Author

Topic: twitch.tv/stayeduptolate talking sports / sports betting Picks +12.12 BTC - page 210. (Read 313107 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
we are looking great on the parlay everyone as long as denver keeps doing what they do we win Smiley!

Dont be too sure, they are recovering . I think we cant tell victory until the game is over.

I am not sure just very very confident Smiley!

Denver should be almost guaranteed.

this^^ atl should win tonight to they are at home have not lost back to back since 2009 and if they go 1-3 they arent making the playoffs tony Gonzales didnt come back for that.

If you follow my plays we should hit this parlay and I belive we should hit atl making us 3-0 for the day and 21-3 for the weekend BUT this is sports lets see what happens

To confirm, ML On Atlanta?

correct!

On 1 - 10, how sure?

lol your killin me smalls idk its sports but if atl goes 1-3 they are done and they are at home ill give you an 8

Ok, I'll take that then.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
we are looking great on the parlay everyone as long as denver keeps doing what they do we win Smiley!

Dont be too sure, they are recovering . I think we cant tell victory until the game is over.

this^^ atl should win tonight to they are at home have not lost back to back since 2009 and if they go 1-3 they arent making the playoffs tony Gonzales didnt come back for that.

If you follow my plays we should hit this parlay and I belive we should hit atl making us 3-0 for the day and 21-3 for the weekend BUT this is sports lets see what happens

correct!

On 1 - 10, how sure?

lol your killin me smalls idk its sports but if atl goes 1-3 they are done and they are at home ill give you an 8

correct!

On 1 - 10, how sure?

correct!

Activity: 371

Good, we still have alot of chances to win.

just got some good info add another bet for today!!!

Football    Atlanta Falcons
New England Patriots    Atlanta Falcons ML    3 hours from now    1.719 / -139    ฿ 0.1    ฿ 0.0719

Alright, I'm with you on this one then! Smiley

lets go 3-0 today Smiley!

gota finish this denver game first!
Activity: 371

Activity: 327

New England Patriots    Atlanta Falcons ML    3 hours from now    1.719 / -139    ฿ 0.1    ฿ 0.0719

Alright, I'm with you on this one then! Smiley

you give 5 matches tips and 3 won and 2 lost its not a bad result you can improve just have positive mind good luck

Thanks, overall I'm in the plus for today so no biggie Smiley
Activity: 406
Espanyol *should* win, and Liverpool is not going to give the 0-2 away in the 2nd half Smiley

Hope so! Smiley I just put a very heavy bet on stayeduptolate's parlay, so I better win! If I do, I'll be up quite a bit on top of my initial bankroll which is nice. Night all and best of luck with your bets! Cheesy

As expected, Liverpool won. Today's stats so far:

England - Premier League -  Won!
Sunderland v Liverpool
Liverpool to Win

--------------------------------------

Italy - Serie A - Won!
Juventus v Torino
Juventus to Win

England - Premier League - Lost Sad
Stoke v Norwich
Stoke to Win

Italy - Serie A - Lost Sad
Sassuolo v Lazio
Lazio to Win

Spain - La Liga - Unsettled (0-0)
Getafe v RCD Espanyol
RCD Espanyol to Win

you give 5 matches tips and 3 won and 2 lost its not a bad result you can improve just have positive mind good luck
Espanyol *should* win, and Liverpool is not going to give the 0-2 away in the 2nd half Smiley

Hope so! Smiley I just put a very heavy bet on stayeduptolate's parlay, so I better win! If I do, I'll be up quite a bit on top of my initial bankroll which is nice. Night all and best of luck with your bets! Cheesy

As expected, Liverpool won. Today's stats so far:

England - Premier League -  Won!
Sunderland v Liverpool
Liverpool to Win

Italy - Serie A - Won!
Juventus v Torino
Juventus to Win

England - Premier League - Lost Sad
Stoke v Norwich
Stoke to Win

Italy - Serie A - Lost Sad
Sassuolo v Lazio
Lazio to Win

Spain - La Liga - Unsettled (0-0)
Getafe v RCD Espanyol
RCD Espanyol to Win
Activity: 742
Circa 2010

I will do that, sorry. I generally do tend to tell people whether I'm confident in a game or not, though.
Anyway, in your case, you can make up for the losses by betting a good amount on the parlay that stayeduptolate posted. I'm fairly confident in that one as well, and we all know he has a great record Smiley

Thanks, yeah I'll go do that now and then retire for the night Smiley Fingers crossed it holds out.

Liverpool is up 0-2 so far, so that's a winner right there. That puts me in the + for today Smiley

Yup, I just saw it, now I wished I betted heavier on this game. Would you be able to give an indication of how much you bet on certain games in the future?

I will do that, sorry. I generally do tend to tell people whether I'm confident in a game or not, though.
Anyway, in your case, you can make up for the losses by betting a good amount on the parlay that stayeduptolate posted. I'm fairly confident in that one as well, and we all know he has a great record Smiley
Yes, I put almost $2 on the parlay.
Jump to: