Pages:
Author

Topic: twitch.tv/stayeduptolate talking sports / sports betting Picks +12.12 BTC - page 101. (Read 313107 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

wow very good win man on start of new year keep this up I am trying to start again soccer tips again hope works
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
ok guys it is go time picks for today!!! no more skipping days holidays are over lets get this thread rocking again!

NCABB

1/3    8:00pm    Baylor    vs Savannah St    TAKE Baylor

1/3    7:00pm    S Carolina    vs S Car State    TAKE S Carolina   

Here is the book I use bitbook.biz

Feel free to sign up and talk about the games for free at www.crowdcapper.com
Activity: 378
OP is still busy no new tips coming and no other person also giving tips when this flow will start again waiting for these  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
anybody else get screwed over by that ridiculous overturn of the fumble in the LSU game?  Pretty sure the replay officials bet on Iowa because that was a no brainer call and was overturned... Pretty incredible how many replays dont go the way they obviously should in NCAAF
legendary
Activity: 406
Where you been Stayeduptolate?  I also have a question... What is going to be the point of your website when it is finished?  At the moment there doesnt seem to be any reason to go to it as all I can do is look at matchups.

yes have not been here at all it will be easier after the new years and have not touched the site hope to get back to it soon.!

but as for now HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!!
Happy New Year to all friends and best luck for all new year on this thread and in life  Grin
Where you been Stayeduptolate?  I also have a question... What is going to be the point of your website when it is finished?  At the moment there doesnt seem to be any reason to go to it as all I can do is look at matchups.

yes have not been here at all it will be easier after the new years and have not touched the site hope to get back to it soon.!

but as for now HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!!
legendary
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
Merit: 254
I only hit one today  Smiley

legendary
Heres my CBB parlay of the day.  I also bet on each of these games individually with the spreads altered so that i win +100 or more

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
A parlay for tonight's premier league matches.

BOL guys!!  Grin
3-2-1

Good thing I always place singles on all the legs of my parlays.  Grin
No ncabb today we will start posting tomorrow
my pick for last night was

Basketball    
Golden State Warriors 105
Los Angeles Clippers 103
   Over 205    14 hours ago    1.806 / -124    ฿ 0.007    ฿ 0.005642

finally done with Christmas time to get back to posting picks daily Smiley!
A parlay for tonight's premier league matches.

BOL guys!!  Grin
Fortunately I did the opposite and bet on OSU to cover -6.5
Haha congrats man...I really thought this would be a 6 point game, but Boise were completely overrun in the 1H.
legendary
Fortunately I did the opposite and bet on OSU to cover -6.5
A teaser for tonight's bowl game.

Anyone else playing tonight?
Pages:
Jump to: