Pages:
Author

Topic: TUSD or USDT? - page 2. (Read 267 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 10:06:01 AM
I think Tusd is better than Tether, the Tether seems shady and I can't believe my investment with it.
Activity: 10
July 09, 2018, 10:02:55 AM
There are two cryptocurrency True USD and Tether. The capitalization of both currency are insane! However, Tether is risky because of problems with audit and True USD is questionable with their system! Does someone use it? What is the main function of such coins? Fixing profit?

Does somebody know the similar coin which probably better?

I think it doesn't really matter. As long as they have liquidity to get in an out of Bitcoin without all the KYC insanity which is why most people use these, any of them will do the job, and any of them are equally risky.

I don't see any reason to believe Tether is any safer than TUSD or viceversa. If anything, now that's there's competition in this field, they will try harder to be the best they can. But in any case, never hold long term any of these "USD tokens".

I still cant understand why Tether's capitalization is around 2bln when TUSD is only 80mln but the functions of both coins are the same. Can Tether's team speculate?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
July 09, 2018, 09:59:19 AM
There are two cryptocurrency True USD and Tether. The capitalization of both currency are insane! However, Tether is risky because of problems with audit and True USD is questionable with their system! Does someone use it? What is the main function of such coins? Fixing profit?

I think it doesn't really matter. As long as they have liquidity to get in an out of Bitcoin without all the KYC insanity which is why most people use these, any of them will do the job, and any of them are equally risky.

I don't see any reason to believe Tether is any safer than TUSD or viceversa. If anything, now that's there's competition in this field, they will try harder to be the best they can. But in any case, never hold long term any of these "USD tokens".
Activity: 10
July 09, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

Pages:
Jump to: