Pages:
Author

Topic: turn 0.01BTC into 1BTC on SatoshiMines in 2 hours! - page 4. (Read 5452 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I wrote here, had quite a lot on my plate, with work and life in general so I didn't have much time to improve my Satoshimines methods. (you can read more about it here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8356646)
Eventually, I got some spare time and I work through my spreadsheets and ran some simulations and now I have a new method that can yield 1000% in 2-3 hours, yes, 1000%. This method can turn 0.01BTC into 1BTC and even 20BTC in one day.

I am not selling this method at the moment, I am working on a more coherent document to explain the method and to way to play it, which I will sell in a couple of days. At the moment, I want to test my method and I am offering you to join me and make a couple of bitcents at the process.

So, how it works?

If you want to double your money, please contact me with PM and send 0.01BTC to my address (I will provide the address only in PM) and provide me with the return address, for every 0.01BTC you send I will send back 0.03BTC within 12 hours (I do need to sleep some times  Smiley ).

Why only 0.03 and not 1BTC? because this method do has risks, and I think 200% return is quite generouse Smiley

to reassure people I am not trying to scam anyone, I will only accept 0.01BTC from each individual, no more. I will pay back within 12 hours even if your donation did not yield the return.

Please contact me before sending and funds. And please note, I will not accept more that 0.01BTC until this method is solid.
Pages:
Jump to: