Pages:
Author

Topic: TVE | TheViralExchange | P2P Marketing | Earn BTC with Social Media | - page 23. (Read 38534 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Hi admin

Why my TheViralExchange account is disabled.I dont know what wrong with my account ? I only earning incent and draco there,,I also create a ticket but still not response yet since 6 hours 31 minutes ago

https://theviralexchange.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/102

regards

edit : oh my gosh Last Active:September 05, 2016, 05:48:55 AM
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
TVE Reward has been send :

Total available assets: 499999.2733
Assets to be distributed to: 101417.50630000092
Dividend per asset: 0.32667930033692516
Summary of proposed distribution of 33131 NXT to 480 assetholders
Based on ownership at timestamp: 89984311 (9/30/2016 19:38:30)
Activity: 1064
Merit: 551
I can not log into your account, wrote "This account is disabled"  Angry Angry Angry
brand new
TVE 2.8.16 has been delivered
- Add "Subscribe to channel" option to YouTube ads
- Improve facebook url validation
- Improve Twitter tweet confirm action containing a url
- Add validation for tweet size (140 characters)
- Add email confirmation for withdraw
- Improvements in security
- Enable stratis withdraw
- Cleanup some old code
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance

Well they are slowly growing and surely they will get new ico costumer soon if they will be aware of this good platform, and i would agree truly since it really eliminates those dummy account who's only want to rape the token on their ongoing campaigns, but anyways lets start withdrawing our dt token since they are available for now Smiley

Yeah, its also gaining attention now. Though I have my account there but still I am observing the sites and its platform. I am not yet ready to trade here as I have my btc to other exchanges. Soon, I will do arbitage trading if an opportunity arises.
brand new
TVE Dividend has been send :

TVE (10848741160900045194)
Total available assets: 499999.963
Assets to be distributed to: 101418.19600000093
Dividend per asset: 0.3622192214896
Summary of proposed distribution of 36735.62 NXT to 485 assetholders
Based on ownership at timestamp: 87401195 (8/31/2016 22:06:34)
Prunable message included: Dividend from asset: TVE(10848741160900045194)
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
Hey guys,

just to let you know that dt token withdraw are enable on tve, its a nxt currency!
I do not see any DT advertising actions, I think they deleted them because they became old, twitter section is a bit empty, Incent is the only ongoing campaign, I hope to watch new campaigns in the coming days whereas TVE is very good solution for the new campaigns to prevent spammers, as well as easy to use site.

Well they are slowly growing and surely they will get new ico costumer soon if they will be aware of this good platform, and i would agree truly since it really eliminates those dummy account who's only want to rape the token on their ongoing campaigns, but anyways lets start withdrawing our dt token since they are available for now Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Hey guys,

just to let you know that dt token withdraw are enable on tve, its a nxt currency!
I do not see any DT advertising actions, I think they deleted them because they became old, twitter section is a bit empty, Incent is the only ongoing campaign, I hope to watch new campaigns in the coming days whereas TVE is very good solution for the new campaigns to prevent spammers, as well as easy to use site.
brand new
TVE 2.8.15 has been delivered
- Improvement in our bot protection
- Mask user referrer id  in referral url
- Add automated database backups
- Add authorization filter on dashboard actions to prevent error
- Add automated withdraw without any manual check (will be useful for ico token)
- Correct a bug with tweet ads containing url
- Improve add page look on all resolution
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
I use TheViralExchange about three mounth or more Cheesy I I just want to give a feedback here if TheViralExchange is awesome P2P Marketing easy to use and Im never get problems there

Yes their platform is good and mobile friendly, im long months tve user and hope they will get some ICO advertiser to avail their site so we can earn huge bounties for tweeting Smiley, but anyways hope tve would make also some moves to make their site well known more so the advertisers will come and profits will be many.
brand new
TVE Dividend has been send :

TVE (10848741160900045194)
Total available assets: 499999.963
Assets to be distributed to: 101418.19600000093
Dividend per asset: 0.02226424930689932
Summary of proposed distribution of 2258 NXT to 490 assetholders
Based on ownership at timestamp: 84801701 (8/1/2016 20:01:40)
Prunable message included: Dividend from asset: TVE(10848741160900045194)
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
I use TheViralExchange about three mounth or more Cheesy I I just want to give a feedback here if TheViralExchange is awesome P2P Marketing easy to use and Im never get problems there
Activity: 573
Bitcore BTX
Hey guys, the incent ICO made me trip up over the viral exchange and it blew up my mind straightaway.

If I like to invest in $tve, whats the best way? I'm not conversant with NXT exchange, although I'm hodling some $nxt in favor of $adr, but anyway, buying in an asset on NXT is like totally new ground to me.

I'm glad incent made me found this great project though.

EDIT ///

permissions are hardcore though. you think that will work out for the security conscious user (customer)?

We really dont need those, Ill check to change that. Thanks for pointing it out.

This is great, because right now, these monster permissions set does hinder me on using it on the incent loyalty bounty campaign.
Activity: 882
Merit: 326
how to withdraw my draco coin in the viralexchange?

Withdraw for draco should start soon, Ill post here when it will be available.
ok tank you, im waiting for draco withdraw Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 326
how to withdraw my draco coin in the viralexchange?
Bitcore BTX
Hey guys, the incent ICO made me trip up over the viral exchange and it blew up my mind straightaway.

If I like to invest in $tve, whats the best way? I'm not conversant with NXT exchange, although I'm hodling some $nxt in favor of $adr, but anyway, buying in an asset on NXT is like totally new ground to me.

EDIT ///

permissions are hardcore though. you think that will work out for the security conscious user (customer)?

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
what free here to get the gift of using social media accounts
Bitcore BTX

brand new
TVE 2.8.14 has been delivered
- Improvement in our bot protection
- Add administration panel to proceed withdraw instead of doing everything manually
- Send an email when a withdraw is processed
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Hello admin, i want to know if we also earn if we promote and recruit more members for the site? Do We earn % if our downline completed a task ?
Pages:
Jump to: