Pages:
Author

Topic: Turkish Super League Prediction Thread [STSL] - page 2. (Read 102016 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Antalyaspor is showing great desire in each of their games, trying to show their competitiveness until the end of their capacity. Bursaspor under stress, last victory gave the team a little breathing. I expect goals from both teams. Ideal for over 2,5 goals.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Kardemir Karabükspor vs Osmanlıspor
The two teams occupy the bottom of the Turkish Super Lig and Karabükspor are almost going to be relegated without a doubt.Osmanlispor have a chance of winning and getting out of the relegation zone should they win today
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Back the draw. Perhaps the best option.

Beşiktaş destroyed Fenerbahçe as expected. Referee made 2 fatal mistakes as expected. Fenerbahçe's goal was offside. Quaresma's penalty denied. Beşiktaş still cope the win with 3 goals. They showed strength, positive mentality, attacking game play. Well deserved 3 points for Black Eagles.
Activity: 322
Merit: 43
Tonight the derby is the last chance for Beşiktaş. If they can't win this one they'll lose all hope for championship. Galatasaray and Başakşehir are at the top. 4 teams compete for championship and there are only 10 weeks left. I -and bookmakers- expect Beşiktaş to win this one but one thing in our mind, Beşiktaş never win a derby when Cüneyt Çakır is the referee. I hope this time we can see a fair management for the first time.
Back the draw. Perhaps the best option.
legendary
Tonight the derby is the last chance for Beşiktaş. If they can't win this one they'll lose all hope for championship. Galatasaray and Başakşehir are at the top. 4 teams compete for championship and there are only 10 weeks left. I -and bookmakers- expect Beşiktaş to win this one but one thing in our mind, Beşiktaş never win a derby when Cüneyt Çakır is the referee. I hope this time we can see a fair management for the first time.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Galatasaray are still in a leading position again and they are favorites in my eyes for tomorrow game against Kasimpasa. They need the three points so that they don't have to share the top spot with Fenerbahce also they also Basaksehir and Beşiktaş are still too close for them with one point and 3 points respectively. The hosts have been strong at home winning the previous 3 games at home while Galatasaray do not have that impressive record one it comes with visits as they have lost half of their away games in the league this season so I think we may get to see both teams on the scoring sheets.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If Başakşehir win against Fenerbahçe tonight they will be the biggest contender of championship. This is the last chance for Fenerbahçe, they have to get 3 points here.
I don't know what kind of game we will see honestly, everything is possible. If Başakşehir win comfortably I wouldn't be surprised, they beat Galatasaray same way.
The title race is without doubt wide open as Fenerbache trashed Başakşehir by 2-0 at the Başakşehir Fatih Terim Stadyumu which both goals being scored by Fernandao, Basaksehir lead at the top has been cut to two points with Galatasaray having a chance to take over should they win against Antalyaspor tomorrow.
legendary
If Başakşehir win against Fenerbahçe tonight they will be the biggest contender of championship. This is the last chance for Fenerbahçe, they have to get 3 points here.
I don't know what kind of game we will see honestly, everything is possible. If Başakşehir win comfortably I wouldn't be surprised, they beat Galatasaray same way.
After scoring five goals in the first half, i really though that Başakşehir were going to score even more goals in the second half against Karabükspor but they could sublime performance that they put up in the first half. There are still on top of the league though albeit with a single point separating them and Galatasaray.
I will start with the game which has started five minutes ago, Bursaspor VS Genclerbirligi, I think that the hosts will win on their fields, and I bet 1+&1+ that means minimum a goal in every half of the game.
The next game starts two hours from now, Sivasspor VS the best team in Turkey this year (my opinion) and one of the bests in UCL.
My bet in this game is 2&2+ or away +2.5.
Sivaspor have finally managed to end Besiktas four games unbeaten run against them, goals from Rybalka in the 5th minute and Cyriac in the 81st minute was enough for them the carry the day and beat Besiktas by 2-1 with Alvaro Negredo scoring the consolation goal from the spot.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I will start with the game which has started five minutes ago, Bursaspor VS Genclerbirligi, I think that the hosts will win on their fields, and I bet 1+&1+ that means minimum a goal in every half of the game.
The next game starts two hours from now, Sivasspor VS the best team in Turkey this year (my opinion) and one of the bests in UCL.
My bet in this game is 2&2+ or away +2.5.
Activity: 308
Merit: 120
My bet in the weekend's games :

Bursaspor Vs Genclerbirligi : with the injury of exactly 5 players : Agu M., Atasayar O.,  Kanatsizkus K., Kurtulus S., Yildirim S., which poses many problems in the choices of the starting X. Also the crappy psychic state following two successive defeats. I think the team at home can not win, I will bet with draw or win away.
Kasimpasa Vs Basaksehir : No one can deny that the first in the rankings finds much of the problem outside. So, I think probably they are not going to win, I will bet with away win or draw and under  3.5 goals.
Galatasaray Vs Goztepe : it will be a difficult match for the host but I think they will arrive to win. I will bet with home win and under 3.5 goals.

Antalyaspor vs Alanyaspor
Both teams are winless in their last four games, with Alanyaspor's streak even going to six games. I am certain that one of these two clubs are going to emerge victorious in the game today and my bet is on 14th placed Antalyaspor and mainly because they are playing at home today that's all.
legendary
Who can tell, the Croatian midfielder from Kiev Dynamo, Damogo Vida, goes to Besiktas or not? Lately, there have been many different rumors about this on the Internet.

His contract is over in Dinamo Kiev and they have a pre-agreement with Beşiktaş. It's not %100 but probably he will join the team on January 1st. If any other team want to sign him they need to pay Beşiktaş some fee, I think around 4m €. I heard Everton is also interested but Vida wants to play in Champions League, so Beşiktaş is his first choice.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Who can tell, the Croatian midfielder from Kiev Dynamo, Damogo Vida, goes to Besiktas or not? Lately, there have been many different rumors about this on the Internet.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
And Fenerbahçe game finished under 2.5 goals. All my predictions were right. I hope you can make some money from my predictions. I try to do as much as I can to get you something from Turkish Super League bets. I follow and analyze teams, forms, latest news daily. If you win something from my predictions I'm happy.

Thanks dude, i will start following you because the major European leagues aren't helping that much this season as there's been a lot of disappointments with my bets  so far so i will start trying out some of yours to see if i can have a change in fortune.
legendary
And Fenerbahçe game finished under 2.5 goals. All my predictions were right. I hope you can make some money from my predictions. I try to do as much as I can to get you something from Turkish Super League bets. I follow and analyze teams, forms, latest news daily. If you win something from my predictions I'm happy.
Fenerbache won by two goals oto nil against Karabukspor and that win took them on level points with Galatasaray but Fenerbache occupies the second position because they have better goal difference than Galatasaray. Meanwhile Basaksehir occupies the first position with a point difference.
legendary
Trabzonspor vs. Bursaspor - 1
Medipol Başakşehir vs. Antalyaspor - 1
Yeni Malatyaspor vs. Galatasaray - Under 3.5 goals
Beşiktaş vs. Osmanlıspor FK - 1
Fenerbahçe vs. Kardemir Karabükspor - Under 2.5 goals

Got all my choices right so far. There is a big competition at the top and the bottom too. I love that big fight and I'm sure Bein Sports also love that. I see only 2 teams that play good and deserve championship though, Beşiktaş and Başakşehir. I'm expecting them to raise their level, others should follow if they are serious about championship.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
trabzonspor and başakşehir won but galatasaray lost. standings will be very different after this week. let's see what beşiktaş and fenerbahçe do. i think they both win their games. kayserispor also surprised everybody and they are doing well above expectations.
Bad match for Galatasaray.
Definitely i think their hearts were not in it to win the game at all, with three shots on target in the entire 90 minute, you can't expect to really win. And losing to a team who hasn't won a single game in their last seven games is awful especially when you knew you to win to reclaim the top spot.
Pages:
Jump to: