Pages:
Author

Topic: Turkish Super League Prediction Thread [STSL] - page 54. (Read 102016 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
Istanbul Basaksehir v Fenerbahce ( under 2.5goals )
i think fenerbahce could win but playing as a away team wouldn't easy for fenerbahce to beat istanbul and this is still beginning so both team have an motivate to win.
Activity: 700
Antalyaspor    vs Osmanlispor, my pick for this encounter will be both teams to score because it's still hard to know which team will be the winner of this battle, both are looking into very good shape so they move this towards draw easily, I feel Osmanlispor has some chance to win this match but I'm not sure about this.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I also quite sure Genclerbirligi would beat Gaziantepspor in today clash, on home ground Genclerbirligi looking much better side and it has very good track record against Gaziantepspor, so that I will pick home team ML for betting there, because I would like to place on that option which has more high chance there.
Last season both teams to score my standard bet at Galatasaray. I think I'm going through with it this year, because I do not see much improvement in defense. Cimbom will definitely score at home and I think Karabukspor it will steal a goal. Both teams to score is my pick for the match.
Activity: 686
Basaksehir +0.50 @1.67 will be nice choice from my point of view because as I think Fenerbahce will get succeed to finish with draw result, even both teams to score also have very good possibilities there but I am pretty sure Basaksehir still in very good position to save this match on home ground.
Activity: 616
Professional Tipster
Basaksehir - Fenerbahce

Fenerbahce is not in their best form, at away side they didnt win ~4 monts, and after Monaco they will try to return their moral, Basaksehir is not team which everyone can beat, and they are playing at home ground.
Draw no bet - Fenerbachce will be my pick for today
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I also quite sure Genclerbirligi would beat Gaziantepspor in today clash, on home ground Genclerbirligi looking much better side and it has very good track record against Gaziantepspor, so that I will pick home team ML for betting there, because I would like to place on that option which has more high chance there.
Genclerbirligi vs Gaziantepspor moneyline is better and can be profitable @1.89 for home team. Kayserispor vs Akhisar Genclik Spor both teams to score yes @1.94 as previous matches of these teams are most drawn by seeing goals by each side. This is how my betting slip looks like for this evenings matches scheduled for later.
Activity: 728
It was wise move to go for both teams to score yes for Rizespor vs Konyaspor though I was thinking that Konyaspor will win somehow. Home grounds factor played its role in another match otherwise there is much difference between both teams. First half was drawn but Konyaspor remained unlucky even after making goal in 55 minutes didn't help it. That goal was vital which was scored in 86th minutes by Rizespor and remained this way.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on the Turkish Super League :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during all Turkish Super League matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
Me, myself and I
I've think would make a big bet on besiktas, no more doubt for me to made this bet after i know besiktas has playing awesome in last season and they got a league title.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Trabzonspor vs Kasimpasa
in the last 4 matches of their met both teams always be play draw but to pick draw options i have slightly confuse because i think that pick still have high risk but i got interesting fact that the results from those met always be under 2.5 goals so that's why in my predictions the results for these matches will be under 2.5 goals again

Rizespor vs Atiker Konyaspor

last time their met several months ago Konyaspor has been win with score 3-1 but currently playing at Rizespor home base and i think home team will have good opportunity to win the matches
Over 2.5 goals for match Rizespor vs Konyaspor caught my attention. Rizespor deserves to have this point of being at home when Konyaspor also doesn't have that strength anymore. For this match 2.5 goals seeming good pick. Besiktas - Alanyaspor double chance draw or away @2.98 is for fun with some small money to see as away team is capable to make this match draw in the end even Besiktas is using home ground.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
first week turkish super league

Trabzonspor Vs Kasimpasa
Besiktas Vs Alanyaspor
Antalyaspor Vs Osmanlispor FK
Istanbul Basaksehir Vs Fenerbahce +0,75 fenerbache
Galatasaray Vs Karabukspor
Trabzonspor vs Kasimpasa both teams to score yes @1.75 in first match and in next match match  between Rizespor and Konyaspor I picked away for @2.40 ML. These are my two bets for early two matches staring same time this evening. Trabzonspor can surprise Kasimpasa being in very good position but better to be on safer side till positions are clears in further matches.
I have chosen for money line because it is like an opportunity of high odds for a reliable team like Konyaspor which has shown good game even in club friendly matches though it has no importance. Rizespor right now has only advantage of home ground and that's all. This will not be favorable in my view so moneyline @2.40 on Konyaspor which is all time best team is wise move.
Activity: 686
Besiktas Istanbul vs Alanyaspor, I have my bet on over 2.5 goals @1.73 and I am pretty sure this pick is really safe, Besiktas Istanbul on home ground always playing very aggressive so that we can keep very good hope for this, Alanyaspor is not looking good side that is why over 2.5 goals will be profitable for this match.
Even Bursaspor is looking strong and have pretty good chance to win today match but Adanaspor AS   could take advantage of home ground, from my opinion over 2.5 goals would be nice choice and it has more better chance, I think so Busrsaspor will win this match but over goals looking more better option.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Rizespor needs more time to become a real team. Although Konyaspor has lost power, they are still the favorite. Last season Konyaspor was one of my favorite teams to bet on. If this match would be played in Konya, I would definitely bet on Konyaspor. This time I'm going to win for Konyaspor.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Lineups very important Adanaspor 2003-2004 will compete in the Super League after the first season and the team Bursaspor played. In the first match of the season it will be a big boost to the team adanaspor fans. I think he plays printed on this island, but it seems to me in terms of tempo team Bursaspor lucky.

My guess is 2, 0/2 Fulltime

Me, myself and I
Adanaspor AS vs Bursaspor as I think both teams to score @1.84 could be nice choice, it seems Bursaspor can save this match as it looking much better side, for this pick I am pretty sure because this match can get draw result because Bursaspor is going to play as visitor than it can be hard for it to win.
It's good to follow it and i'm always bet over or both team to score on turkish league since i see last season the match is unpredictable maybe that's way are safe.
Pages:
Jump to: