Pages:
Author

Topic: Twitch.tv/Globb0 new poker home game - Low buy in (usualy around $300 in prizes) - page 4. (Read 997 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
Good news the buy in is only 250 SwC coins. I didn't write that on because it only makes sense if you know SwC.

It works out to 3.72$ not bad.

The game is in the lobby now so you can see all about it there.

Allow me...…

You can even do my satellite first technique if you want to warm up for it,

Noice

Globb

*edit* I set the time as best I could, so hopefully you don't have to chose between games. Bitnomi went 4 hours last week a freeroll, that's all we have to go on.

My game will have lat registration in case the winner is a bit later. Win win.

Please support my new night if you can.     Cool
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 2014
Shit man! So you become addicted to poker and now hosting your own? 🤪  Good!

Lately I got busy with other things and not having much time to seat for few hours to play a game. I miss those good days. Are you guys still continuing the poker tournament?

May be I will try to find some times and will join in this one. Good luck.

The classic Bitcointalk Poker Series from SwC will no longer exist.
But currently it looks like you have two options:
First the new project of Globb0 and second a new series hosted by Betnomi and managed by yahoo.

I hope its okay that I will link this Globb0?
Click here if you would like to be forwarded to the Betnomi Series.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
Shit man! So you become addicted to poker and now hosting your own? 🤪  Good!

Lately I got busy with other things and not having much time to seat for few hours to play a game. I miss those good days. Are you guys still continuing the poker tournament?

May be I will try to find some times and will join in this one. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 2014
Great news!

Any more informations about structure and buyins? Glad to see that this is happening.
Let me know, will help you as much as I can.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
Its here the new Globb0 poker challenge.

It will be taking place on Sunday evenings 10PM UK (5PM EST) on SwC poker https://swcpoker.eu/a/ekI235nX (or use the ref code: "CCAT2020")

$3.72 entry (0.000250 BTC), prizes guarantee starts over $100 and has been going up more like $300 if enough people join.

Updated 16 November

Please come join in the Poker fun. Post below if you can join us.  Also what is your Twitch name?

Join us on Twitch.tv/Globb0 for even more fun and the opportunity to win extra prizes.
Pages:
Jump to: