Pages:
Author

Topic: tuckertz1992-known as Thomas Michael Gill- RESOLVED - page 2. (Read 2585 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Silver, until the 3-business days are up, perhaps it would be wise to remove the banking details from your posts.

Post changed- account details will be updated and other details as well.
U right, account number for now is to much.
But will be waiting.
As per tuckertz1992 i will watch close what will happen next. I changed mind. Will not deal with him and will wait for my money back.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
I haven't scammed you! I have sent you multiple messages showing and advising that the funds have not yet cleared, but you didn't reply!

And now your trying to blackmail me???

As soon as the funds have cleared you can have the BTC-e Code.

See image below, as I have tried to explain, the BACS payment has hit my account, but my balance has not increased (Hence why its highlighted in purple) because it has not yet cleared!! BACS can take upto 3 working days to clear.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/zauas
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Silver, until the 3-business days are up, perhaps it would be wise to remove the banking details from your posts.
legendary
I am not debating the fact that a transaction has taken place with this user. The funds have not cleared. They have been sent by BACs and take 3 working days to clear. Ad soon as they have cleared the code will be released to you.

You agreed that this method of payment was acceptable and I will strongly contest these 'Scammer Accustations!'

They has been sent by Fastpayment:

Once money are refunded i will delete post and remove feedback.
In a meantime i will wait to update address from ebay users which i contacted already.

Money are on your account and you playing with what? Not cleared funds? Your balance is topped by 300 and you telling me its not cleared yet?

Last transaction same account went under 5 minutes,How you gonna explain that? Already made account on instagram and linked in. Will send this link to your friends.

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
I am not debating the fact that a transaction has taken place with this user. The funds have not cleared. They have been sent by BACs and take 3 working days to clear. Ad soon as they have cleared the code will be released to you.

You agreed that this method of payment was acceptable and I will strongly contest these 'Scammer Accustations!'
legendary
problem resolved.
Pages:
Jump to: