 0.00000020128 as for sure with this huge buy order, it simply means this coin is already at a dump.

so if you will sell at that rate, you will only get BTC0.0030192 which is equivalent to 27.66 USD, very low but you can get your money right away than waiting for your sell order to be filled.

I think that LEDU should look for another exchange to list their coins. however, I feel the same way. Well, this might be a reminder for other projects that are trying to register on Dcoin. however, if Dcoin is a good exchange, they will correct this.
God, why is the price so much different ? If we sell token for buy orders, we will surely lose 50% of the money we make. It is best to be patient or wait for better exchanges to be able to sell these tokens
Activity: 561
Merit: 101
https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv
I know that Dcoin, Probit, and Bibox (maybe many more) are exchanges that use a lot of bots so you have to sell at buy order prices. if you just place an order it will be difficult to sell
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

Activity: 271
Merit: 100
Never traded on DCoin but I agree I have seen similar practices in exchanges like coinbene, LAToken too. I think bot owners keep creating orders so they can force us to sell our token at a lower price maybe?
The bots were trading it automatically. The bot didn't create an order in the market before it will be executing the transaction. I have experienced the same thing with latoken and some crap exchange sites too. That will force you to sell it on what price that already placed at the buy order.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?

Can anyone explain?

Can you have screenshot of your order and also what order type is available on the site. I'm not familiar in dcoin exchange but technically speaking. There is no way to skip order especially it's limit order. They will buy first the most lowest price. The history was a product of exchange bot market maker, they usually do wash trading by buying and selling the order they made themselves. This is illegal and most of the exchange that using this is a fraud.

I suggest that you move out your funds from that exchange right now. This is the first time to hear LEDU coin too. It is very to sell a coin without a demand. Just sell it at market price and move on.
Pages:
Jump to: