Pages:
Author

Topic: twitch.tv/stayeduptolate talking sports / sports betting Picks +12.12 BTC - page 92. (Read 313107 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Woah .. nice winning streaks OP  Shocked

thanks I dont post as much as I use to been really busy but I still try to come on here from time to time!
Activity: 214
Merit: 105
Don't Be Stupid
Woah .. nice winning streaks OP  Shocked
my parlay from yesterday and my fun parlay for today!

Basketball    
Santa Clara 54
Saint Marys CA 76
   Saint Marys CA ML    18 hours ago    1.471 / -212       Win
Basketball    
Memphis U 82
Temple 79
   Memphis U ML    12 hours ago    1.069 / -1449       Win
Basketball    
Kentucky 77
LSU 76
   Kentucky ML    18 hours ago    1.166 / -602       Win
Basketball    
Boise State 91
UNLV 90
   Boise State ML    14 hours ago    1.319 / -313       Win
Basketball    
Ohio State 64
Minnesota U 46
   Ohio State ML    16 hours ago    1.196 / -510       Win
Basketball    
TCU 60
Iowa State 71
   Iowa State ML    18 hours ago    1.059 / -1695       Win
6 bet parlay       3.063 / +206    ฿ 0.05    ฿ 0.10315

my parlay for today

Basketball    Nebraska
Purdue    Nebraska ML    5 hours from now    1.409 / -244       Unsettled

Basketball    Columbia
Yale    Columbia ML    3 hours from now    1.719 / -139       Unsettled

Basketball    Butler
Providence    Butler ML    7 hours from now    1.869 / -115       Unsettled

Basketball    California
USC    California ML    9 hours from now    1.085 / -1176       Unsettled

Basketball    Creighton
Seton Hall    Creighton ML    6 hours from now    1.078 / -1282       Unsettled

Basketball    Connecticut
SMU    Connecticut ML    3 hours from now    1.342 / -292       Unsettled

6 bet parlay       7.105 / +611    ฿ 0.16    ฿ 0.9768

Here is the book I use bitbook.biz

Feel free to sign up and talk about the games for free at www.crowdcapper.com
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hello Friends just bumping this thread tomorrow I have some time and I will post some soccer picks hope we have some good luck  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

No problem, it's even easier to account that way, group them into parlays as you think fit and give financial results for the complete parlays. No better confidence builder if you are financially above invested money. You can use "units" instead of exact amount, if you are more confident in some bet announce 2 units played, or 5 units played. Units in/units out is the best and most fair stat there is, everybody can adjust units to their own wallet.

I will likely start doing this.  Thanks for the input.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Just a reminder I have been posting my NCAA basketball picks here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ncaa-basketball-pix-parlays-welcome-2015-16-record-8-2-458638

96-17 since February 5th.

No offense, but any statistics without basic "bet money invested/winnings returned" is misleading. Why would someone post other stats like yours "matches bated/matches won" if he is positive in the account? There's no better advertising for your tips if they gain your followers some money, and stat like "96-17" means they are losing money since the odds were so low that those 96 wins haven't been able to recoup the losses. Just my 2 satoshies.

I dont bet the games straight, I put them in parlays and I am up, but ok.

No problem, it's even easier to account that way, group them into parlays as you think fit and give financial results for the complete parlays. No better confidence builder if you are financially above invested money. You can use "units" instead of exact amount, if you are more confident in some bet announce 2 units played, or 5 units played. Units in/units out is the best and most fair stat there is, everybody can adjust units to their own wallet.
Activity: 378
glad to see thread is still going strong hope everyone has been winning Smiley!
no most of us losing without you soccer is not going good and no other good tipster for USA sports like you when you free for posting again
glad to see thread is still going strong hope everyone has been winning Smiley!
legendary
Just a reminder I have been posting my NCAA basketball picks here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ncaa-basketball-pix-parlays-welcome-2015-16-record-8-2-458638

No offense, but any statistics without basic "bet money invested/winnings returned" is misleading. Why would someone post other stats like yours "matches bated/matches won" if he is positive in the account? There's no better advertising for your tips if they gain your followers some money, and stat like "96-17" means they are losing money since the odds were so low that those 96 wins haven't been able to recoup the losses. Just my 2 satoshies.

I dont bet the games straight, I put them in parlays and I am up, but ok.
I am trying to bring back some good prizess soccer picks but currently very busy life but hope in next few days I will settle this all and bring something good  Wink
Activity: 378

I agree with this we need very few picks which have some good rates here many guys posting too many and most of them worthless
legendary
^ Will code for Bitcoins

legendary

96-17 since February 5th.  I would have liked that record to be better but it included some good days including two undefeated days which were big payouts with parlays!!! I invite anyone to come look at the picks and post their own if inclined. 
Yeah, I'm 100% on my picks for the last year, just send me some BTC and I'll send you my picks.  I swear.
bro no one going to send you btc just for picks because many doing this just for fun and free

It was a joke "bro" look two posts above mine.  They guy touts his site and says he's 100% for 2 months.  I was making fun of that claim.
its ok many doing these jokes here and if you check this gambling section many crying over for these paying pickers that they are losing too much in this
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem
Yeah, I'm 100% on my picks for the last year, just send me some BTC and I'll send you my picks.  I swear.
bro no one going to send you btc just for picks because many doing this just for fun and free

It was a joke "bro" look two posts above mine.  They guy touts his site and says he's 100% for 2 months.  I was making fun of that claim.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem
Activity: 406
I dont like to toot my own horn, buy I'm 100% on my picks in last 2 months.

http://www.crowdcapper.com/user/102/picks

Why don't you post them here where we can see them?
many members want picks here not on site so try to post here so we can enjoy this
legendary
^ Will code for Bitcoins

Why don't you post them here where we can see them?
Activity: 868

Pages:
Jump to: