Author

Topic: Turkish Super League Prediction Thread [STSL] - page 140. (Read 102016 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Akhisar Belediye vs Sivasspor over 1.5 goals
Trabzonspor vs Eskisehirspor Trabzonspor win

i'm not so sure with my pick but i think it's pretty safe
my predictions was correct only for this match Trabzonspor vs Eskisehirspor 3-1 but i had lost my bet with other match

nice pick hasiramasenju  Smiley , common if some wrong choices / lose anyone who has ever had to do at least you tried  Smiley today no matches Turkish Super League all bets  directed to the champions league
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

my predictions was correct only for this match Trabzonspor vs Eskisehirspor 3-1 but i had lost my bet with other match

although it is correct one team you still lose. whether you make it into a parlay? My predictions are both correct, although I was lucky Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

legendary
Akhisar Belediyespor vs Sivasspor Akhisar Belediyespor
Trabzonspor vs Eskisehirspor Trabzonspor

what do you think?

perfect victory, I'm sure this easy victory for the hosts, although Akhisar Belediye had a lucky victory with scoring a goal in the last minute.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
Trabzonspor - Eskişehirspor - 1/1 or H1
Trabzonspor chose their new chairman yesterday. I think today they will beat their weak opponent Eskişehir by at least 2 goal margin.
You can play Half Time/Full Time 1/1 or Handicap 1.

Trabzonspor won 3-1 as I expected. I hope you played it and made some money. Smiley
They changed 4 players from starting 11 and new roster did the job right.
In the other game Akhisar beat Sivas at last minute goal, that result was also expected.

Good job ingiltere.! congrats!  i won with Akhisar Belediyespor Smiley Nice odds. 2.12 Smiley next week i going to listen your sounds Smiley good luck..
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Trabzonspor chose their new chairman yesterday. I think today they will beat their weak opponent Eskişehir by at least 2 goal margin.

Trabzonspor won 3-1 as I expected. I hope you played it and made some money. Smiley
They changed 4 players from starting 11 and new roster did the job right.
In the other game Akhisar beat Sivas at last minute goal, that result was also expected.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
easy win for Trabzonspor against the bottom team in the standings board. Akhisar Belediye will win, they are unbeaten when playing at home
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Akhisar Belediyespor vs Sivasspor ? your think? i played Akhisar Belediyespor. But  be surprise this mach ? what do you think about?

Akhisar Belediye is the favorite but I won't play for this game. Statistically speaking most surprise results come in Monday games. I think it's better to wait for next week. Just pass this game or you can play for Trabzonspor. They are desperate to win this game.
legendary
Akhisar Belediyespor vs Sivasspor ? your think? i played Akhisar Belediyespor. But  be surprise this mach ? what do you think about?
legendary
legendary
Akhisar Belediyespor vs Sivasspor Akhisar Belediyespor
Trabzonspor vs Eskisehirspor Trabzonspor

what do you think?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Gaziantepspor  VS  Fenerbahce
Fenerbahce last beat Gaziantepspor 0 - 5  i think tonight they also won the match 0 - 3
Fenerbahce 2 in the standings they must win in order to be in position 1
legendary
Activity: 1064
No surprise today. Kasımpaşa is in form and they beat with Tunay Torun's goal.
Konyaspor lead the whole game and final score is 3-2. Eto'o is not enogh for Antalyaspor, they need better defenders.
Beşiktaş beat Kayseri 2-1 at away, that's also expected.
legendary
today matches

Osmanlispor vs Kasimpasa
Torku Konyaspor vs Antalyaspor

is there any good predictions for those matches? i'm asking because i don't know how much strength these team in the turkish league

maybe i think half time draw Osmanlispor Vs Kasimpasa. Torku Konyaspor Vs Antalyaspor is, Torku Konyaspor will win be. score : 1-0 2-0
very unpredictable match Osmanlispor vs Kasimpasa i was already placed my bet for both team to score but unfortunately i lost my bet because the final result is 0-1 for Kasimpasa win

i won. i played Osmanlispor vs Kasimpasa first half draw
                    torku konyaspor vs Antalyaspor match finally  1
                     Kayserispor vs Besiktas match finally 2

Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
Kayserispor v Besiktas
Your Selection : Besiktas @ 2.04

2.04 odds for Beşiktaş? Are you serious? You are great man, that's %100 guaranteed bet and you give 2.04 odd. Thank you DirectBet.

Hi ingiltere,

Congratulations on your win and Thank you so much for your kind words Smiley

Please feel free to contact us if you need anything and Thanks for betting at DirectBet !

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
legendary
today matches

Osmanlispor vs Kasimpasa

is there any good predictions for those matches? i'm asking because i don't know how much strength these team in the turkish league

maybe i think half time draw Osmanlispor Vs Kasimpasa. Torku Konyaspor Vs Antalyaspor is, Torku Konyaspor will win be. score : 1-0 2-0
very unpredictable match Osmanlispor vs Kasimpasa i was already placed my bet for both team to score but unfortunately i lost my bet because the final result is 0-1 for Kasimpasa win
legendary
Kayserispor v Besiktas
Your Selection : Besiktas @ 2.04

2.04 odds for Beşiktaş? Are you serious? You are great man, that's %100 guaranteed bet and you give 2.04 odd. Thank you DirectBet.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
We are betting NOW LIVE on the Turkish Super League :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during the entire matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
legendary
today matches

Osmanlispor vs Kasimpasa

Jump to: