Pages:
Author

Topic: TurboMiner 1.0.21 released - 10% faster than Claymore miner ETH/ETC Linux/OSX - page 2. (Read 971 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Good day. I tested this miner on xubuntu on 18.04. RX570 4GB Hynix 1200/2020. ETH. Claymore 11.9 = 29.7, Turbominer = 30.5Mh. This is not 10%.
Disadvantages. If the miner is stopped, then the second time it determines a card with 1gb memory and does not work anymore until the reboot. I tried to apply the overclocking option. I set the memory frequency to 2000. Miner freezes. The drawback is that only ETH and ETH Classic are available for mining. Sorry for the translit.
Activity: 28
We are in the process of porting to Windows, from the top of my head the status was that it's building, I think we'll release some early betas soon so stay tuned!
wait for windows
Activity: 13
I guess you shouldn't have any information on your network that allows your wallets to be drained anyway ;-o
The miner only makes contact with the pool you specify and ethermine for the dev free, this can be easily verified and doesn't access any files directly other that it's own.

I could probaly think of better ways to steal money from than spending a year developing the miner like we did.

Anyway, total respect but we need to protect our IP too.

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Open source? If not, I’m not falling for it. I don’t want my network hacked and wallets drained.
We are in the process of porting to Windows, from the top of my head the status was that it's building, I think we'll release some early betas soon so stay tuned!
Activity: 490
Merit: 38
Only for Linux? no Windows available?
If your using RX470/480/570/580 cards then this release is for you!

We’ve been developing super-optimized algorithms for these cards the past month. These algorithms also utilize an improved version of our SSR technology to reduce stale shares.

The result is way better performance than claymore & ethminer when using these cards. We will start work porting this to Vega soon.

We’ve implemented some nice things under the hood, event handling and websocket support allows us to support an API soon. GPU’s should also now be linked correctly to their sysFS entries.

Automatic algorithm detection which chooses the best algorithm for your card.

We’ve also started supporting NVidia although more work needed and testing with various cards, we’ve really concentrated on AMD up until now but you should now be able to mine with the generic algorithm.

Our initial tests are indicating around a 10% valid share increase compared to latest Claymore build, send us your feedback / results.

Download here

http://www.turbominer.com/downloads/turbominer-antalya-1.0.21.tar.gz

Or visit our homepage

http://www.turbominer.com
Pages:
Jump to: