Author

Topic: twitch.tv/stayeduptolate talking sports / sports betting Picks +12.12 BTC - page 196. (Read 313107 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 250
We had a heck of a weekend going 21 0 and I'm sorry for anyone who bet broncos Sad

Man that is a hell of a weekend.  I swear one of these weekends I am actually going to be around my computer so I can piggy-back your bets... but I am equally satisfied with the weekly bets... keep em coming!

Also, whenever Bram wants to share his godly soccer picks, I am all ears Cheesy

Haha sorry, I sometimes forget about this thread.

For today, I have these so far:

Spain
Athletic Bilbao - Villarreal
Over 2.5 Goals (0.1 BTC)

Spain
Athletic Bilbao - Villarreal
Atletic Bilbao to Win (0.05 BTC) - Caution
Activity: 406
We had a heck of a weekend going 21 0 and I'm sorry for anyone who bet broncos Sad

Man that is a hell of a weekend.  I swear one of these weekends I am actually going to be around my computer so I can piggy-back your bets... but I am equally satisfied with the weekly bets... keep em coming!

Also, whenever Bram wants to share his godly soccer picks, I am all ears Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Thanks to you I didn't   Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I am going under 47.5 for today game is this ok or going with Giants  -3.5 is ok any suggestions and tips welcomed  Wink

I'm not touching that game with a 10ft pole.  I got excited when I saw the o/u at 23.5 earlier, but then I found out it was for the 1st half, so I have .25btc on both outcomes now lol

Edit:  Giants should win... but they also should have won more than zero games so far this year.

thanks now going for 2 bets 1 for win only and one for -3.5 and not touching over and under
I am going under 47.5 for today game is this ok or going with Giants  -3.5 is ok any suggestions and tips welcomed  Wink

I'm not touching that game with a 10ft pole.  I got excited when I saw the o/u at 23.5 earlier, but then I found out it was for the 1st half, so I have .25btc on both outcomes now lol

Edit:  Giants should win... but they also should have won more than zero games so far this year.
I am going under 47.5 for today game is this ok or going with Giants  -3.5 is ok any suggestions and tips welcomed  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
todays soccer tips are as under

Spain
Celta Vigo          v   Levante        Celta Vigo to win

Went for  Levante myself. Celta Vigo have been very poor all season, so Levante  at 4.0 looks decent value to me
its bad luck for you rate was very good and Colts do very good job for first 3 quarters and in last Broncos has some resistance

Eh, I'm not too worried.  Would have had a hard time putting anything more than .01-.03btc on it.

Been doing well this year with betting... and my Cowboys won again.  They have been destroying the spread all year, so they have been making me pretty happy.
Activity: 392
No Broncos???

Broncos drown and many peoples also drown with them last night  Wink

I was going to put a small wager on the Colts ML but ended up getting drunk at a friends house and not placing any bets.

its bad luck for you rate was very good and Colts do very good job for first 3 quarters and in last Broncos has some resistance
No Broncos???

I was going to put a small wager on the Colts ML but ended up getting drunk at a friends house and not placing any bets.

todays soccer tips are as under

England
Crystal Palace    v   Fulham          both teams to score

Spain
Celta Vigo          v   Levante        Celta Vigo to win

Athletic Bilbao    v   Villarreal         over 2.5

good luck for all and enjoy this
legendary
Back the under if you bet a bit too much

Good call... didn't even think about that.  Thanks for the tip Smiley

Your welcome, done that myself a few times!  Grin
No Broncos???

Good call... didn't even think about that.  Thanks for the tip Smiley
legendary
I just made a large bet on over23.5 for the game tonight... then I realized that it was the 1st half line... heh

Here is to a high scoring first half!  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
grats stayed up who u got for tonight on MNF and Tuesday college game
very good going and you are rocking on unbeatable week keep this up  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Jump to: