Pages:
Author

Topic: Turning $50,000 into 1M in 365 days- Buy and Hold possible? - page 5. (Read 807 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Inspired by HR's thread ($10,000 into 1M):
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/turn-10000-into-1-million-1936239

Looking for input from experienced traders regarding my coin picks and their fundamentals to see if a buy and hold (with adjustments but not day trading) will be possible to 20x the initial investment of $50,000 ideally within a year. I would like to aim for $350,000, and a maximum of 1,000,000.

Snapshot of portfolio based on today's pricing:
Bitcoin (BTC): 42%
Ethereum (ETH): 22%
Ripple (XRP): 14%
Iota (MIOTA): 10%
Basic Attention Token (BAT): 7%
NEO (NEO): 1%

I don't believe this current portfolio will be able to reach 20X due to majority being established coins that have already moved considerably. Last month's ROI was approx 22%.

I'd like to adjust my future portfolio for the next month to look like:

BTC: 15%
ETH: 20%
XRP: 20%
IOTA: 20%
BAT: 5%
____: 5%
____: 2%
____: 1%

Ideally I'd like to change either my BTC or ETH holdings into the next big project, similar to how HR changed his LTC into ADA, but can't decide for now.
For the speculative ones, I'm aiming for coins with <50M market cap with good fundamentals.

I'd hopefully update this every week, for those whose advice I take and profit from I'd plan on giving back in some form as I reach milestones (100k, 200k, etc). Of course if it all goes south you'd just have to accept my gratitude Wink

Any suggestions/constructive criticism is welcome!

If you're talking about holding the above listed throughout 2018 and then evaluating your assets at the end of the year, I doubt you would reach 1M while 350k is entirely possible. I base my words off observations from the current year when there were at least 50 altcoins which grew at a higher rate than Bitcoin did and by having 42% invested in Bitcoin seems like you're straining your chances at going big.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
Why are there no DASH in your list for example? It was recommended by palm beach.
Also look at ADEX token. It will has many releases soon (in Q1 2018).
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi, first of all, I'm not an expert, but here's my opinion:

I can imagine BTC and ETH certainly moving forward, those might even go 10 times it's current value. I'm not sure about Ripple, but looks like a good plan as well. Now, keep an eye on BTH as well... bitmain controls most of the market when it comes to bitcoin mining and they have been asking for BCH over and over...

Let me know how it goes;
Wish you good luck;
Chris,

Thanks for your well wishes and input. I'm skeptical of BTC moving 10x, while possible in the longer term (3-5 years), I would be surprised if moves past 2-2.5X its current price by end of 2018 depending on how next months market plays out.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Looking for input from experienced traders regarding my coin picks and their fundamentals to see if a buy and hold (with adjustments but not day trading) will be possible to 20x the initial investment of $50,000 ideally within a year. I would like to aim for $350,000, and a maximum of 1,000,000.

I don't believe this current portfolio will be able to reach 20X due to majority being established coins that have already moved considerably. Last month's ROI was approx 22%.

Ideally I'd like to change either my BTC or ETH holdings into the next big project, similar to how HR changed his LTC into ADA, but can't decide for now.
For the speculative ones, I'm aiming for coins with <50M market cap with good fundamentals.

I'd hopefully update this every week, for those whose advice I take and profit from I'd plan on giving back in some form as I reach milestones (100k, 200k, etc). Of course if it all goes south you'd just have to accept my gratitude Wink

That was a very good news, l have the opportunity to become rich. I want to experience the flow of bitcoin that people now enjoying the cash blow of bitcoin. Volatility of bitcoin makes people rich easily. Me lm very much happy if bitcoin is on $50000 already that was a big amount already.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Hi, first of all, I'm not an expert, but here's my opinion:

I can imagine BTC and ETH certainly moving forward, those might even go 10 times it's current value. I'm not sure about Ripple, but looks like a good plan as well. Now, keep an eye on BTH as well... bitmain controls most of the market when it comes to bitcoin mining and they have been asking for BCH over and over...

Let me know how it goes;
Wish you good luck;
Chris,
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: