Pages:
Author

Topic: [TUTORIAL] Earn Bitcoins Here! ◀▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ - page 14. (Read 51016 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Like he said or a simple search could find them.
They are a small volume exchange I wouldn't trust with much Bitcoin or altcoins. Mostly used by ICO scammers
This is not truth! Maybe ICOs are scams but YOBIT is professional exchange, and working smoothly and flawlessly. Maybe dont have volume as Bitterex but they are still good choise for traders, gamers (loto,dice..),signatures..
I have good experience with them!

I`ve also got scammed by Bitspenders ICO scams @ Yobit, but still it looks like a decent exchange in my opinion, for smaller volume.

If you avoid  the ICO scams, then there are some legit coins there too.

Not all ICOs are scams, but yeah most are.
And I do believe you when the matter involves Bitspender, I watched him manipulating the XDE market when he possessed most of the coins.
Activity: 854
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
They are a small volume exchange I wouldn't trust with much Bitcoin or altcoins. Mostly used by ICO scammers
This is not truth! Maybe ICOs are scams but YOBIT is professional exchange, and working smoothly and flawlessly. Maybe dont have volume as Bitterex but they are still good choise for traders, gamers (loto,dice..),signatures..

I`ve also got scammed by Bitspenders ICO scams @ Yobit, but still it looks like a decent exchange in my opinion, for smaller volume.

If you avoid  the ICO scams, then there are some legit coins there too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
iam going with trading and offering service, i think those are good you can activly buy and sell bitcoin on bitcoin exchange it's risky but sometimes it's high return, then offering skill is high paying
but the other way is good to, nice tutorial btw
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
I'd recommend you to use a different yellow, because this one is just unreadable. By the way, that's a nice tutorial that you've written Wink !
legendary
Activity: 1148
Thank you for this i have an IDEA now how to earn some bitcoin.

P.S can anyone invite me for SIGNATURE's Campaigns?

Your rank is a little low, but Yobit is a good 1 to start out with. Instant payouts to your account.

What is yobit? and where can i find that?

He means that Yobit Signature campaign. you can find it on services section. there's a topic about that. you get paid fo every post you make on this forum.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
thanks for the information,but is there any tutorial to understand trading bitcoins if so it would be very helpful
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Your rank is a little low, but Yobit is a good 1 to start out with. Instant payouts to your account.

He means that Yobit Signature campaign. you can find it on services section. there's a topic about that. you get paid fo every post you make on this forum.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Go to Primedice and create an account there.
You can deposit BTC through address or you can use built in faucet..
You will be given some small amount 100 or more satoshis.
You can trade automatic or manual. Go there and try.
More words are unnecessary.
legendary

Activity: 38

Very nice post. Some things I already knew about, others didn't. Thanks to the OP.
It would also be great if some actual examples (URLs?) could be given where applicable.

Just use google, dont be lazy, and make sure you dont fall for scams.

Most everything here is a scam Wink just got to know when to get out.
Yes you are right.. Searching in google for these stuff is like searching in ocean... There are a lot of scams... I tries many but failed... Then I started seeing reviews and if there are positive reviews then only I start that work...

Search for review sites first, that review bitcoin services, and make sure the review site is legit too, not a shill site.

Or you can always search up the service in the forum and see what others think about it. But remember there are many shills and sockpuppet accounts, so the general rule of thumb is to not read what newbie and jr. member accounts say about a site.

THANK you for making this thread it will be a good informations for earning bitcoin

Sure no problem.
Activity: 42
THANK you for making this thread it will be a good informations for earning bitcoin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Very nice post. Some things I already knew about, others didn't. Thanks to the OP.
It would also be great if some actual examples (URLs?) could be given where applicable.

Yes you are right.. Searching in google for these stuff is like searching in ocean... There are a lot of scams... I tries many but failed... Then I started seeing reviews and if there are positive reviews then only I start that work...
legendary

Activity: 490
Merit: 256
I would add start a refferal program, could go into marketing.

I'm pulling in around .3-.5 for mine per month will little effort. Just posting (signature link) and a few ad spots last summer.

Betcoin.ag pays 20% for everything but dice.

Interesting, could really make good profits, I will look into that later Wink
legendary
I would add start a refferal program, could go into marketing.

I'm pulling in around .3-.5 for mine per month will little effort. Just posting (signature link) and a few ad spots last summer.

Betcoin.ag pays 20% for everything but dice.
Pages:
Jump to: