Pages:
Author

Topic: Turkish Super League Prediction Thread [STSL] - page 19. (Read 102016 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Hi guys, I want share my 4th bet for this week!

The 4th single bet will be the match between Akhisar Belediye GS vs Torku Konyaspor

Starting date and time: 25/12/16 14:00(sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/akhisar-belediye-gs-v-torku-konyaspor/event/9791723?ref=tipster2

Match: Akhisar Belediye GS vs Torku Konyaspor
Betting option: Torku Konyaspor win
Odd: 2.95
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.044 (44mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Akhisar Belediye played against Alanyaspor last week and the game ended with draw. Konyaspor played against Karabukspor last weekand they also got 1 point. Although Konyaspor is stronger than Akhisat Belediye, they have a bit unpredictable performance. It is a difficult game but i expect Konyaspor to win. Draw can also be considered.
legendary
Hi guys, I want to share my 3rd bet for this week!

The 3rd single bet will be the match between  Caykur Rizespor v Osmanlispor FK

Starting date and time: 25/12/16 11:30(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/caykur-rizespor-v-osmanlispor-fk/event/9791719?ref=tipster2

Match: Caykur Rizespor v Osmanlispor FK
Betting option: Osmanlispor FK win
Odd: 2.12
Return: 0.031 (31mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Osmanlispor played against Galatasaray last week and got only 1 point. I personally though that they were going to win this game. Rizespor delievered some good results in last couple of weeks but they are nowhere near Osmanlispor. I think Osmanlispor will easily get 3 points from this game. Over 2.5 goals can also be considered.
legendary
Hi guys, I want to share my 2nd bet for this week!

The 2nd single bet will be the match between  Besiktas JK v Gaziantepspor

Starting date and time: 24/12/16 17:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/besiktas-jk-v-gaziantepspor/event/9791731?ref=tipster2

Match: Besiktas JK v Gaziantepspor
Betting option: Over 3.5
Odd: 2.25
Return: 0.033 (33mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Besiktas surprised me a lot last week with their lost against Kasimpasa. They played offensive football and got so close scoring but it wasn`t enough. This was their first lost this season. Gaziantepspor managed to save 1 point from Osmanlispor game which was another surprise result from last week. Besiktas has no chance but to get 3 points from this game. I expect very aggresive football style from manager Senol Gunes. Over 3.5 can be considered for this game.
legendary
Hi guys, I want to share my 1th bet for this week!

The 1th single bet will be the match between  Adanaspor v Istanbul Basaksehir FK

Starting date and time: 24/12/16 14:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/adanaspor-v-istanbul-basaksehir-fk/event/9791725?ref=tipster2

Match: Adanaspor v Istanbul Basaksehir FK
Betting option: Over 2.5
Odd: 1.83
Return: 0.027 (27mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Basaksehir did manage to get 3 points against Trabzonspor last week. They keep showing how badly they want to win the league tittle this year. Adanaspor is in the bottom of the table and i don`t expect them to be around next year. This league is way better than their standarts. It will be an easy game for Basaksehir and i expect them to win with several goals. Over 2.5 is best choice for this match.
legendary
Activity: 1863
Merit: 1020
2 games today and both will finish under 2.5 goals.
Bursaspor v Antalyaspor - Under 3.5 Goals @ 1.44
Fenerbahce v Genclerbirligi - Under 3.5 Goals @ 1.33
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Fenerbahce had a great unbeaten run in the league with more then ten games but they lost the last game. and i expect for them to win again but they the odds are pretty low @ 1.35 but expect that this game will have under 2.5 goals as fenerbahce failed to score in the last two games and    Genclerbirligiare pretty good at defence so under 2.5 could be a good bet for the game
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Any predictions for today? I still have some extra funds to try the Turkish league before the major ones begin their matches.

Play for Galatasaray win moneyline. I know Turkish league dynamics, referees will help them to get 3 points.
Tomorrow play for Fenerbahçe win for same reasons.

Thanks I will give it a try and I hope you're right about the referees.
legendary
Activity: 1863
Merit: 1020
Any predictions for today? I still have some extra funds to try the Turkish league before the major ones begin their matches.

Play for Galatasaray win moneyline. I know Turkish league dynamics, referees will help them to get 3 points.
Tomorrow play for Fenerbahçe win for same reasons.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Hi guys, I want to share my 7th bet for this week!

The 7th single bet will be the match between Osmanlispor FK vs Galatasaray

Starting date and time: 18/12/16 17:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/osmanlispor-fk-v-galatasaray/event/9791701?ref=tipster2

Match: Osmanlispor FK vs Galatasaray
Betting option: Osmanlispor FK win
Odd: 2.52
Stake: 0.01 (10mbtc)
Return: 0.025 (25mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:
Galatasaray makes a lot of mistakes in defence area. If one hasn`t watch their last 3 games, their statistics can easily fool you. Osmanlispor is tottally opposite of their opponent. Every player is showing extra effort when it comes to defence. Their Euro League performance is also promising. I think this will be an easy game for Osmanlispor.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Basaksehir had lost all three games and they do not want another loss because Besiktas are closing in on them . They will have to win, otherwise they will probably have to give upon leading while Trabzonspor may be doing well lately specialy after having two wins  in a row but their defense is weak and they have players missing on that position so i go for Basaksehir win.
legendary
Hi guys, I want share my 6th bet for this week!

The 6th single bet will be the match between Alanyaspor vs Akhisar Belediye GS

Starting date and time: 18/12/16 17:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/alanyaspor-v-akhisar-belediye-gs/event/9791707?ref=tipster2

Match: Alanyaspor vs Akhisar Belediye GS
Betting option: Draw
Odd: 3.20
Return: 0.048 (48mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Alanya is a bit more motivated after winning the game against Alanyaspor. It was also their first win in an away game. This match will show whether they got lucky or started to improve their football. Akhisar lost their game last week game with a poor football. I think this is a good game to try another draw. I also expect under 2.5 goals.
legendary
Hi guys, I want to share my 5th bet for this week!

The 5th single bet will be the match between Adanaspor vs Kayserispor

Starting date and time: 18/12/16 14:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/adanaspor-v-kayserispor/event/9791705?ref=tipster2

Match: Adanaspor vs Kayserispor
Betting option: Over 2.5
Odd: 2.07
Return: 0.031 (31mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Both teams have problem with their defence. They are leaving gaps in the midfield and this is causing danger in goal are. They both will try hard to win the game and save 3 points as this game seems a good oppurtunity. Adanaspor is more effective offensively and i think they might win the game, however over 2.07 looks safer to me.
legendary
Hi guys, I want share my 4th bet for this week!

The 4th single bet will be the match between Gaziantepspor vs Caykur Rizespor

Starting date and time: 18/12/16 11:30(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/gaziantepspor-v-caykur-rizespor/event/9791709?ref=tipster2

Match: Gaziantepspor vs Caykur Rizespor
Odd: 3.15
Return: 0.047 (28mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

This is a game of two teams from bottom of the league table. Gaziantepspor lost against Galatasaray last week and Rizespor lost against Kasimpasa.  I don`t expect much from Gaziantepspor, but Rizespor makes surprises sometimes. Safest bet is draw or away but i will go with draw and seek higher prize.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Gaziantepspor v Sanliurfaspor - Gaziantepspor @ 1.89
League difference and quality difference is so high, even Gaziantep play with younger players.
Konyaspor v Trabzonspor - Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.70
Both teams embrace defensive mentality and they have big attacking problems. We can rule out 3 goals possibility in this match.
Beşiktaş v Kayserispor - Under 2.5 Goals @ 2.10
Beşiktaş will play with their youngsters and regular substitute players. The best option is to play under 2.5 goals.
legendary
Hi guys, I want to share my 3rd bet for this week!

The 3rd single bet will be the match between  Kardemir Karabukspor vs Torku Konyaspor

Starting date and time: 18/12/16 11:30(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/kardemir-karabukspor-v-torku-konyaspor/event/9791715?ref=tipster2

Match: Kardemir Karabukspor vs Torku Konyaspor
Odd: 3.16
Return: 0.047 (47mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Karabukspor surprised most of us with their last week performance. They lost against Alanyaspor. Konyaspor managed to save 3 points with a single goal against Kayserispor. Konyaspor is looking a bit stronger, but i feel with home advantage Karabukspor can manage to get a draw.
legendary
Hi guys, I want to share my 2nd bet for this week!

The 2nd single bet will be the match between  Kasimpasa vs Besiktas JK

Starting date and time: 17/12/16 17:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/kasimpasa-v-besiktas-jk/event/9791711?ref=tipster2

Match: Kasimpasa vs Besiktas JK
Betting option: Besiktas JK win
Odd: 1.55
Return: 0.023 (23mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Besiktas is trying hard to get the leadership and Basaksehir`s draw result was a good news for them. Kasimpasa match is a good oppurtunity for another 3 points. It should be an easy game for Besiktas.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Simply will pick over 2.5 goals for today match Antalyaspor vs Fenerbahce. Both teams are on good string than no doubt this clash will get entertaining finish with over 3 goals easily. I see another draw from home team.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I will give trust to Antalyaspor+1 @1.69 it wont lose this match their momentum is so impressive so they will give tough time to Fenerbahce. Antalyaspor is on home ground is in very safe position and their chance of winning is much better than Fenerbahce which will visit today. In case of lose it wouldn't go more than a goal.
legendary
Hi guys, I want to share my 1th bet for this week!

The 1th single bet will be the match between  Istanbul Basaksehir FK vs Trabzonspor

Starting date and time: 17/12/16 12:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/istanbul-basaksehir-fk-v-trabzonspor/event/9791699?ref=tipster2

Match: Istanbul Istanbul Basaksehir FK vs Trabzonspor
Odd: 3.72
Return: 0.055 (55mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Basaksehir lost the leadership last week after a draw result against Genclerbirligi. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later, because league is a marathon not a sprint. I think they have been showing some bad performance in their last two games. However, things are looking better on Trabzonspor side. They made some improvemenets and they played good football against Adanaspor last week. I don`t think they can win against Basaksehir, but i think they will manage to save 1 point. I think draw is the best choice for this match.
Pages:
Jump to: