Pages:
Author

Topic: [TWEET] Max Keiser: Buy Bitcoin Until Your Hands Bleed - page 2. (Read 3043 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Many people (including me) were strongly suggesting that Bitcoin would start a rally from the low $400's.
Max Keiser has a TV/Twitter audience so (like him or not) his "pumping" can sometimes have a big effect. If my memory is correct, he was still "screaming to Buy" when BTC was over $1,000/$1,100, is that right/does anyone remember what he was saying then?

Precisely. What's the point of getting a buy signal from someone who hands out buy signals like candy?

EDIT: though I can't say if he suggested to buy at 1000+ prices.

he was telling people to buy either quarkcoin or namecoin.. and it's obvious that he said it because he bought some. he has probably made at least $10 million on cryptocurrencies alone, especially since i think he bought some litecoin when they were dirt cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
Many people (including me) were strongly suggesting that Bitcoin would start a rally from the low $400's.
Max Keiser has a TV/Twitter audience so (like him or not) his "pumping" can sometimes have a big effect. If my memory is correct, he was still "screaming to Buy" when BTC was over $1,000/$1,100, is that right/does anyone remember what he was saying then?

Precisely. What's the point of getting a buy signal from someone who hands out buy signals like candy?

EDIT: though I can't say if he suggested to buy at 1000+ prices.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
okay, but he is an idiot and also bought crap-coins like quarkquark-coin etc  Roll Eyes

he's no idiot, i'm sure he's made way more money than 99% of the people on this forum.

He's not an idiot but I don't trust him. He seems a bit dodgy.

He's not always right, but has a pretty good track record for accuracy.  Maxcoin is a bit of a joke, though, so that's best ignored.  I'd say when he's giving advice he genuinely believes it's the right advice, but he's already taken it himself to achieve the maximum profit.

I've still got 7 quarkcoins for some reason, heh.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Activity: 274
okay, but he is an idiot and also bought crap-coins like quarkquark-coin etc  Roll Eyes

he's no idiot, i'm sure he's made way more money than 99% of the people on this forum.

He's not an idiot but I don't trust him. He seems a bit dodgy.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
I don't like him at all. I think he's just a troll.

Haha, he's just a man trying to protect his investment and being in a position of influence to try and guide followers in the best interests.

To be fair though, I never see him calling for people to dump bitcoins, so he is firmly believes in them (and his investment). When things are a bit shitty he tends to quieten down a little.
Activity: 518
Max Keiser was just pointing out what was clear for anyone to see.

Exactly, I had been waiting for the price to go up. It would go up eventually, $100 profit so far  Smiley

I'm pissed with myself for not buying in, I'm the archetypal bear. I'm too scared to lose money, when the real problem for me is that I'm losing coin.

You can keep track of the market price. I dont think it is likely to lose more than 50% now, especially with the price going up
Activity: 434

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
I don't like him at all. I think he's just a troll.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
I'm pissed with myself for not buying in, I'm the archetypal bear. I'm too scared to lose money, when the real problem for me is that I'm losing coin.

I haven't read much from Keiser in the past two months, things had quietened down a bit. How long until China comes along with stories, then the FUD returns...or will we see the next wave of boom?
Activity: 680
Merit: 500
I was hopeful but I'm a little concerned now. Keiser has become a bit like Jim Cramer in being a contrarian indicator these days.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Just saw a tweet from Tuesday before the price surge where Max Keiser told his Twitter followers to buy Bitcoin until their hands bleed.

Is this what's causing the BTC and MAX prices to increase recently?

Max Keiser was just pointing out what was clear for anyone to see.

Prices goes up because the downtrend was losing steam, weak hands shaken, bitcoin infrastructure still growing. Volume dropped and volatility dropped, the price could have shot down again but the market said enough!

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Keiser is probably just a pumper and dumper.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
he said that " jesus would buy 3 coins, btc ltc quark" then few days later, when quark price reached top, he deleted his tweet Smiley
so lol
much lol
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Just saw a tweet from Tuesday before the price surge where Max Keiser told his Twitter followers to buy Bitcoin until their hands bleed.

Is this what's causing the BTC and MAX prices to increase recently?
Pages:
Jump to: