Author

Topic: Turkish Super League Prediction Thread [STSL] - page 131. (Read 102016 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Besiktas will win this match with big margin this is absolute.I will say this bet has flexibility to add more option to it to take maximum profit out of it.Under 3.5 goals can also be considered @1.38 in my point of view.

Yes I am also pretty sure the results of matches under 3.5 goals always poor goal when the two teams compete
but for tonight I prefer to bet on home win
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Konyaspor is not weak team it has ability to finish this match with draw result i think bet on double chance away or draw will be more nice to take risk on Besiktas ML.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Besiktas plays good but they can lost point tonight
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I think so Besiktas is in great form and playing much impressive so that i also have my bet on ML there because it is playing on home ground so this will be another plus point for it.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Kayseri-Galatasaray score 1 -1 and ,
Galatasaray couldnt find goal and  losted 2 point again it is sad for Galatasaray
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Odds for both teams to score is 2.02 and I will take risk on this for upcoming match.Besiktas is first choice for moneyline offcourse as this is like advance winning.
Activity: 728
Besiktas will win this match with big margin this is absolute.I will say this bet has flexibility to add more option to it to take maximum profit out of it.Under 3.5 goals can also be considered @1.38 in my point of view.
Activity: 700
next last game today in Turkish Super League Besiktas vs Konyaspor, I think this is an easy win for besiktas and 2-0 for besiktas Cheesy
It is sure and clear which team will win. Besiktas vs Konyaspor Besiktas @1.40 is perfect and worry free odd to go for it.If odd was not that good surely was going for total goals like you.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
next last game today in Turkish Super League Besiktas vs Konyaspor, I think this is an easy win for besiktas and 2-0 for besiktas Cheesy
Activity: 714
Just few minutes left to finish the match Akhisar Genclik Spor vs Osmanlispor still without any goals now it has more good chance to remain under 2.5 goals and i will get nice profit from my bet there.
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
this game still running  Kayserispor 1 - 0 Galatasaray
this my live predictions, hope will win Both team to score how about you ?

I agree with you have placed a bet in the first half for both teams to score Odds : 1.37
galatasaray hopefully soon scored just waiting for the time comes I believe it  Wink

https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=DNasbNvwcEHPwgetdW2mVVzU6qUe6u6ptp

It finished 1-1, congrats for your bet. It's not too hard to predict though. They don't let Galatasaray to lose against Kayserispor.
Now we'll focus on more important games in Super League, today and tomorrow. Let's see who finish the first half of the season leader.
Activity: 490
this game still running  Kayserispor 1 - 0 Galatasaray
this my live predictions, hope will win Both team to score how about you ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Karsiyaka - Altinordu game prediction
Besiktas win : The current leaders of the Superleague is gonna win of course propably only Besiktas gonna score
Activity: 672
Kayserispor v Galatasaray Galatasaray @2.42 in money line is much more safer and it looks have very high chances of winning bet at these odds against a weak team like Keyserispor.

I would suggest also to add over 1.5 goals to your bet which will make it perfect and high profitable.It is nice bet already but isn't bad to add extra @1.26
Kayserispor v Galatasaray Galatasaray @2.42 in money line is much more safer and it looks have very high chances of winning bet at these odds against a weak team like Keyserispor.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Mersin Idman Yurdu @ 2.56 is good to take risk on with some small amount.I really don't see any difference in both teams.Both are at lower places in playing charts with bad performance.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Bursaspor vs Mersin my bet on this live match is under 3.5 goals @1.44 and there has been a game of 42 minutes.Current standings of the teams is 0-1.I think there will be maximum 2 more goals if will happen.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Trabzonspor's odds is looking good 3.05 (They're not favourite but I think they'll win).

Be careful with your bets Grin I doubt they win at home Kasimpasa no good records match of both teams except in 2011 Kasimpasa losing 0-7
but now the situation different Kasimpasa is much better, they were able to draw against galasataray 2-2
Activity: 661
Merit: 509
Trabzonspor's odds is looking good 3.05 (They're not favourite but I think they'll win).
Me, myself and I
As i think Gaziantepspor playing much better than Antalyaspor it seems away or draw will be nice for betting with more safety to get some profit by betting on double chance.
Yeah same here, i dont think antalyaspor can win today.. Hmm maybe Double chance or over 2.5 goal is safe for this match
Jump to: