Author

Topic: twitch.tv/stayeduptolate talking sports / sports betting Picks +12.12 BTC - page 125. (Read 313107 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

Washington Wizards at Toronto Raptors

Indiana Pacers at Boston Celtics

Cleveland Cavaliers at New Orleans Pelicans

San Antonio Spurs at Memphis Grizzlies

Utah Jazz at Dallas Mavericks

Chicago Bulls at Portland Trail Blazers

99%
What does 99% mean?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Washington Wizards at Toronto Raptors

Indiana Pacers at Boston Celtics

Cleveland Cavaliers at New Orleans Pelicans

San Antonio Spurs at Memphis Grizzlies

Utah Jazz at Dallas Mavericks

Chicago Bulls at Portland Trail Blazers

99%

edit: for win chance
Looking forward to new picks  Grin
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Another parlay hits! This one was a serious longshot due to the pick of FSU over VCU. Noles basketball was an 8 point underdog but I felt they could get the win, paired it with some hockey games and expected a poor offensive performance in the NBA nightcap.

Holy shet man, teach me your secret

Thanks everyone... haha I have no secrets, just a lot of trial and error and a little research. A lot of losses along the way, a lot of well-times wins the last couple of weeks  Grin Cool
Another parlay hits! This one was a serious longshot due to the pick of FSU over VCU. Noles basketball was an 8 point underdog but I felt they could get the win, paired it with some hockey games and expected a poor offensive performance in the NBA nightcap.

Holy shet man, teach me your secret
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

That is a Huge Hit. Congrats!! I had a good parlay , but failed with chicago bulls
Activity: 196
fish im lost for words...im in awe right now.....stayedup late and others will tell u im ultra parlay gambler....i so wish i played those
Activity: 350
Merit: 254

w0w  Shocked

Congrats fishface Smiley
Activity: 223

dang quite a bad loss of .25 Btc with New Orleans not covering the 9.5 spread.  Blah, they could have played much better IMO.

no worries that one was close for me I knew saints would win but 9 is alot at atl even with atl playing awful!

1 down 5 to go :DDDD
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
dang quite a bad loss of .25 Btc with New Orleans not covering the 9.5 spread.  Blah, they could have played much better IMO.

no worries that one was close for me I knew saints would win but 9 is alot at atl even with atl playing awful!
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
only a few more game left on the night!
Thanks for sharing bro!

Smiley

thanks feel free to check out and sign up on the site. Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 254
Thanks for sharing bro!

Smiley
Tomorrow is my birthday. So here is my last time to gamble.

GrinBTC

Cheering for you bro!

Need to do a lil more than cheer cheer :X

cheer cheer cheer cheer?

GrinBTC

Cheering for you bro!

Need to do a lil more than cheer cheer :X

GrinBTC

Cheering for you bro!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Not a bad parlay, but I'd be scared about throwing that Patriots ML in there.   Jets +5 might scare me a little, too.

But that looks pretty solid.

well ive had some shitty luck. maybe with my bday the gambling gods can let me hit 1 time. Smiley

I think I'm going to do a similar parlay.  Can't include the Saints obviously, but I am going to follow the rest of it going both ways on the Pats game.
Jump to: