Pages:
Author

Topic: Tutoring / Distance learning — Computer Science, Mathematics - page 2. (Read 1821 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hi folks,

Distance learning has been around for centuries, but is experiencing a renaissance these days, with entire libraries available online. Universities and individual researchers all over the world are making their course materials and other publications freely available, and the only things between you and mastering any subject you want are time and perseverance.

I am offering private tutoring over the Internet, in any university-level mathematics-related subject (e.g. calculus, algebra, probability, discrete mathematics, etc.) This would be great for independent learning, brushing up on skills, or to complement a regular course, get help with homework, and so forth. I see a lot of people here asking casual questions about Bitcoins — technology is wonderful, but if you want to learn in depth what makes it work, here is your chance!

Cost is 0.5 BTC / hour (contact me for an estimate of how long it will take to prepare and get through the material).

Anyone interested, PM me for details!
Pages:
Jump to: