Pages:
Author

Topic: TuxExchange.com - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE. 0% maker fee. - page 2. (Read 5149 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Great work with the exchange!

Love the Dark Mode Smiley

I would recommend everyone to try it out!

Keep up the great work!

Activity: 216
Some new things I've seen at tuxexchange that could use improvements:
* A link to all the open orders is needed.
* If I have 0.00100000BTC and make a buy order waiting to be filled, the wallets page shows in the balances area 0.00099999BTC  Grin
We are always looking to improve.
1. You mean a link that displays the entire orderbook or your open orders?
2. The balance displayed is correct. Floating point numbers need to be rounded.

Thanks for the feedback Smiley

1. I mean MY open orders.
2. Something clearly needs rounded better. I made a try to buy ETH. I clicked onto my amount = 0.00100000BTC and it said "insufficient funds". I had to change to 0.00099999BTC by hand to accept my order.

Item number 2 has been fixed.
We are also trading Monero.
* If I have 0.00100000BTC and make a buy order waiting to be filled, the wallets page shows in the balances area 0.00099999BTC  Grin

2. Something clearly needs rounded better. I made a try to buy ETH. I clicked onto my amount = 0.00100000BTC and it said "insufficient funds". I had to change to 0.00099999BTC by hand to accept my order.

1. We are looking into this.
2. It should not be forcing you to change it. We will have a look thanks.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250

We are now offering a 0% maker amd 0.3% taker fee! We are also still handing out free doge to anyone who wants to try out the platform.
I registered and verified the email address but when I try login it doesn't work. I want to claim my free doge Sad Please help me out. My username is 007John.

Can you please reset your password? https://tuxexchange.com/reset_password Your account is active. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.
I registered and verified the email address but when I try login it doesn't work. I want to claim my free doge Sad Please help me out. My username is 007John.

We have had alot of abuse related to our give away. Can you please open a support ticket? We are available 24 hours a day. Thanks.

Your promotion is good but do you havr any plan on making some unique advertisement or anything that can lift your site so it will be known to public? Because for what i've seen your site has only have little traffic, and we really want to have a trader buddy and competency, maybe we can do some trades here if we see this site will gain trust and good community,

We are trying to promote our site as much as possible. It is difficult to earn trust.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯

We have had alot of abuse related to our give away. Can you please open a support ticket? We are available 24 hours a day. Thanks.

Your promotion is good but do you havr any plan on making some unique advertisement or anything that can lift your site so it will be known to public? Because for what i've seen your site has only have little traffic, and we really want to have a trader buddy and competency, maybe we can do some trades here if we see this site will gain trust and good community,

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
oops..
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I can confirm our time is correct and no other users are reporting issues with two factor logins (i use it myself on several accounts). Which authenticator are you using?

Thanks Smiley

I use Google Authenticator on Android.
The problem is not big, since if I enter the code early it lets me in. And I expect that most users do that.

Maybe this image helps (if it works).

I expected you just click one time sync button (in the authenticator, not in the OS) and it's fixed. I see it takes more time, so you better drop it.
I've found a possible problem at tuxexchange.
It's not very big, but it makes the use somehow frustrating at times.

Shortly: I think that your 2FA clock is a little bit off-sync.
To reproduce it, try to enter your 2FA code in the last 2/3 of the allowed time. The site will say it's not correct.

My Auth app offers in settings a time correction for codes.
Mine is correctly synced and I have no issues with poloniex, cyptopia and others, so it may be an issue on your end.

Please try again now. Please let is know if this behaviour continues. Thanks Smiley

I tried again 2 times, the problem is clearly still there.

I can confirm our time is correct and no other users are reporting issues with two factor logins (i use it myself on several accounts). Which authenticator are you using?

Thanks Smiley

To reproduce it, try to enter your 2FA code in the last 2/3 of the allowed time. The site will say it's not correct.

Mine is correctly synced and I have no issues with poloniex, cyptopia and others, so it may be an issue on your end.

Please try again now. Please let is know if this behaviour continues. Thanks Smiley

I tried again 2 times, the problem is clearly still there.

We are now trading Ethereum!
nice another coin has been added hope to see more and keep building your reputation to gather more and more traders to register from your site.
Thank you for the feedback. We will be adding new coins in the future! Hope to see you trading with us.

Pages:
Jump to: