Author

Topic: twitch.tv/stayeduptolate talking sports / sports betting Picks +12.12 BTC - page 231. (Read 313107 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
2 picks for today!

Baseball    Kansas City Royals
Chicago White Sox    Kansas City Royals ML    10 hours from now    1.606 / -165    ฿ 0.01    ฿ 0.00606

Baseball    St. Louis Cardinals
Atlanta Braves    Atlanta Braves +1.5    10 hours from now    1.574 / -174    ฿ 0.01    ฿ 0.00574

Here is the book I use bitbook.biz

GL ALL!

Good pick!  Going with the Orioles today myself.

Also doing a parlay with Tigers, Orioles, and Rangers.

thanks bud starting to heat up again!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
any picks for today i have been out for some time
Activity: 406
Good pick!  Going with the Orioles today myself.

Also doing a parlay with Tigers, Orioles, and Rangers.
my bet for today GL ALL!

Baseball    Detroit Tigers
Minnesota Twins    Detroit Tigers -1.5    7 hours from now    1.917 / -109    ฿ 0.01    ฿ 0.00917
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
It's really hard to say with the Marlins. Yesterday they were playing that freakishly good kid on the mound. They'll win series against teams leading their divisions. Then they regress to being the Marlins again.

Very true!  Well, I am going to ride the Dodgers for another 3 games if they lose again tonight.  After that I will just cry if they drop 6 straight after winning me so many bets this year Cheesy

I know it can hurt, but even when you move Martigale from dice to sports, it can still lose your money spectacularly. The Cardinals just had a dismal streak recently. Texas had one not long ago.

My only bet today is a Cardinal-Orioles parlay taking both teams -1.5 runs
It's really hard to say with the Marlins. Yesterday they were playing that freakishly good kid on the mound. They'll win series against teams leading their divisions. Then they regress to being the Marlins again.

Very true!  Well, I am going to ride the Dodgers for another 3 games if they lose again tonight.  After that I will just cry if they drop 6 straight after winning me so many bets this year Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

sorry for disturbing again and again just so asking you what is meaning of Doubling down Dodgers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale_(betting_system)

Basically since they lost last night, I am going to bet more (approx. double) on them today so that if they win I will profit even after covering my loss from yesterday.

It's the freakin' Marlins they won't beat the Dodgers twice in a row Tongue

sorry for disturbing again and again just so asking you what is meaning of Doubling down Dodgers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale_(betting_system)

Basically since they lost last night, I am going to bet more (approx. double) on them today so that if they win I will profit even after covering my loss from yesterday.

It's the freakin' Marlins they won't beat the Dodgers twice in a row Tongue
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Doubling down on the Dodgers today.

Doubling down on the Dodgers today.
★☆★777Coin★☆★
dodgers out and badly out  Embarrassed
Yeah I took the Dodgers too!  GL

was going to do a Dodgers/Rangers parlay as well, but the Rangers aren't listed on Nitrogen Sports.
bet for today

Baseball    Miami Marlins
Los Angeles Dodgers    Los Angeles Dodgers ML    5 hours from now    1.87 / -115    ฿ 0.01    ฿ 0.0087

GL ALL!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Ive got a streak pool up take a look. Small buy-in big paydays.  Its in gambling section.
Activity: 322
sorry guys have been very busy last few days but keep up the good work everyone wont have a play untill tom!

I know how you feel man :/
sorry guys have been very busy last few days but keep up the good work everyone wont have a play untill tom!
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Only one pick today for me:

Texas Rangers ML-168  The line sucks, but I think the Rangers will take care of business tonight.

at least I have my first win and my balance in bitbook was 0.1 than 0.02 now again 0.05 I won 2 bets new york yank and LAA 8+ thanks I will wait every day for you bets dude
★☆★777Coin★☆★

Texas Rangers ML-168  The line sucks, but I think the Rangers will take care of business tonight.

Huh Huh Huh

Jump to: