Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 95. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 500
Just finished the first season of Narcos on Netflix. It was super good. I thought they would wrap it up like a mini series, but there wasn't any closure at the end so I am assuming there will be a second season. I would recommend watching it

there is gonna be a second season for sure......already got announced..... Cool Grin

PLATA O PLOMO  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Just finished the first season of Narcos on Netflix. It was super good. I thought they would wrap it up like a mini series, but there wasn't any closure at the end so I am assuming there will be a second season. I would recommend watching it
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
fear the walking death
under dome
strain
the whispers
Mr.Robot
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1030
I didn't watch too many series except "prison break" it was a good one

They'll reshoot Prison Break. It will be interesting after all these years.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I didn't watch too many series except "prison break" it was a good one
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
It's over but I like "The Mentalist". Patrick Jane is my guy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
The Walking Dead  's good many say
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Just watched the first episode of Narcos that was released recently. The entire season is available on netflix (or to download from elsewhere Wink). It's a show about Pablo Escobar and his coke empire. He was a pretty interesting yet brutal figure. Looking forward to the rest of it.

Trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7elNhHwgBU

thanks mate...outstanding show  Cool

I liked the first ep but hope it gets more exciting. I watched a documentary on him a couple of weeks ago and it is crazy how he ammased billions of dollars.
Anyway....saw both seasons of True Dtective....

First Season much much better than the second one.....the second one is simply a action packed hollywood blockbuster cut into several episodes......not much dialogues, not that much spoken intelligence like the first season....good though.....
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
try True Detective

Why is True Detective better than other detectives? What makes it different? In their marketing, they announced that they were more in-dept and more in detail regarding real detective work. Atleast, that is how I was told about True Detective.

Maybe because it's a decent show? CSI isn't based in reality either. And cops do occasional contaminate crime scenes. Besides, these cops seem to be a bit reckless any way.
try True Detective

Why is True Detective better than other detectives? What makes it different? In their marketing, they announced that they were more in-dept and more in detail regarding real detective work. Atleast, that is how I was told about True Detective.

I've only seen a few minutes of this serie yet, but all I've seen was not really "real' or reality-based. For example, there was a crime scene (surrounded by the famous tape/band). That's okay, but as soon as the "detectives" arive, one of them throw his cigaret on the crime scene. Really!? And, employees were walking and walking through the crime scene. That aint reality..

What are you....a COP ??  Wink Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
try True Detective

I've only seen a few minutes of this serie yet, but all I've seen was not really "real' or reality-based. For example, there was a crime scene (surrounded by the famous tape/band). That's okay, but as soon as the "detectives" arive, one of them throw his cigaret on the crime scene. Really!? And, employees were walking and walking through the crime scene. That aint reality..
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Activity: 742
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
The arrow you must watch that one
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Just watched the first episode of Narcos that was released recently. The entire season is available on netflix (or to download from elsewhere Wink). It's a show about Pablo Escobar and his coke empire. He was a pretty interesting yet brutal figure. Looking forward to the rest of it.

I am watching this series. It is pretty great.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Game of Thrones so good

thanks mate...outstanding show  Cool
Activity: 500

Pages:
Jump to: