Pages:
Author

Topic: TuringStations Razor Bitcoin Miner (The worlds first 7 TH miner) shipping now - page 4. (Read 7162 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Where is the facepalm meme pic when you need it?

Obvious scam is well........obvious.

Black Arrows thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/black-arrow-28nm-100ghash-bitcoin-asic-from-049ghs-294197 - started out the same way as this thread more-or-less, with its first post stating that they've put in 70% of the investment to see the project to fruition, but by post #19...

Lemme guess. Bitcoin payments only? Roll Eyes

The foundry only accepts USD but we'll accept Bitcoins as well :-)

Page two depicted the rendering fakes. Page #421: How the fuck could this have happened to us?
vip
All it takes is 1 or 2 suckers and that scam probably paid off well for them.  Knowing most the guys around here who often pre order...bet someone bought one.

Oh i fully expect someone to come along shortly saying how we are all really mean to these new companies.

Anyway let me introduce you to my new product, it's 2PH unit in a slender and stylish 36U form factor, runs off 240v and as an bonus for the first 10 customers comes with a free icemaker.

Any resemblance to a Samsung Fridge/Freezer is purely coincidental

Just send 1 BTC to IWasBornYesterdayPleaseScamMe hurry limited stocks.

A real address having the proper amount of characters would look like this: 1WasBornedYesterdayPleaseScamMeHurry
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Where is the facepalm meme pic when you need it?

Obvious scam is well........obvious.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

wouldnt be suprised if it was a female doing this and half of the other scams that go on
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
All it takes is 1 or 2 suckers and that scam probably paid off well for them.  Knowing most the guys around here who often pre order...bet someone bought one.

Oh i fully expect someone to come along shortly saying how we are all really mean to these new companies.

Anyway let me introduce you to my new product, it's 2PH unit in a slender and stylish 36U form factor, runs off 240v and as an bonus for the first 10 customers comes with a free icemaker.

Any resemblance to a Samsung Fridge/Freezer is purely coincidental

Just send 1 BTC to IWasBornYesterdayPleaseScamMe hurry limited stocks.
Activity: 378
So that escrow site is not an offical site that has just sprung up out of no where basically?, and it says protect your self from online fraud LOL about 5 times on the same day, 16th aug

has anyone reported there store url to http://www.enom.com yet then?
vip

https://turingstations.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Shaggy.jpg

Why the fuck would this be on it servers?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
And WTF are all those connectors for? [...] Looks like an old server.
Just dropping this here: As pointed out by 'Needs Investigating' in the first-linked article, it's a RAID Storage Controller; http://www.sansdigital.com/accuraid/ar424ir.html

Screenshot of the page from where TuringStations lifted an image and claim it's their Bitcoin miner:

Well it might not hash any coins for you, but it sure will serve a mean ass virtual machine!   Cool

I see these servers all the time racked and stacked.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
Let's face facts here. It's a complete fraud unless Dogie has a review unit. That's the benchmark we've all come to expect.
Personally I wold be satisfied enough even with Notlist3d's review...  Roll Eyes
vip
Domain Name: TURINGSTATIONS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1871336468_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2014-08-16 07:51:16Z
Creation Date: 2014-08-16 14:51:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-08-16 14:51:00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252744500
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411

TuringStations.com and bitcoinescrow.eu were registered on the same day.
vip
I agree, the periodicals not doing their work and just being played as well only make these scams work.

Periodical X didn't do their homework when it came to espousing Entity Y. Here is list of Periodical X's advertisers:

...or something to that nature. You get the gist!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I agree, the periodicals not doing their work and just being played as well only make these scams work.
vip
You know what? I think it's time to call out the periodicals that don't seem to be doing to homework.

http://www.coinfinance.com/news/turingstations-starts-razor-bitcoin-miner-shipment

If CoinFinance.com seems to believe TuringStations is a viable entity, then what other products or services are they misrepresenting as gospel to shove down our throats?

I may be a tad off-base with the above, but hopefully the gist of what I'm trying to relay comes across.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Activity: 336
I bet they created this escrow site as well hahaaha

https://bitcoinescrow.eu/escrow
Activity: 336
wow they really went through a lot of bullshit creating that page and everything for this scam.

the site says they take escrow too lol
Pages:
Jump to: