Pages:
Author

Topic: Twelverized 12% Daily Profit For 12 Days On Bitcoins - page 2. (Read 4566 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
ro-invest.com not paying at the moment, I have 3 pending withdrawals
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I definitely should of invested in this one instead of ro-invest lol
legendary
Activity: 910
I dont even see where withdrawing btc is a option?   Looks like you can only choose fiat withdrawal like easy pay.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I wouldn't touch this program with a 10 foot pole. The interest rates are too high and cannot be sustained even for short term. I can almost say with certainty that this HYIP will come crashing down before the end of March. DO NOT invest with twelverized, you will not make any ROI back in time before they close - I say this with utmost certainty and based on experience.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I went to deposit $200 USD and it told me to deposit .4 BTC.  This is only giving btc  value of $500.  Does anybody know what the rate is when you withdraw?  No wonder they can sustain this...  I'm out.

the exchange rate dosnt matter because the wallet is in bitcoin and stay that way.
so just adjust the deposit sum so it fits how many btc you want to invest and send them, even if its 0.2 btc and they say its 1$ , when you withdraw you will get 12% of 0.2btc , not 12% of 1$

Twelverized
Activity: 42
I put in what it said was 12$, or .024 BTC.  On the first day I made 1.44$ in interest, and withdrew that.  It gave me .00288 (worth $1.85). 

Their exchange rate is probably just messed up somehow right now.  If they do fix it, I hope they don't cause any problems with people loosing BTC.
legendary
Activity: 910
I went to deposit $200 USD and it told me to deposit .4 BTC.  This is only giving btc  value of $500.  Does anybody know what the rate is when you withdraw?  No wonder they can sustain this...  I'm out.
Activity: 21
How do you withdraw your bitcoin from this?
I invested $57.50 on day 2 and never invested any more than that and plan to leave with my money. Compounding is what gets your money stolen.

yes but when finished restoring you first deposit, you can take earning and compound.
that way you wont loose any money of your own and play with profits.
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
I invested $57.50 on day 2 and never invested any more than that and plan to leave with my money. Compounding is what gets your money stolen.
compunding is also optional.
this is last 3 days of compunding.

how long it takes for deposits to be reflected in account?

its all very quick. i deposit bitcoin every day and it apears on account once blockchain has confirmation. it sometime takes time for blockchain to process but that just blockchain
being blockchain.

withdraw is not instant. you make a request and they confirm it, working hours , with no problam, takes minutes-1,2 hours if working time.
Activity: 60
how long it takes for deposits to be reflected in account?
Actually that makes it more likely that I will invest over there. 12% ongoing interest is almost definitely unsustainable. 4% I can definitely see that being doable. I'm already getting 2% from my own investments. Good to know the skinny on this though.

you are completely right . long run hyips from the kind that last for a year are the ones who give 2-3% a day.
and they are 10 days old.

everybody who is interested in investing in current of future hyip should read this article from hyip investor expert :
he clearly say that 70-80% of profiting from hyips are from the ones who are 2-3%.
http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showtopic=112817

Twelverized
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Check out FireCoin!
BigWorm,
Your skepticism is warranted (and appreciated), especially in this market. 

I guess technically they could claim they "payout 12% per day".  The big asterisk there is that they take ALL of your principal, you start with $0 (not what you actually invested), and THEN they pay out 12% per day.

Yes I agree, VERY misleading, but if they said they payout 3% per day no one would invest.

- VR

You do not make 12% per day. The 12% they claim they pay you per day is broken down like this.. 3.67% interest and 96.33% principal. Very clever marketing...still not a bad return 44% for 12 days. My main problem is that they mislead people into investing....but then again you need new deposits to keep these ponzi's running.  Grin
Activity: 32
You do not make 12% per day. The 12% they claim they pay you per day is broken down like this.. 3.67% interest and 96.33% principal. Very clever marketing...still not a bad return 44% for 12 days. My main problem is that they mislead people into investing....but then again you need new deposits to keep these ponzi's running.  Grin
Activity: 66
Actually that makes it more likely that I will invest over there. 12% ongoing interest is almost definitely unsustainable. 4% I can definitely see that being doable. I'm already getting 2% from my own investments. Good to know the skinny on this though.
Activity: 125
Check out FireCoin!
Traffik,
It turns out that you're only PARTIALLY right (and their marketing team is genius).  

On a $100 investment you end up with $144 TOTAL at the end of 12 days NOT.  They pay out 12% per day interest but THEY KEEP YOUR INITIAL INVESTMENT.

Let me make this perfectly clear:  THEY KEEP YOUR INITIAL INVESTMENT.

So if you invest $100 and end up with $144 after 12 days thats a daily investment increase of under 4% per day. For sure not going to "invest" over there.  

- VR

Link to a page that specifies 144% of investment returned.  

I didnt see 144% return on any page on their entire website, but maybe I missed it.  Are you assuming 144%??

Total return after 12 days is 144% of your investment.

If you invest $100 you get $12 every day for 12 days

$12x12 = $144

Pretty average rates but you get it faster than with leancy which is about 30 days for 150%.

click this link : Twelverized
then on main page, press: CALCULATE PROFIT.
enter the amount you want to invest and see for yourself how much you will have in 12 days.
Activity: 141
Is their bitcoin withdrawal instant or manual?
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
I've been using it for a few days. I deposited $57.50, and I get $6.90 every day. I should end up with 144% by the end of the twelve days, i've already had five withdraws so far.
Pages:
Jump to: